346 replies to this topic

#341 bobisbeast

bobisbeast

The FPL's favorite CBUBer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:29 AM

I sat down at the table, and said " Hi " to Cole,and then thanked Athena and Zues for the meal starting to eat , slowly.

#342 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:14 PM

OOC: Hey where do I start.

#343 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:49 PM

OOC: Hey where do I start.

GM: not quite yet, I can't come until later I'm gonna be celebrating my brothers birthday.

Athena raised her hands, her fists clenched, and commanded the four to step forward. In one hand, was a white crystal, in the other, a black.

"These are your next challenge. You must retrieve these crystal shards from their keepers, and bring them back unscathed. Zuko. You will chose the color crystal you wish to retrieve. The remaining one will go to Spiderman. The crystal you choose will not only determine your opponent, but your ally as well. Indeed, this is a competition with teams."

#344 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:25 PM

GM: not quite yet, I can't come until later I'm gonna be celebrating my brothers birthday.

Athena raised her hands, her fists clenched, and commanded the four to step forward. In one hand, was a white crystal, in the other, a black.

"These are your next challenge. You must retrieve these crystal shards from their keepers, and bring them back unscathed. Zuko. You will chose the color crystal you wish to retrieve. The remaining one will go to Spiderman. The crystal you choose will not only determine your opponent, but your ally as well. Indeed, this is a competition with teams."

OOC: Have a good time, man.

Geo and Omega would look on, wondering which crystal represented them as allies as well as the foes they would face. They stared at Zuko, wondering what his chpoice would be.

#345 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 01:17 AM

Zuko stared for a while at the crystals, various thoughts running through his brain. Finally, he replied "I'll retrieve the black one"

#346 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:15 PM

Zuko stared for a while at the crystals, various thoughts running through his brain. Finally, he replied "I'll retrieve the black one"

With Zuko having chose the dark crystal, Athena handed its counterpart to Spiderman. They would both be able to feel the shards resonating with untapped energy of an unknown source. The crystals glowed ever so slightly, before shining brightly, their omnidirectional rays of light filling the large room, until it dimmed to a hault, and the only one left in the parthenon was Athena and Zeus.

"Best of luck," the goddess whispered.

#347 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

Athena frowned.

"I cannot sense them."

Zeus seemed to be holding back the rage of a hundred thunderstorms within.

"WHERE ARE THEY? People do not simply vanish! Let alone mortals!!! We must find them. We need them, Athena. I need not say why."

Athena nodded grimly. She had witnessed the rage of the King of Olympus far too many times to be intimidated anymore. But even still, the problem was infuriating for him. All had seemed to go as planned, and when Zeus attempted to watch the proceedings of Zuko and Geo, he found that they were not were the crystals were supposed to take them. But when he tried to sense Cole and Spider-man, he had no trouble. All was going as planned, and he had teleported to the Parthenon to ask Athena where the first group went. Upon arriving, he had tried once more to sense Cole and Spider-man, to find they had vanished as well, along with the one they were supposed to fight, Ranma.

Zeus paced the marble stoned floor with the impatience of a Greek God. He would find them--He had to. At least, if he wanted the Collector to fufill his end of the bargain.

"Bring me a dozen heroes," He had said. "and I will make you a true God among Gods."

The details were vivid in his memory, he remembered them as if the conversation had just occured. And ever since the heroes had vanished, so too had the Collector himself. But then, he often did. His task now was simple: Find the heroes before the Colector could find out what happened.

But where could they be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users