• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

#61 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 27 July 2009 - 07:46 PM

This is what I've been saying all along. Superman's power-set is enormous and in the hands of a relentless warrior, there is no way Hulk could overcome it. Put Supreme or Majestic in here, and Hulk is spanked like a three-year-old at K-Mart.

You mean if they use all of their long ranged attacks, and blitz at first?

Or are you referring to how it would happen if they decided to brawl with Hulk? :D

#62 chaos-with-honor

chaos-with-honor

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:I am a martial arts instructor, a minister, a peer counselor, and a father of four.<br /><br />7th Dan Black Belt - Bushi-Kai Jukendo-Ryu Karate<br />5th Dan Black Belt - American Kenpo Karate<br />1st Dan Black Belt - Aikido Jiujitsu<br />Instructor's Credits - Five Elements Five Animals Kung Fu<br />Instructor's Credits - Muay Thai Kick Boxing<br />Brown Belt - Judo<br />Brown Belt - Matsukazi-Ryu Jiujitsu<br />Brown Belt - Small Circle Jiujitsu<br />3rd Level practitioner of Dim Mak<br /><br />Amature Wrestler<br />Amature Boxer<br />Amature Kickboxer<br />Amature MMA Fighter

Posted 28 July 2009 - 09:04 AM

You mean if they use all of their long ranged attacks, and blitz at first?

Or are you referring to how it would happen if they decided to brawl with Hulk? :D

If they were to fight the way I would tell them too? Blitz, space dump - empty space, not planetary nor orbit. Then long range and speed blast until Hulk is pushed into a large star. Neither Supreme nor Majestic are the type to let Hulk have the time to power himself up. They aren't going to stand around and monologue, either. They'd attack right away, with everything they have. Those two are some dirty illegitimate children, so no tactic would be beneath them. They WOULD take Hulk down before he could stop them. Supes is diferent. He doesn't have the "you are scum" outlook that those two have. He always tries to "stop" his opponent, while the others try to "eliminate" the opponent.

They would be too much too fast, and they would drop him. Supes goes down because he IS a good-guy. Supes doesn't want to kill his opponent, and that's the mindset you need to stop the Hulk.

#63 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:00 PM

If they were to fight the way I would tell them too? Blitz, space dump - empty space, not planetary nor orbit. Then long range and speed blast until Hulk is pushed into a large star. Neither Supreme nor Majestic are the type to let Hulk have the time to power himself up. They aren't going to stand around and monologue, either. They'd attack right away, with everything they have. Those two are some dirty illegitimate children, so no tactic would be beneath them. They WOULD take Hulk down before he could stop them. Supes is diferent. He doesn't have the "you are scum" outlook that those two have. He always tries to "stop" his opponent, while the others try to "eliminate" the opponent.

They would be too much too fast, and they would drop him. Supes goes down because he IS a good-guy. Supes doesn't want to kill his opponent, and that's the mindset you need to stop the Hulk.

Well-written.

Still, I'm curious to know how they would fare in a close-range fist-fight. As you said in an earlier post, Hulk is able to fight Beings like Thor and Surfer from the get-go, right after transformation. So...if forced into a brawl with Hulk, what would they do?

Avoid his fists 'till they can attack from long-range, thus throwing him into the sun?
Fight it out?
Kick him in the go-nads?

#64 chaos-with-honor

chaos-with-honor

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Interests:I am a martial arts instructor, a minister, a peer counselor, and a father of four.<br /><br />7th Dan Black Belt - Bushi-Kai Jukendo-Ryu Karate<br />5th Dan Black Belt - American Kenpo Karate<br />1st Dan Black Belt - Aikido Jiujitsu<br />Instructor's Credits - Five Elements Five Animals Kung Fu<br />Instructor's Credits - Muay Thai Kick Boxing<br />Brown Belt - Judo<br />Brown Belt - Matsukazi-Ryu Jiujitsu<br />Brown Belt - Small Circle Jiujitsu<br />3rd Level practitioner of Dim Mak<br /><br />Amature Wrestler<br />Amature Boxer<br />Amature Kickboxer<br />Amature MMA Fighter

Posted 30 July 2009 - 10:30 AM

Still, I'm curious to know how they would fare in a close-range fist-fight. As you said in an earlier post, Hulk is able to fight Beings like Thor and Surfer from the get-go, right after transformation. So...if forced into a brawl with Hulk, what would they do?

I'm not well versed enough with their methods to state a long, detailed scenario for them, especially Majestic. I can kinda see Supreme going for limb rips, though.

Unfortunately, tater taps don't work against Hulk. Yeah, they make the Gamma Bomb sore, but then Hulk gets angry. Ask Vengence.

#65 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

• Members
  • 2,639 posts

Posted 06 August 2009 - 07:53 PM

I'm not well versed enough with their methods to state a long, detailed scenario for them, especially Majestic. I can kinda see Supreme going for limb rips, though.

Unfortunately, tater taps don't work against Hulk. Yeah, they make the Gamma Bomb sore, but then Hulk gets angry. Ask Vengence.

Heh... ^_^ Tater-Taps ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users