• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#1 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:47 AM

From comics orwhatever, just something that is used to prove a strewngth weaknes,etc. Feel free to do more than 1, and debate or agree with said scans.

Heres my first example.

Rulk punching out a watcher.
Posted Image

Ok this seems impressive since theyr all powerful and stuff, But the thing is....They jusy watch. And thats it.
Sure Uatu has shown to do things, but not this time. He was just "watching" as he said. So this feat basicially is the equivalent as a heavyweight boxer(Rulk) randomly and deliberately punching out a indifferent referee(watcher)...Nice one deuce.

Now u guys try.

#2 Kinetic War

Kinetic War

Don't feed him after midnight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Interests:This article is too long. Consider splitting it into separate articles.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:04 PM

Agreed, that's a pretty douchebaggily thing to do, but hey, that's Rulk for us...

I'm gonna need some more information on this. Are we supposed to be on the lookout specifically for similar acts of jerk things our heroes have done, or more generally just big fails?

I have read some juicy class A douchbag stories about our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man over the years. Not sure if I get hold of scans, but I'll try.

#3 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 12:59 PM

Epic fails. If I'm correct, Sentry failed to lift a helicopter, even with his "I have the power of a million exploding suns!" thing.

#4 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 01:26 PM

Epic fails. If I'm correct, Sentry failed to lift a helicopter, even with his "I have the power of a million exploding suns!" thing.

There's a big difference between a helicopter, and a helicarrier, which is basically a flying aircraft carrier. <_<

#5 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:06 PM

There's a big difference between a helicopter, and a helicarrier, which is basically a flying aircraft carrier. <_<

There shouldn't be a difference to someone with the power of "a million exploding suns".

#6 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 02:13 PM

There shouldn't be a difference to someone with the power of "a million exploding suns".

It should if that person has worse mental instability than...well, most anyone.

#7 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:40 PM

Agreed, that's a pretty douchebaggily thing to do, but hey, that's Rulk for us...

I'm gonna need some more information on this. Are we supposed to be on the lookout specifically for similar acts of jerk things our heroes have done, or more generally just big fails?

I have read some juicy class A douchbag stories about our friendly neighbourhood Spider-Man over the years. Not sure if I get hold of scans, but I'll try.

either will work just fine, but really just stuff in general that makes u go WTF.Just post it if u think it remotely works....come on guys post some stuff.

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 05:41 PM

LOL, any scans? thats the point.

#9 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:42 PM

Ok well another thing would be out of characterness or continuitys sake...\

Anyways heres another funny scan I found. Now Im not sure where it exactly yet seeing this makes me go wait...

Jason Pwning Drake and Grayson
(note: speak bubble was probably added)

Posted Image

#10 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

Hmm some of the stuff got deleted. The full argument was in the end of BFTC(battlke for the cowl) Grayson eventually gets the upper-hand on a armor-clad Jason, yet this pic makes me wonder otherwise.

#11 darthsketch

darthsketch

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 812 posts
  • Interests:Movies, books, anime, comics, video games, music and pop culture.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:37 PM

I can't believe no one's posted this yet...it pretty much defines this thread...

Posted Image

#12 Ghost Tiger

Ghost Tiger

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Comics<br />Sports<br />Fitness<br />History<br />Writing<br />Literature<br />Music

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:58 AM

It should if that person has worse mental instability than...well, most anyone.

I would venture to say that Moon Knight gives him a run for his money in the mentally unstable department, he does carve off peoples faces for his God.

#13 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:06 AM

LOL symbiote spidey unaffected by a fire guy.....thats good.

#14 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:12 AM

LOL symbiote spidey unaffected by a fire guy.....thats good.

A "fire guy"? Do you have any idea who Firelord is?

#15 Ghost Tiger

Ghost Tiger

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts
  • Interests:Comics<br />Sports<br />Fitness<br />History<br />Writing<br />Literature<br />Music

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:13 AM

A powerful herald of Galactus...just throwing the info out there.

#16 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:47 AM

<_<
I finally get to see this scan...

#17 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 11:48 AM

I would venture to say that Moon Knight gives him a run for his money in the mentally unstable department, he does carve off peoples faces for his God.

Hmm....True. <_<

#18 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 02 July 2009 - 05:21 PM

Wow.

Uatu is really underestimated. Just cause he watches instead of fighting doesn't mean he's any weaker. If Loeb hadn't written that, Uatu would've stomped Rulk.

Here he shows Red Ghost what he can do:

Posted Image

Here he stops a train with a wave of his hand:

Posted Image

And here, Aaron the Rogue Watcher throws Thing with zero effort. Thing flies for a mile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 10:41 PM

Incedentially that works just fine...considering watchers are oly supposed to ...erm watch. also whatcha think bout the other scans used here.

Admin Edit: Stop quoting huge posts when all you have to say in response is one line of text. This goes for EVERYONE.

#20 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:11 AM

Incedentially that works just fine...considering watchers are oly supposed to ...erm watch. also whatcha think bout the other scans used here.

Admin Edit: Stop quoting huge posts when all you have to say in response is one line of text. This goes for EVERYONE.

Aside from Rulk, I find this thread interesting.

Firelord was a horrible victim of PIS in that last scan, but I'm pretty sure everyone already knows that.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users