• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

Will never see the Adult Board

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,068 posts
  • Interests:Comics. Movies. Video Games. TV.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 03:30 PM

OK, the one-on-one duels are the following:
Celtic vs. Berserker
Chopper vs. Falconer
Scar vs. Tracker
Celtic, Chopper and Scar vs. Berserker, Falconer and Tracker
Wolf vs. Berserker
Wolf vs. Falconer
Wolf vs. Tracker
Dark vs. Berserker
Dark vs. Falconer
Dark vs. Tracker
Scarface vs. Berserker
Scarface vs. Falconer
Scarface vs. Tracker

All of the battles are unrelated (So injuries won't carry on into the Predator's next fight).

#2 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:23 PM

Okay....

Given that the Black Super Predators were more about Sheer Brute Force than skill, precision, technique, speed and power...

The classic Predators win.

-Rakai'Thwei

#3 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 04:53 PM

Okay....

Given that the Black Super Predators were more about Sheer Brute Force than skill, precision, technique, speed and power...

The classic Predators win.

-Rakai'Thwei

I thought so too.

#4 victim36

victim36

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:02 PM

Celtic and Chopper might have an issue, might. Celtic couldn't outmuscle an Alien, so I don't know. Lol. And, poor Chopper was killed before he even got a chance to do anything.

But, with that aside, this should be a straight forward stomp for the "classic" Predators.

#5 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:05 PM

Celtic and Chopper might have an issue, might. Celtic couldn't outmuscle an Alien, so I don't know. Lol. And, poor Chopper was killed before he even got a chance to do anything.

But, with that aside, this should be a straight forward stomp for the "classic" Predators.

Celtic owned that Alien IMO. The damn thing just surprised him by getting up too quickly.
I've heard that Celtic and Chopper were actually Scar's superiors, not 100% sure about this though.

#6 victim36

victim36

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:41 PM

Celtic would have owned any regular Alien, but that one was the Superman of the Alien species. Thing survived having its head slammed against marble stone with enough force to break the rock.

Heard that Celtic was the team leader, but I don't know anything about Chopper.

#7 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:47 PM

I have my doubts that the Franken-Predators have a chance, especially against a SEASONED elite like Wolf.

#8 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:49 PM

Celtic would have owned any regular Alien, but that one was the Superman of the Alien species. Thing survived having its head slammed against marble stone with enough force to break the rock.

Heard that Celtic was the team leader, but I don't know anything about Chopper.

True, Grid (That Alien) was extremely tough.
It said on the AvP wiki that Chopper was 2nd-in-command, but its fan edited so it might not be true. We didn't really get to see what Chopper's abilities are, so we'll probably never know.

#9 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts
  • Interests:Alien, Predator, Alien vs Predator, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Terminator, Robocop, Highlander, Street Fighter, Dead or Alive, Soul Calibur, Dragonball Z, Darkstalkers, Rocky Balboa, Rambo, Psylocke, She-Hulk, Tifa Lockheart, Martial Arts, Tang Soo Do, Shotokan, Kyokushin, Shaolin, Wing Chun, Jeet Kun Do, Deadliest Warrior

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:04 PM

Concerning Celtic vs Grid Alien, I would have to say that while the fight was definitely a toss up, in my personal opinion Celtic would've won that fight had he not hesitated in delivering the final blow. But he did hesitate and was ultimately killed for that little and fatal mistake.

-Rakai'Thwei

#10 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:10 PM

Concerning Celtic vs Grid Alien, I would have to say that while the fight was definitely a toss up, in my personal opinion Celtic would've won that fight had he not hesitated in delivering the final blow. But he did hesitate and was ultimately killed for that little and fatal mistake.

-Rakai'Thwei

Come to think of it, someone should add Grid to the database.

#11 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

Come to think of it, someone should add Grid to the database.

I'll get to that soon enough.

-Rakai'Thwei

#12 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 08:13 PM

Grid would probably be added to my arc as an opponent.

#13 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:41 PM

Grid would probably be added to my arc as an opponent.

That would be a very good idea.

#14 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:36 AM

Depends on the match. I've already explained in detail why the "no skill or smarts" general belief with the Super Predators is wrong, but there are a number of top notch badass Yautja they're up against. One on one I'd give it to the originals, but if this was a team effort the Super Predators could possibly take it seeing that they're full of dirty tricks and have worked longer together as a team. The only thing that stopped Predators from being a slaughter fest for the humans was the Spetsnaz going all self destruct on the tracker.

Now that I think of it, why do people consider Mr Black any worse then Jungle Hunter when it comes to a lack of honor? Jungle Hunter took down three guys with his plasma caster. I'm not saying that Mr Black ain't the ass hole of the Predator series, I'm just saying it's not by as big of a margin as some of the others we've seen.

#15 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 01:35 PM

Depends on the match. I've already explained in detail why the "no skill or smarts" general belief with the Super Predators is wrong

Not from what I've seen in my eyes when I saw PREDATORS on opening night.

Mr. Black was the kind of Predator who often enjoyed ramming his opponents down, and just belittling them with his physical strength, he also willingly cheats in his fights-- he even went as far as to ripping off Classic's armor and bashing him with it. He fought like a damn ape.

Now that I think of it, why do people consider Mr Black any worse then Jungle Hunter when it comes to a lack of honor? Jungle Hunter took down three guys with his plasma caster. I'm not saying that Mr Black ain't the ass hole of the Predator series, I'm just saying it's not by as big of a margin as some of the others we've seen.

This was confirmed by Rodriguez in a German magazine article, that the Black Super Predators were infact, Bad Bloods.

His word versus any fans...

The Black Super Predators are Bad Bloods.

They cheat to win.

-Rakai'Thwei

#16 AVP vs The Terminator

AVP vs The Terminator

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 11,068 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:01 PM

Not from what I've seen in my eyes when I saw PREDATORS on opening night.

Mr. Black was the kind of Predator who often enjoyed ramming his opponents down, and just belittling them with his physical strength, he also willingly cheats in his fights-- he even went as far as to ripping off Classic's armor and bashing him with it. He fought like a damn ape.

This was confirmed by Rodriguez in a German magazine article, that the Black Super Predators were infact, Bad Bloods.

His word versus any fans...

The Black Super Predators are Bad Bloods.

They cheat to win.

-Rakai'Thwei

Bad Bloods = Predators that have no honor, right?

#17 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:34 PM

Celtic owned that Alien IMO. The damn thing just surprised him by getting up too quickly.
I've heard that Celtic and Chopper were actually Scar's superiors, not 100% sure about this though.

Yeah, I think so because they left Scar behind to kill the miner dude, he wasn't there when Chopper and Celtic were killed, and before that, only Celtic got to kill anything. :D

#18 RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Elder Predator

• Members
  • 5,866 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 07:43 PM

Bad Bloods = Predators that have no honor, right?

Yes.

They're essentially Predators who are psychotically evil and kill for nothing but to satisfy their blood lust.

-Rakai'Thwei

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users