Photo
- - - - -

Edward Yore and Parasite vs. The Great Golem

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

Poll: Edward Yore and Parasite vs. The Great Golem (14 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Edward Yore (3 votes [21.43%])

Percentage of vote: 21.43%

2. Parasite (5 votes [35.71%])

Percentage of vote: 35.71%

3. The Great Golem (6 votes [42.86%])

Percentage of vote: 42.86%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:56 AM

Moments before Round 3 Fight 1

The Great Golem burst through the walls of the Huastec temple with the ease of a football player breaking the team banner before the game. Following a pale red light, the colossus crushed any pillar and gate in his way. Mere inanimate structures would not sate his thirst for revenge. It was not until he came upon a space deep within the ruins when he saw his reward. There before him were six hooded figures and his two ex-captives. Within the vault, a low resonant chanting pulsated within his ears. The crimson aura illuminated the entire area, its deriving location unknown. Upon his arrival, Edward Yore was the first to rise. “Stand down beast…for the fun is about to begin!” He shouted. The Golem did not. Next Itto would rise to stand before him. “The man said stand down!”

“…Don’t you see Golem? Our future is here…in this place...” The Golem grimaced and let loose a mighty stomp. The ground cracked and the hooded union ahead of him fell about the floor. Suddenly, a feminine scream was heard from inside the crack he created in the floor. The guild fell back in fear as lava spattered from the fracture. “Noooooooo!” Percy yelled in a futilely desperate outcry. From the lava a beautiful nymph like maiden rose. Without pause, she spilled past the Golem who stumbled slowly out of her fiery path. In seconds, she departed the room with a scream that pierced the night. “No No No…you big dumb oaf. What have you done?” The bewildered madman frantically waved his hands in the air in protest. Stepping forward, the Golem cried out, “What. The. Hell. Was. That?” The Great Golem pronounced, obviously not amused. Composing himself, Marshell Percy took down his hood and stood toe to toe with the goliath. “That my large cumbersome friend, was your folly.” He said Matter of Factly. The actor begins to slowly walk around the hero as if trying to build the tension. Pointing at the giant, he said, “Although it seemed to be a rather delicious folly, it was folly nonetheless.”

“Speak English or you are going down that hole.” The golem demands. The actor looks down and decides a distance from himself and the hole are in order. “What was that and do I need to kill it?” The golem says.

“Kill it? Why you cannot kill what is already dead? My dear boy, that was merely a wrath…a spectre…brought from the abyss by your clumsy bumbling. Again, it was your fault. Do not be so rude. I’m sure whatever it was will merely go about burning everything in its wake. Why to think of it, your unyielding interruption was just the sort of disorder mistress Sayang desires.”

“Who desires?” The giant says, his patience wearing thin. With a ceremonious bow, Percy begins his overture as if he’d been waiting his whole life for such a segue. He points to his guild and they immediately begin to dance with him as he speaks.

“We are the revelry of Bacchus: the Bassarids. We are the brood of Choronzon. For the void has claimed our patron of chaos and it is we who shall look into the abyss and claim her lost soul.”

“You and your little dancing friends are utterly nuts.” The Golem says plainly.

Smiling coyly, the actor bows deeply and continues, “Look down into the chasm you created. You see, great one…you are the catalyst of her return. You unleashed the chaos of fire. You created the abyss before you where her release can take place.” The Golem peers into the hole…confused. “Indeed In her past, our patron was defeated and sent back to the void. In any respect, the void cannot destroy chaos…for chaos and the void are of one. The formless abyss is where chaos began and it is from this which she will return.” From above a rumble shakes the underground tomb. A feminine scream is heard. The Golem grows impatient yet, his curiosity is peaked. Perturbed he hopes his charge, Shijin and the others can handle themselves just a while longer. Meanwhile, Marshell and his gang begin to creep backwards towards the darkness of the cavern. Marshell continues his tirade, “…and I quote:

When all things were in disorder God created in each thing in relation to itself, and in all things in relation to each other, all the measures and harmonies which they could possibly receive. For in those days nothing had any proportion except by accident; nor did any of the things which now have names deserve to be named at all — as, for example, fire, water, and the rest of the elements. All these the creator first set in order, and out of them he constructed the universe.

…and the Children of Chaos seeks to end this order.” Upon the end of this, the guild begin to shout and rave like madmen. Almost in a hiss, Percy finishes, “The Towers of Babylon must fall and I must thank you for what you’ve done. You see, fire is of chaos. Fire cleanses and fire changes…and that beautiful fiery wraith outside will set the stage for her return. My invocation was to be the harbinger of her greatness. Apparently, she’d like to see the world lay bare with fire first.”

Lunging forward, the giant grabs Marshell and lifts him from the ground. Immediately, he is surrounded by Yore and Itto. “I’ve had about enough of this Raya Sayang nonsense. First, I take care of that thing out there and then I take care of you.” The Golem throws the bizarre actor to the floor like a ragdoll and turns to see the super villains Yore and Itto blocking his exit. “Kill him.” Percy insists. With a sinister stare, the Golem digs in his heels…

“You want a piece of me? Let’s rumble.”

Sector: Tampico Mexico, Huastec Temple
Fight takes place in a small prayer chamber within the Huastec Temple.

The Rules:

1. No quoting. This is a turn based RP, so no need to quote. One person attacks/defends, the next person attacks/defends until someone dies. Simple as that.
2. Limit the OOC. If you have a non-current or current fight related question, go to the RP planning board and ask it. I want this to flow smoothly.
3. No Role playing your opponent. You can state your move, but not your opponent’s reaction.
4. Have fun. I will sometimes tell you what damage (if any) you did to your opponent and I will let you know when one of you drops. If you use a powered attack and want to know the results, it may serve you well to wait on me to tell you.
5. Whoever posts first gets first attack.
6. All Peoples choice voters: You can vote however you want. Whether it's based on how well they play, how well they write, how cool their character is or if you just like them as a person...it's up to you. Just vote.

Test your Might!

#2 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 09:39 AM

Mind attacks mind with Mind Control

Koji stared at the behemoth, it was beyond his power to out muscle it, but maybe he could use it for his own schemes. His bowels slithered with happy activity at the mere thought of adding the giant to his arsenal. Koji crawls over towards the golem as a parasite begins to lumber up his throat; it could never burrow through that stone skin, but it's mouth seemed as weak as any other. Parasite projected the creature onto the golem; it raveled itself around the face and sank into the enemy throat. Time to have fun with the new meat puppet...

#3 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:43 PM

Strength plus Crushing Attack attacks Parasite's Agility (Legs)

The Great Golem choked down the parasite. "Ugh, tastes worse than sushi. Oh wait, that's right: I DON'T HAVE TASTE BUDS!", he laughed at his little joke as he charges at Parasite. He accidentally trips. "OOOH SHIT", he cried as he went tumbling across the ground, into Parasite. He basically did a half assed tackle/roll into his opponent's body with all his weight and massive size plowing into him. He had tripped due to his bumbling nature.

#4 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 08:10 PM

Mind attacks Mind using Emotion Control.

Edward Yore then employs his same techniques. It is normal for big brutes to have weak minds.

#5 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 10:43 PM

Transformation

The stone beast barreled forward at unstoppable speed. Chemical and psychic forces were at work on its mind but its body was as strong as ever. It was time to make my move while I still had time. The blades ripped from my arms, the fangs split my cheeks. Every time I transform is slightly different, different shapes, different lengths, always the same effect though. They all cut, slice, and tear in wonderfully unique ways... a beautiful snowflake of blood...

#6 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 06:27 PM

Mind attacks Mind using Mind Blast.

Edward Yore knew someone was interfering with his course of entertainment. Someone is trying to take control of him. He won't let his style go away without a fight. He gives a mind blast as his beginning of resistance. After all, this Raya Sayang nonsense is starting to be a bore. After all, beings like him hate boredom and thirst for entertainment. He won't condone her actions. Rebellion would be soon. He wants freedom to pursue entertainment. No, he will not let this be taken from him!

#7 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 08:42 PM

Strength + Crushing attacks Yore's Body

Golem gets back up, "Okay, I'm gettin-", he goes quiet for a split second. "Okay, both of you, quit trying to attack me through my mind! Attack me like MEN! With your dukes!"", he bellowed as he threw a heavy stone fist at the abdomen of Yore. The force and power behind the blow would send him flying and the direction he would be sent flying, that is if it actually makes contact, would be in the direction of the lava pool.

OOC: I'll edit if the lava pool isn't a part of the fight.

#8 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 09:21 PM

Agility defends using Martial Arts.

The angry golem was not too fond of Edward's method. Edward was not too fond of his freedom being impaired. He would sidestep in an efficient yet calm manner. This time, he'll fight solo, without Koji's help. He thought Koji would bungle his attempts of getting entertainment, especially in Mexico. Edward hated how Koji and Keijo ruined his chance for decent entertainment. Now the day will be for getting freedom and entertainment at the same time. He will even consider Sayang not a master, but another piece of entertainment.

#9 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 10:31 PM

Strength attacks agility with bio vamp: linked stat strength

I would never imagine I could bite through stone on my own power, but with Sayang guiding me, anything is possible. Fight like a man he says, how about a monster. As he moves forward to pummel Edward I follow after to counter-attack. Let's see how strong you really are...

#10 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:35 PM

Strength + Seismic attacks Parasite's Agility.

As The Great Golem did his attack upon Yore, he was bit into by Parasite. Golem wasn't happy as this one that had just attacked him did not follow his request, which was using their own dukes, not their teeth. In response to this, The Great Golem channeled a vast amount of vibrational energy throughout his body and focused it into Parasite's body, through his teeth which acted like a conduit.

#11 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:24 PM

Strength attacks agility with ally

The massive creature was beating over her sensei. Keijo felt some odd attachment to him now. The ground was shaking but her shot was sure. She shot out to shoot the monster in the legs to stop him from crushing her only friend...

#12 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 06:46 PM

Mind attacks Mind with Emotion Control.

"Relax...this will be all over soon." Edward Yore snarked.

#13 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 02:50 PM

Parasite's 2nd move: Transformation

Power failed on roll.

Yore's 2nd move: Mind attacks Mind: Mind Blast

Attack succeeds causing heavy damage.

Golem's 2nd move: Strength attacks Body: Crushing Attack

Attack succeeds, but is slightly deflected by Yore's 3rd turn defense. Causes heavy damage.

Parasite's Health Status: Good
Yore's Health Status: Good+
Golem's Health Status: Strong-

Deojusto, you've had two failed rolls. You better keep attacking strong. Cause you guys need a quick comeback attack! Hmm...maybe the Actor's Guild will have to lend a helping hand? We'll see.

Yore, much better on the RPing. That is something I can work with storywise. Resist!!!

Jaeger, there is no pool of lava. Pele took that with her. There is just a hole in the ground. A dark abysmal hole.

#14 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 09:45 AM

Let's get it on!

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 11:17 AM

Strength + Seismics attacks Yore's Body

Having retaliated against Parasite's bite attack, The Great Golem levied his eyes upon his second foe, Yore. Without a word, he charged at Yore, vibrational energy pulsing through his right arm, concentrating and condensing into his fist. As the distance closed between The Great Golem and Yore, the energy increased in power. Once close enough, The Golem would let loose a heavy hay-maker into the abdomen of his opponent's body. He was focused on releasing the vibrational energy to simulate a minor quake going off in Yore's body upon contact.

#16 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 12:04 PM

Mind attacks mind with mind control

Still on the being's back I opened my mouth to let my parasitic allies come forth. They slimed through the opening I bit into earlier. His body was stone, but his mind was vulnerable... Join Sayang... Embrace the chaos... let our evil overwhelm you... KILL YOURSELF!

#17 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 01:56 PM

Mind defends with Emotion Control

"Calm down! You are only seeing things!" Edward Yore lulled. He thought that he could lull the beast into a sense of false security. He is also resisting Sayang's control using his own internal chaos. He is just too sophisticated for that situation. After all, he's a would-be cosmic horror.

#18 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 07:18 AM

Yore's 3rd move: Defense: Martial Arts

Attack succeeds causing heavy damage.Defense succeeds against Golem's last attack. Allows minimum defense.

Parasite's 3rd move: Strength attacks Agility: Bio Vamp

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage: Saps Golem's strength one turn.

Golem's 3rd move: Strength attacks Parasite's Agility: Seismic

Attack fails on roll. No damage.

Parasite's Health Status: Good
Yore's Health Status: Good+
Golem's Health Status: Strong-

Yore I forgot to allow the emotion control from your 2nd attack, so whatever move you do next, emotion control will automatically be added to that. Sorry Golem.

#19 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:51 PM

Strength + Crushing attacks Yore's Body.

The Great Golem did not heed Yore's false words, for it simply wanted to, for all intents and purposes, literally crush the life out of Yore's body. In a very painful matter, that was. In an attempt to achieve this, The Great Golem barreled straight for Yore himself and put him in a bear-hug, squeezing with all his strength. Yore was facing Golem when this occurred. To further this assault, the Golem then performed a move that was akin to a German Suplex, where he bended backwards, taking Yore with him. This would slam Yore face-first into the ground, with the momentum and the weight of both combatants behind the blow.

#20 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 03:58 PM

Mind Attacks agility with mind control

Are those your legs beneath you, on what you stand? They don't look like yours do they...
No definitely not yours...They seem like traitors to me,
ready to run you off a cliff and into the sea,
(do not trust anything below the knee).

Or are they melting? Melting into sand as you crawl upon the ground
Leaving nothing but a torso and head, a stumpy mound.
You need your legs to stand and fight.
And yet your legs seem to be taking flight...

... walk with me,
and you'll see,
a world of complete annihilation...
its a gift, don't you see,
you can never--run--from--me...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users