#1 FoxFingers

FoxFingers

webmaster

• Electric Ferret
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,491 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 12:32 PM

Hi All

The Newly redesigned CBUB Front Page shows the latest Blog Entries which people write in their blogs.

The Blog area is yours to post about what you want, naturally. But because the latest topics are shown on the front page I am hoping that the majority of blog posts will be in some way relevant to the kind of stuff CBUB visitors are interested in. Games, Movies, the site, where you went on vacation, weird news about silly stuff - all good. Highly charged politics or religion... not so much.

It's just that that is not what this site is. Electricferret isn't a political site at all. If you are planning to use your Blog area for political advocacy or religious advocacy ... you know that Real World stuff the CBUB has nothing to do with... let me know so I can filter out your Blog from the front page display.

The CBUB is an entertainment site and a PG-13 site.

I could care less what your politics or religion is, of course. You gotta be you, and that's cool. Just saying this web site isn't about any of that hard stuff, really.

#2 Guest_Ivan_*

Guest_Ivan_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 October 2010 - 03:58 PM

CBUB front page looks great. Simple, well organized. IMO the "Official" matches should appear above the user-created matches, rather than below, but maybe that'll change once the official matches get off the ground again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users