Photo

Iron man Extremis vs Blue Beetle (Jaime Reyes)

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#101 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 09:00 PM

I can read sarcasm, thanks.

But yeah, I meant that they might know it on a more detailed level than a simple wiki.

#102 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

I can read sarcasm, thanks.

But yeah, I meant that they might know it on a more detailed level than a simple wiki.

Probably not. And the wiki is anything from "simple", look up matter wave on a wiki. Matter is not made up of waves, the kinetic energy of certain subatomic particles manifest themselves in wave properties, but also particle properties, so even THAT is a half-truth, hence the name particle-wave duality theory. But please, if Skirmisher and ruinus are experts on Quantum mechanics and have already gotten their Phd from Harvard maybe they can enlighten me.

#103 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 12:00 PM

You always have to blow things out of proportions, don't you?

Anyways, this is all purely based on assumptions and I may be wrong, so, let's leave it at that.

#104 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 05 December 2010 - 06:49 PM

Probably not. And the wiki is anything from "simple", look up matter wave on a wiki. Matter is not made up of waves, the kinetic energy of certain subatomic particles manifest themselves in wave properties, but also particle properties, so even THAT is a half-truth, hence the name particle-wave duality theory. But please, if Skirmisher and ruinus are experts on Quantum mechanics and have already gotten their Phd from Harvard maybe they can enlighten me.

Here

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Also, looking up the Quantum Wave Theory one begins to believe that there's more to reality than that... Even Einstein saw the world as made up of waves and energy.

"We may therefore regard matter as being constituted by the regions of space in which the field is extremely intense...There is no place in this new kind of physics for the field and matter, for the field is the only reality."

http://www.starstuff...n2/science.html

"Physicists found that the most basic atomic particles in the cosmos comprise the very fabric of the material universe. An electron, for example, can be shown to be both a wave and a particle depending on the observer's perspective."

Then there's String and M-Theory...

Where all matter and even forces in the universe are made up of vibrating strings.

#105 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:41 PM

Here

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Also, looking up the Quantum Wave Theory one begins to believe that there's more to reality than that... Even Einstein saw the world as made up of waves and energy.

"We may therefore regard matter as being constituted by the regions of space in which the field is extremely intense...There is no place in this new kind of physics for the field and matter, for the field is the only reality."

http://www.starstuff...n2/science.html

"Physicists found that the most basic atomic particles in the cosmos comprise the very fabric of the material universe. An electron, for example, can be shown to be both a wave and a particle depending on the observer's perspective."

Then there's String and M-Theory...

Where all matter and even forces in the universe are made up of vibrating strings.

Both a wave and a particle based on the observer's perspective, yeah that's what I said, it dosen't mean all matter's made up of waves. Electrons moving through a wire do not have a frequency.

#106 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 04:44 PM

So... was my assumption right or wrong...? o.0

#107 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:37 PM

So... was my assumption right or wrong...? o.0

No, it's just Echo being obstinate in the face of concepts he doesn't understand.

#108 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 05:39 PM

I see. :lol:

#109 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 09:43 PM

No, it's just Echo being obstinate in the face of concepts he doesn't understand.

No, it's you attempting to sound smart wheb you have no idea what you're posting about. Like that shit with the string theory? That's dealing with particles of force, strong nuclear, weak nuclear, EM, and gravity. That doesn't show that matter has a frequency. It's you freaking always trying to curve information so that you look correct and intelligent, when really, you are neither. It's you who needs to get your head out of your ass and realize you're not talking to a three year old but someone who knows that you are full of bullshit. This happened when you argued SW blasters, this happened when you argued IP's armor, hell it happens on a regular basis. So show me conclusive evidence that electricity and matter have a frequency or shut the hell up and stop insulting my intelligence by your sanctimonious bullshit.

#110 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 07:08 PM

No, it's you attempting to sound smart wheb you have no idea what you're posting about. Like that shit with the string theory? That's dealing with particles of force, strong nuclear, weak nuclear, EM, and gravity. That doesn't show that matter has a frequency. It's you freaking always trying to curve information so that you look correct and intelligent, when really, you are neither. It's you who needs to get your head out of your ass and realize you're not talking to a three year old but someone who knows that you are full of bullshit. This happened when you argued SW blasters, this happened when you argued IP's armor, hell it happens on a regular basis. So show me conclusive evidence that electricity and matter have a frequency or shut the hell up and stop insulting my intelligence by your sanctimonious bullshit.

Urr, durr okey doky there mister Echo, I dun know that wheb I talkyed about that stuff it hurt your brain an made you get all defenstrative.

I must not noe of any of dat stuffes cause the conert is too hurd to under stand.

Still thuw, aint yu the Pot callin the Kettle black? Trying desperately to sound smart wen yo'r as dumb as a kettle.

#111 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:43 PM

Echo, just ignore Skirmisher...

#112 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 08:58 PM

Nah, don't do that.

#113 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 09:01 PM

Yeah, don't. :lol:

#114 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:11 PM

Urr, durr okey doky there mister Echo, I dun know that wheb I talkyed about that stuff it hurt your brain an made you get all defenstrative.

I must not noe of any of dat stuffes cause the conert is too hurd to under stand.

Still thuw, aint yu the Pot callin the Kettle black? Trying desperately to sound smart wen yo'r as dumb as a kettle.

My point exactly.

#115 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 06:14 PM

My point exactly.

Posted Image

#116 Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)

Blue Beetle (Jamie Reyes)

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:33 AM

*looks at his username*

Guess who I'm going for.

#117 Steel

Steel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 10:16 AM

This is damn stupid. Blue Beetle has never shown that kind of adaptability in any comic, EVER. Doomsday is far more adaptable than BB, but even he can't fight people out of his league like Galactus. As Force_echo has pointed out, Iron Man is BB's superior is EVERY SINGLE FIELD by large margin, and personally, I think Tony's mind could provide more adaptability than BB's Scarab, by far. Iron Man is on ANOTHER LEVEL than BB is, and no amount of relatively small-scale adaptability can make up for that.

#118 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:12 PM

Not exactly small scale if the Scarab can provide the user the methods to fend off the likes of The Spectre...

#119 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:50 PM

Not exactly small scale if the Scarab can provide the user the methods to fend off the likes of The Spectre...

Its not powerwise, the entire meaning of adaptation is unique adaptation. Just because BB can apparantly (and this has never even been shown) procure countermeasures for the spectre dosen't mean he'd be able to do the same thing with say Galactus even though they're the same power levels. He can adapt to Spectre because spectre is a completly magical being and the BB can disrupt magic, nothing to do with raw power.

#120 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 04:53 PM

He can adapt to Tony because Tony is a basically an entirely technologically-based hero.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users