Jump to content


Photo

The Parthenon


  • Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#41 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:55 PM

The glow of the the Partheneon distracted me from my talk with the dragon lady. I then say" Does anyone else want to take an expedition to the Pantheon?"

"it be best if we all go. we were all brought here for a reasons so we should stick close." Samus answered as she too stared at the glowing temple.

OOC: The scan detects race, weaknesses,and other vauleble info.

#42 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:57 PM

A the light increased shielded my eyes with my arms but continued to walk forwards

Mink does likewise and is forced to land "Ouch, now it's too shiny..."

#43 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 02:59 PM

Hearing Samus's reply I say " Come one guys lets go," pointing towards the only building.

#44 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:01 PM

Samus Visor was distruped by the intense light she quickly put her hand and pressed onward

#45 jesus20456

jesus20456

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:03 PM

"it be best if we all go. we were all brought here for a reasons so we should stick close." Samus answered as she too stared at the glowing temple.

OOC: The scan detects race, weaknesses,and other vauleble info.

"wait up!" says TobĂ­as, his fearhers already beggining to grow from his skin, " there might be something cawww." at this point his mout turns into a beak. < there might be something there, allow me to morph something with more firepower. At this point his feathers turn blue, his talons grow an become legs like that of a deer, his upper torso becomes human like, except with no mouth and four eyes, two normal ones and two that were like a snail's eyes. Finally his tail grew out, with a blade like a scorpion's. < Everyone else ready to go?>

#46 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:05 PM

Nearer and nearer they came, unperturbed by the light until, several yards away from the building, the glowing would halt, revealing the large door to the Parthenon. Close up, they would realize the actual structure was bigger than it seemed.

#47 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

I approach the door and attempt to pry it open.

#48 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

    Field Marshal

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Elysium City, Eridanus II
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:08 PM

OOC: The scan detects race, weaknesses,and other vauleble info.

Scan Visor: Scanning... Morphology: Human-Unknown hybrid, Unknown bears similarities to Dragon... Weaknesses: None Detected... The Creature seems to be undergoing the first stages of some biological change... Threat Level: Medium...

#49 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

Nearer and nearer they came, unperturbed by the light until, several yards away from the building, the glowing would halt, revealing the large door to the Parthenon. Close up, they would realize the actual structure was bigger than it seemed.

"Ill open the door".

Samuses scan's reveal that the door would not open automaticly. she felt slight discomfort that this planet is not advance enough.

#50 jesus20456

jesus20456

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I approach the door and attempt to pry it open.

Tobias stands nearby, his tail at the ready.

#51 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:18 PM

I approach the door and attempt to pry it open.

Before contact, Spidermans skull begins to tingle in warning...Spider-Sense...

"Ill open the door".

Samuses scan's reveal that the door would not open automaticly. she felt slight discomfort that this planet is not advance enough.

Scanning the door would reveal little information... it seemed as if unknown cause would make her scanner disrupt and show an endless stream of undecipherable data, until she stopped scanning.

#52 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:25 PM

OOC: we all introduced are selves to each other right?

"Any luck spider-man?" seeing him tring but with no succes.

#53 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Before, or After?
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:26 PM

Spider-mans attempt to open the door would reward him with a painful shock, sending him flying thirty feet back through the air, to lands hard on the floor.

#54 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

    Nuked the fridge

  • Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere... I think

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:28 PM

"Ugh, what is that light," Gambit groaned having finally to.

He then sat up and opened his eyes, shutting them almost immediately to deal with the harsh pulsing light coming from a large structure some couple hundred yards to his right. Cautiously reopening his eyes, he glanced around to get a feel for his surroundings (carefully avoiding looking directly at the building). Looking around he saw that he was in what seemed to be a small grove of trees that continued as far as he could see in front, behind, and to the left of him.

"Where is this?" he wondered aloud.

Deciding that he wouldn't get anywhere looking at tree, Gambit chanced a glance back at the glowing building. Squinting at the structure he noticed a group of heavily silhouetted figures at its base. Curious, Gambit crept out of the trees and carefully made his way toward them.

#55 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:32 PM

Flustered by this I go back to the door and say " Brute force won't work , but mabye ranged attacks will. Can anyone shoot things?"

#56 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

    Nuking the site from orbit

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:35 PM

Flustered by this I go back to the door and say " Brute force won't work , but mabye ranged attacks will. Can anyone shoot things?"

Samus cocks her arm-canon. "I can" She charges up her power beam and shoots it at the door.

#57 jesus20456

jesus20456

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:37 PM

Spider-mans attempt to open the door would reward him with a painful shock, sending him flying thirty feet back through the air, to lands hard on the floor.

The thing that summoned us probably wants us there, not to keep us out right?

#58 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:38 PM

The last thing Cyblade remembered, she was at her bunk closing her eyes. After whoknows when, che awoken in a place she didn't know from. Immediately, she got up and saw bent grass. Surely she wasn't the omly one who was here. The only thing that seemed odd was a glowing building. Seeing it as her only lead, she ran as fast as she could towards the building...

#59 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

    The FPL's favorite CBUBer

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:38 PM

" Yeah something else must be at work"

#60 jesus20456

jesus20456

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 17 October 2010 - 03:42 PM

Tobias sighed, "stop attacking the door. It is obvious that whatever brought us here will tell us how to open it."




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users