Match 6534 Chev Chelios vs. Vermin

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 November 2010 - 12:00 AM

The League of Villainous CBUB-ers Part OneSkip this if you've read it in another match.****Five mysterious figures sat around a long steel table in the Doofinsmerts Evil Incorporated building, a meeting was being held: the first meeting of The League of Villainous CBUB-ers.“I, Dr Heinz Doofinsmerts, have called you all together! Together, we, the best and brightest young rising stars in the CBUB, are here for one purpose and one purpose only! To take over the entire CBUB area!!! Allow me to introduce ourselves:” the doctor maniacally pronounced to the villains gathered in the room. “First, the bloodthirsty, incoherent dweller of the swears: VERMIN!” Vermin did not stand or acknowledge that his name was being said. He just kept crouched and gnawed on the link of bratwurst that had been supplied to him at the beginning of the meeting. “Also here,” Dr. D continued, “Is the maniacal moon faced homeculas, Moonface!” Moonface stood up and waved at the room of criminals assembled and said, “Moon.”“The burgundy bodacious babe, Red She Hulk!” Dr. D gestured to red she hulk.“Get on with it, pencil neck!” she pounded her fist on the table she was seated at and she broke the table in half. “And last but not least there is...hey who the heck are you?” Dr D pointed an accusing finger at the bald child holding a piece of wood. “Me? I'm a big two head monster!” he turned around with the piece of wood and when he turned back around, the 2x4 was sticking out of his collar, “Rawwr!” “Right...anyway,” Dr D contonued, “I have gathered you here because no one takes us seriously. And Now that I'm in the CBUB database, I want to make an impact! And we can all help each other! As a unit no one could take us! Think of it, Red She Hulk, Vermin, and myself defeating Anti Monitor! Galactus! The Living Tribunal! We could do this! Together!” The room was silent. No one answered, “Look here,” Red She Hulk finally spoke outraged, “I have a win over Batman! I'm in a good place now, and I don't need you!” She got up from the broken table and began storming toward the door. Moonface shrugged and began to follow her out.“No wait! Come back! I need you, here!” Dr D yelled after them. I just made a new -inator that could help us!” but they did not look at him. Then suddenly, there was a burst through the wall and a new group of people entered the room, “Stop right there Dr. Doofinsmerts!” The Doctor turned around and the people trying to exit turned around. Standing in the room, where five new individuals. There stood, Confession FPT, Crash Bandicoot, Chev Chelios, the T 800 Terminator, and Starfire. “Heard you were forming an evil organization, Doof, you know I couldn't let you do that,” Confession FPT said, arms folded. “Curse you Confession the annoying writer!” Dr Doofinsmerts exclaimed at the new arrivalas. “You know your assignments, team, now lets bring down some bad guys!” “This seems like fun,” Red She Hulk popped her knuckles. “Moon?” Moonface asked smiling.****First Match: Chev Chelios vs Vermin. Chev Chelios, the hero of the Crank movies came straight up to Vermin, who was still eating his bratwurst, “Hello Mother ****-er,” Chev greeted his opponent, “I've been sent here to kill you. I hope you enjoy it. He turned to FPT, “Juice me up.” Confession, remembering his plan to keep Chev charged up with energy, summoned his back up, “Go! Pikachu!” The small yellow rat appeared out of its pokeball, “Pika?” “Pikarchu, use thunder!” Confession told it. “CHUUUU!” he zapped Chev with all of his might. Chev shook for a few moments while he was being shocked. Then stopped. He popped his neck, “Alright, should we play?” he cocked his hand gun. Vermin, had ran out of bratwurst. He looked up with a very ferocious look, snarling madly. The first fight had begun.

#2 Confession FPT

Confession FPT

The Cacti Guy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts
  • Interests:Lucha Libre, baby!

Posted 26 November 2010 - 08:08 AM

This is CBUB Match number 6534.
Chev Chelios vs. Vermin

This is CBUB Match number 6534.
Chev Chelios vs. Vermin

Ok, in this set of matches, I tried to shorten it up.
Three fights all take place at the same time.
The other ones are:
http://electricferre...e/show?mid=6535
http://electricferre...e/show?mid=6536

In this fight, Chev has his gun, fighting skills and will be constantly charged.
Vermin is strong, rabid, and can summon regular mice to help im fight.
Please comment, rate, debate, and have fun.

#3 Dark Spider-man

Dark Spider-man

Nuking the site from orbit

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,681 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 03:47 PM

Dude that Pikachu part had my laughing. Lol. I say Chev since he's like completely charged and if drained will their's Pikachu to help out.

#4 corvette1710

corvette1710

The Bastard Child of Sarcasm and Hypocrisy

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,202 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Durr.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:03 AM

Dude that Pikachu part had my laughing. Lol. I say Chev since he's like completely charged and if drained will their's Pikachu to help out.

Ditto lol.

#5 Bladephyre

Bladephyre

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, movies, martial arts, hockey and knives.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:46 PM

Ditto lol.

Have you seen what Vermin can do? He is a vicious monster who has a tendency to EAT PEOPLE. He is very mentally unstable and to be honest the best chance that Chev has is to try to talk to him and confuse him and then get in a sneak attack. However outright attacking him is not a good idea, Vermin has razor sharp claws and teeth, he is peak human ability in everything but strength and speed and those are on spiderman level. His senses are also extremely acute, on top of that an army of hungry rats will be impossible for someone like Chev to deal with. Vermin is someone who is very hard to deal with in a fight because he is simple savage instinct. Chev is just a tough guy with a gun. Vermin eats him, literally.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users