Match 6177 Roy Mustang vs. Toph Bei Fong

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_callisto_*

Guest_callisto_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

Ametris has joined the Fire Nation in their quest to capture the Avatar or kill him. Leading Ametris is the famous Colonel Roy Mustang. Just as Prince Azula and her brother Prince Zuko fight against the Avatar, Colonel Roy Mustang was ordered to kill the strongest Earth Bender Toph Bei Fong from Furher King Bradley. Leading the Ametris forces all Earth Benders were forced to retreat as Ametris put the pressure on. Colonel Roy Mustang easily by passed all of the Earth Bender's defenses taking them by surprise. Seeing her people fall Toph finally makes her appearance and rushes in."Stop!" Toph shouted "Why are you attacking us?"Colonel Roy Mustang raises his hand to cease the fighting between his soldiers and the Earth Bender "Why am I attacking your people?" he then smiles "I'm under orders by Furher King Bradley to kill Toph Bei Fong you know her?""Know her?" Toph scoffs "I am Toph Bei Fong"Roy Mustang pauses "Such a young girl" he puts his hand over his face "Why am I always the one the Furher President sends to kill children.""Kill children?" Toph paused "You killed children before?"Roy Mustang nodded "Yes, and the first time was the same, I was under orders, in fact I helped to eliminate a certain race of people known as the Isblans""I would ask the same thing" Toph stated then she scoffed "You think you can kill me?"Roy Mustang just sighs "I may not like killing children or teenagers like you young lady, but orders are orders as a Soldier of Ametris are not to be disobeyed. I am Colonel Roy Mustang, Toph and now under orders from the Furher President, I will put you down.""Then bring it!" Toph stated then she looked at her Earth Benders "If we are to fight, let's fight one-on-one. Will you withdraw your forces Colonel?""Only if you withdraw your forces" Colonel Roy Mustang said."Earth Benders" Toph shouted towards over to them "Withdraw.""But Toph" they began."But nothing" Toph said "This contest is between him and me, if I fail he'll withdraw his forces and stop attacking us."Roy Mustang nodded "Alright, I'll accept your terms then, soldiers withdraw"Both the Earth Benders and Ametris soldiers lowered their weapons as Toph and Roy Mustang faced each other preparing for a fight to the death.So who wins?The scene is where the Fire Nation is attacking the Earth Kingdom and Prince Zuko and Princess Azula are fighting against Aang. Toph has no back up and Roy Mustang just has his gloves. So will The Colonel defeat Toph or will Toph defeat him? You decide their fate.

#2 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 02:37 PM

Oh yeah this is a fight to the death.

#3 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 12:33 AM

Hmm, well my first reaction was, "Mustang by a mile!" However, after thinking about it for a bit, I'm not so sure...

#4 nemisys

nemisys

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 07:21 AM

Toph has this. While she has faced off against fire benders before and can manipulate the earth to varying effects, mustang has never faced an earth bender nor does he have the agility to escape the things that she can do.

#5 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:26 PM

*snap* *explosion* Mustang wins.

#6 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:50 PM

I'm no expert on FMA, but after seeing one clip of him on youtube, I can see that Toph won't be able to stop that much firepower. Roy wins this hands down.

#7 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:53 PM

Um, instead of the flashy moves the Firebenders do to pull of the firebending, Roy just has to simply snap his finger and there she goes. He basically makes anything combust into flames within his sight.

#8 Redwallfan2000

Redwallfan2000

SPOOOON!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 12:04 PM

Um, instead of the flashy moves the Firebenders do to pull of the firebending, Roy just has to simply snap his finger and there she goes. He basically makes anything combust into flames within his sight.

My thoughts exactly. But let's not cut Toph out of the picture entirely, she has a chance at defeating him but with a snap of Mustang's fingers and not knowing when the flames will come up, the odds are against her. So Roy should have this one in the bag.

#9 The Technomancer of Nesh

The Technomancer of Nesh

Hoid

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 6,252 posts
  • Interests:Shonen anime/manga
    reading/writing fantasy novels
    reading/writing fanfiction

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:39 PM

My thoughts exactly. But let's not cut Toph out of the picture entirely, she has a chance at defeating him but with a snap of Mustang's fingers and not knowing when the flames will come up, the odds are against her. So Roy should have this one in the bag.

Yep. I mean don't get me wrong, any other alchemist I'd lean toward Toph but Mustang was is the perfect foil for Toph. Heck Roy might be able to solo the entire Avatarverse if he tried.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users