• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#61 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 07 October 2010 - 05:13 PM

This is getting funnier and funnier. You entire rant there and your new sig just prove my point so much. Its hilarious really.

First of all, Hammer isnt even a company. Second of all, Oscorp is nowhere near Stark Industries, like Ive said before, read Iron Man, when the tour lady is giving a tour to the people she plainly states that Stark has a complete monopoly on technology and energy. 14 trillion is probably way less than the company actually makes, but ill give you this number. Wayne Corp is basically a stupid afterthought Bruce has when hes not running around in Kevlar armor being the terror of carjackers. Its a joke. Its stupid. It plays almost a comedic part in Batman works. In the Heroic Age, so far, Stark Ind. is the only aspect of the comics mentioned. Like I said Batman has some kind of mental disorder, he dosen't even notice his company, and its ironic because he dosen't realize how much more help he can do with his company than running around and nailing a thug or two.

My new sig was made just to mess with you but just like your not smart enough to see that Bruce Wayne is superior to Tony Stark you couldnt recognize the irony in the sarcasm.

Also Tony almost has a pacemaker and Batmans a tactcian dont you think it would be a little to easy. If his power cell it broken or shut off Stark dies, its that simple buisness man verseus martial artist

#62 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:03 PM

My new sig was made just to mess with you but just like your not smart enough to see that Bruce Wayne is superior to Tony Stark you couldnt recognize the irony in the sarcasm.

Also Tony almost has a pacemaker and Batmans a tactcian dont you think it would be a little to easy. If his power cell it broken or shut off Stark dies, its that simple buisness man verseus martial artist

Lmao, this just shows how uneducated of an argument you're trying to make. Iron Man got his pacemaker taken out like freakin 300 issues ago.

#63 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts
  • Interests:Football College and Pro, Video games, drawing, reading comics, and horror/action novels

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:08 PM

Lmao, this just shows how uneducated of an argument you're trying to make. Iron Man got his pacemaker taken out like freakin 300 issues ago.

yeah ok either way of everyone you seem to be the only one still thinking that Tony could possibly beat Bruce. Its amazing how you ask a question and when people give you there thoughts you jumo like a twelve year old going "NAH AH!!! TONY IS BETTER!!!" Grow up. If you ask who would win between the two and dont like others opinion then dont ask. I still believe that Bruce has shown superior skill in running his company and successfully overtaking all opposing companies in the DCU. Also Tony has shown no feats that give the perception he would even stand a chance against Bruce in a H2H fight

SO BATMAN STILL WINS THIS FIGHT!!! You call it fanboyism I call it Logic.

#64 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 08:56 PM

Wait, why is my name in RBB's Sig?

How is it related to a comic? o.0

It's related to a German WW2 battle tank... >.>

EDIt: There is one character that is somewhat related to me, in the Marvel universe...

http://marvel.wikia....ger_(Earth-616)

#65 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

Wait, why is my name in RBB's Sig?

How is it related to a comic? o.0

It's related to a German WW2 battle tank... >.>

EDIt: There is one character that is somewhat related to me, in the Marvel universe...

http://marvel.wikia....ger_(Earth-616)

There is a show called Zoids that had a robot tiger named Jeager Panzer and thats what I thought it was.

#66 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:49 PM

There is a show called Zoids that had a robot tiger named Jeager Panzer and thats what I thought it was.

Oh, the Panzer Liger and the Jaeger Liger, yeah, I love these too. :)

#67 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:14 PM

yeah ok either way of everyone you seem to be the only one still thinking that Tony could possibly beat Bruce. Its amazing how you ask a question and when people give you there thoughts you jumo like a twelve year old going "NAH AH!!! TONY IS BETTER!!!" Grow up. If you ask who would win between the two and dont like others opinion then dont ask. I still believe that Bruce has shown superior skill in running his company and successfully overtaking all opposing companies in the DCU. Also Tony has shown no feats that give the perception he would even stand a chance against Bruce in a H2H fight

SO BATMAN STILL WINS THIS FIGHT!!! You call it fanboyism I call it Logic.

Your posts are getting more and more immature as youre desperately trying to defend the beloved Batman. Its like reading Lord of the Flies all over again, except the fanboy version.

Like Ive said numerous times now, Wayne Corp. only had to take out one company in the first place, and it wasn't an especially nice one either, its profits were about the same as Wayne Corp. Stark Ind. has created a complete monoploy on technology and energy. Forget companies, its shut down entire nations over its energy monopoly.

Batman has no feats that would enable him to beat Tony Stark in this fight. There is no way he can overcome Tony's healing factor or superior speed. He cant even get through Tony's metal underskin.

Batman is so overrated, the only major hero Batman can maybe beat in a straight up fight is Daredevil. But the funny thing is, Daredevil's still better written in my opinion. Batman should not be taking shots at anyone anywhere close to one of MUs most powerful heroes.

#68 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

Your posts are getting more and more immature as youre desperately trying to defend the beloved Batman. Its like reading Lord of the Flies all over again, except the fanboy version.

Like Ive said numerous times now, Wayne Corp. only had to take out one company in the first place, and it wasn't an especially nice one either, its profits were about the same as Wayne Corp. Stark Ind. has created a complete monoploy on technology and energy. Forget companies, its shut down entire nations over its energy monopoly.

Batman has no feats that would enable him to beat Tony Stark in this fight. There is no way he can overcome Tony's healing factor or superior speed. He cant even get through Tony's metal underskin.

Batman is so overrated, the only major hero Batman can maybe beat in a straight up fight is Daredevil. But the funny thing is, Daredevil's still better written in my opinion. Batman should not be taking shots at anyone anywhere close to one of MUs most powerful heroes.

WOW!!!! Your last posts about Batman fighting was amazing. Its so ridiculous I want to use it for humor in my sig. Thanks for your ignorance and comic relief for the rest of us.

I'll go ahead and tell you that Tony's speed, regen, and "metal skin" is so minute that in a match against someone of the caliber of Batman Tony still loses horribly. PERIOD.

#69 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 11:50 AM

WOW!!!! Your last posts about Batman fighting was amazing. Its so ridiculous I want to use it for humor in my sig. Thanks for your ignorance and comic relief for the rest of us.

I'll go ahead and tell you that Tony's speed, regen, and "metal skin" is so minute that in a match against someone of the caliber of Batman Tony still loses horribly. PERIOD.

Exactly, so basically your post shows that even you know that Bruce stands no chance against Tony. You just can't admit it, w/e, I'll take it. On another note, how is metal skin "minute"? Oh, I have another way Tony can win unarmed, his Extremis interface enables him to just call a friggin sattelite strike on Bats, Hammer of Dawn style. Caliber of batman? Hes a regular guy. Tony is stronger. Tony is faster. Tony knows how to fight, not better than Bats, but he knows. Tony has regen powers. Tony has metal skin. Tony can tap into every electronic resource in the planet. Batman is f*cked so bad it's not even funny.

#70 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 02:48 PM

If Tony was only purely human, without his enhancements, he'd get his ass kicked in a fist fight with Batman.

#71 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 09 October 2010 - 10:53 PM

I still believe that even with Tony's enhancements that they are not significant enough changes to prevent Batman from still winning. He is faster and stronger but no faster or stronger than people Batman has fought before. Batman still wins. Without his suit Tony just doesnt have the resources to beat Batman H2H. Strength means nothing in street level fighters. Speed is important but can be countered. Experience and skill which both go to Batman count the most in a H2H fight with characters at this level. Batman has beaten Bane who is plenty stronger and a smarter H2H fighter than Tony. Batman has beaten Deathstroke who is plenty smarter in strategy and has a regen factor. Also Batman has beaten Flash once because of his predictability in fighting. After a few seconds into the fight Batman would see how predictable Tony is since he is not used to fighting outside his Ironman armor very much. I mean even in his Iron Man armor Captain America fought toe to toe with him.

BATMAN WINS!

#72 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:42 AM

Exactly, so basically your post shows that even you know that Bruce stands no chance against Tony. You just can't admit it, w/e, I'll take it. On another note, how is metal skin "minute"? Oh, I have another way Tony can win unarmed, his Extremis interface enables him to just call a friggin sattelite strike on Bats, Hammer of Dawn style. Caliber of batman? Hes a regular guy. Tony is stronger. Tony is faster. Tony knows how to fight, not better than Bats, but he knows. Tony has regen powers. Tony has metal skin. Tony can tap into every electronic resource in the planet. Batman is f*cked so bad it's not even funny.

Tony this Tony that blah blah blah.

#73 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:31 AM

I still believe that even with Tony's enhancements that they are not significant enough changes to prevent Batman from still winning. He is faster and stronger but no faster or stronger than people Batman has fought before. Batman still wins. Without his suit Tony just doesnt have the resources to beat Batman H2H. Strength means nothing in street level fighters. Speed is important but can be countered. Experience and skill which both go to Batman count the most in a H2H fight with characters at this level. Batman has beaten Bane who is plenty stronger and a smarter H2H fighter than Tony. Batman has beaten Deathstroke who is plenty smarter in strategy and has a regen factor. Also Batman has beaten Flash once because of his predictability in fighting. After a few seconds into the fight Batman would see how predictable Tony is since he is not used to fighting outside his Ironman armor very much. I mean even in his Iron Man armor Captain America fought toe to toe with him.

BATMAN WINS!

Cap was getting his freaking ass beat so bad it wasn't even funny. That wasn't a fight. It wasnt until Hercules dropped a fuel tank on tony that Cap got out alive. The second time, Vision shorted out his armor, so that wasnt fair either, Cap even admits it wasnt fair, "This time, Im fighting dirty".

Strength dosent matter in a fist fight? Are you freaking crazy? Ok, I've found the new stupidest thing on CBUB.
Speed can be countered? Speed IS the counter, Speed and strength are the two most important factors in a fist fight.
Batman cant hurt Tony in metal skin, with a regen factor. Batman is slower. Batman is weaker. Tony has infinite resources. Batman's fighting superiority over Tony is not enough to cancel out 5 major, huge advantages Tony has over Batman.

#74 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 09:23 AM

Cap was getting his freaking ass beat so bad it wasn't even funny. That wasn't a fight. It wasnt until Hercules dropped a fuel tank on tony that Cap got out alive. The second time, Vision shorted out his armor, so that wasnt fair either, Cap even admits it wasnt fair, "This time, Im fighting dirty".

Strength dosent matter in a fist fight? Are you freaking crazy? Ok, I've found the new stupidest thing on CBUB.
Speed can be countered? Speed IS the counter, Speed and strength are the two most important factors in a fist fight.
Batman cant hurt Tony in metal skin, with a regen factor. Batman is slower. Batman is weaker. Tony has infinite resources. Batman's fighting superiority over Tony is not enough to cancel out 5 major, huge advantages Tony has over Batman.

Exactly what I said. Strength matters very little. Superman can move planets but Batman using a judo throw he has mastered tossed Superman across the room. Batman is too skilled in martial arts for Tony to win. Speed can still be countered by experience and telegraphing moves which Tony does A LOT. Bruce STILL wins.

Also on the fact about who is better written your statement is beyond belief. There are very VERY few characters in comics that have stories and characterization as well as ANY Batman comics and Iron Man is definetly not one of them. The only time Iron Man has desent writing is in Avenger comics, or big Marvel events.

#75 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:19 AM

Also on the fact about who is better written your statement is beyond belief. There are very VERY few characters in comics that have stories and characterization as well as ANY Batman comics and Iron Man is definetly not one of them. The only time Iron Man has desent writing is in Avenger comics, or big Marvel events.

This is coming from a man who still thinks Tony has his pacemaker and spells decent wrong. I cant take your opinions seriously.

Basically the point remains. Batman can't hurt Tony. Tony can hurt Batman. It dosent matter how good of a martial artist you are, if someone has got a huge speed advantage on you, you're not gonna win.

The strength thing is totally stupid. If that's the case, why do boxers/MMA fighters strength train? You'd think since it dosen't matter, they wouldn't spend so much time on it.

#76 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 10:12 PM

This is coming from a man who still thinks Tony has his pacemaker and spells decent wrong. I cant take your opinions seriously.

Basically the point remains. Batman can't hurt Tony. Tony can hurt Batman. It dosent matter how good of a martial artist you are, if someone has got a huge speed advantage on you, you're not gonna win.

The strength thing is totally stupid. If that's the case, why do boxers/MMA fighters strength train? You'd think since it dosen't matter, they wouldn't spend so much time on it.

This is all you need to look at and from some of the examples in here I see no way in hell that a Tony Stark with no Iron Man suit can beat Bruce Wayne.

http://agent0x7.trip...om/batman1.html

Also I did a little studying and while Tony still possess peak HUMAN strength, speed, and stamina thanks to extremis he no longer has the ability to call on the added extremis armor that WAS in his skin.

FROM WIKI---- During the Secret Invasion storyline the Extremis package is catastrophically purged out of his body, forcing him again to rely on the previous iteration of his armor, and restoring his previous limitations.[volume & issue needed] Furthermore, Osborn's takeover of the few remaining Starktech factories (with Ezekiel Stane systematically crippling the others) limits Tony to the use of lesser, older and weaker armors.

After being forced to "wipe out" his brain to prevent Norman Osborn from gaining his information, Tony Stark is forced to have a new Arc Reactor, of Rand design installed in his chest.[volume & issue needed] The process greatly improves his strength, stamina and intellect. However, the procedure left him with virtually no autonomic functions: as his brain was stripped of every biological function, Tony is forced to rely on a digital backup of his memories (leaving him with severe gaps and lapses in his long-term memory) and on software routine in the Arc Reactor for basic stimuli reaction (blinking, breathing...)

#77 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 12:05 AM

Holy christ, will this ever end?

#78 force_echo

force_echo

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:19 AM

Holy christ, will this ever end?

No, fanboys don't win or lose. Its like the Special Olympics, evin if you win, you're still retarded. So I'm going to leave this argument with the endnote that I will concede on unarmed combat due to the fact that Tony had the Extremis system disabled during the Skrull Invasion, but Stark still outmatches Bruce in every other field. Including mental sanity.

#79 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 08:22 AM

Out of curiosity and my love of fireworks, if the vision can short Tony's suit, can't Bats do the same with some gadgety thing? His utility belt always has ridiculously convenient tools for whatever situation he's in, so...

#80 Red Blue Blur

Red Blue Blur

SPOOOON!

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 09:13 AM

Out of curiosity and my love of fireworks, if the vision can short Tony's suit, can't Bats do the same with some gadgety thing? His utility belt always has ridiculously convenient tools for whatever situation he's in, so...

Bad part is Opalord is that they are trying to argue Tony without the Iron Man suit vs Bruce Wayne would win.

Also when you prove force echo wrong your automatically a fanboy because you point out the facts in a match up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users