Match 6536 T-800 (The Terminator) vs. Red She-Hulk

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:14 AM

The League of Villainous CBUB-ers Part ThreeSkip this if you've read it in another match.****Five mysterious figures sat around a long steel table in the Doofinsmerts Evil Incorporated building, a meeting was being held: the first meeting of The League of Villainous CBUB-ers.“I, Dr Heinz Doofinsmerts, have called you all together! Together, we, the best and brightest young rising stars in the CBUB, are here for one purpose and one purpose only! To take over the entire CBUB area!!! Allow me to introduce ourselves:” the doctor maniacally pronounced to the villains gathered in the room. “First, the bloodthirsty, incoherent dweller of the swears: VERMIN!” Vermin did not stand or acknowledge that his name was being said. He just kept crouched and gnawed on the link of bratwurst that had been supplied to him at the beginning of the meeting. “Also here,” Dr. D continued, “Is the maniacal moon faced homeculas, Moonface!” Moonface stood up and waved at the room of criminals assembled and said, “Moon.”“The burgundy bodacious babe, Red She Hulk!” Dr. D gestured to red she hulk.“Get on with it, pencil neck!” she pounded her fist on the table she was seated at and she broke the table in half. “And last but not least there is...hey who the heck are you?” Dr D pointed an accusing finger at the bald child holding a piece of wood. “Me? I'm a big two head monster!” he turned around with the piece of wood and when he turned back around, the 2x4 was sticking out of his collar, “Rawwr!” “Right...anyway,” Dr D contonued, “I have gathered you here because no one takes us seriously. And Now that I'm in the CBUB database, I want to make an impact! And we can all help each other! As a unit no one could take us! Think of it, Red She Hulk, Vermin, and myself defeating Anti Monitor! Galactus! The Living Tribunal! We could do this! Together!” The room was silent. No one answered, “Look here,” Red She Hulk finally spoke outraged, “I have a win over Batman! I'm in a good place now, and I don't need you!” She got up from the broken table and began storming toward the door. Moonface shrugged and began to follow her out.“No wait! Come back! I need you, here!” Dr D yelled after them. I just made a new -inator that could help us!” but they did not look at him. Then suddenly, there was a burst through the wall and a new group of people entered the room, “Stop right there Dr. Doofinsmerts!” The Doctor turned around and the people trying to exit turned around. Standing in the room, where five new individuals. There stood, Confession FPT, Crash Bandicoot, Chev Chelios, the T 800 Terminator, and Starfire. “Heard you were forming an evil organization, Doof, you know I couldn't let you do that,” Confession FPT said, arms folded. “Curse you Confession the annoying writer!” Dr Doofinsmerts exclaimed at the new arrivalas. “You know your assignments, team, now lets bring down some bad guys!” “This seems like fun,” Red She Hulk popped her knuckles. “Moon?” Moonface asked smiling.****Fight Three Red She Hulk vs T 800The T 800 stalked up to his opponent, “Betty Ross?” “I'm standing right here, big boy,” She popped her knuckles, “What of it?” They were no standing face to face, like UFC fighters before a match in the cage. “Betty Ross,” The Terminator raised his sawed off shot gun, “Prepare to be Terminated.” “I'd like to see you try,” she told him, “If Batman couldn't do it, you can't either.”

#2 Hudman02

Hudman02

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:35 AM

I'm thinking the same. Red She-Hulk for the win.

#3 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:50 PM

Betty stomps T-800.

#4 Manar

Manar

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 12:34 PM

The Terminator will be scrapmetal in seconds.
Hasta la vista tinman.

#5 Hastur

Hastur

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 596 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:28 PM

T-800 went down to a pipe bomb.

Pretty much any Hulk could one-up that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users