Photo
- - - - -

Robert R and A. Vimes vs. Parasite and E. Yore

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: When Worlds Collide People's poll (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Robert Remington (8 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Parasite (3 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

3. A. Vimes (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. E. Yore (3 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#61 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 02 October 2010 - 09:22 PM

Strength attacks Mind with Ally

I had fallen off the beast. He goes after the mentalist and I tumble to the floor. I can barely walk, my life was critical.

"Having trouble?"
Keijo looms over me. Her pistol hover over my forehead.

"Maybe... You want to help out as opposed to just watch?"

"Why should I?"

"After he rips the two of us to shreds... you think you can play little miss sweet? He knows you're with me... you do the math."

"What's the grand plan then."

"Kill him, eat him."

"Sounds too merciful to me. You're going soft Koji."

"Never said we would do it in that order."

She laughs a little, she's getting worse. She pulls the gun upwards and shoots towards the beast's skull. That's no fun... oh well, better him than me...

#62 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:45 AM

Ugh...

Mind attacks Mind with Mind Blast.

Edward follows suit with a mind blast.

#63 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:06 PM

Body with super-speed attacks Yore's body

Rob did his best to put distance after the assault on him. Remington dropped to one knee, his exhaustion catching up. He glanced up "3 on 1, eh...". His head was so fuzzy from the repeated mind attacks that he thought up was a color at the moment, and the blood from the bullet wound was trickling down his face en masse. His instincts, or "The Wolf" he aptly named it, wanted to head for the hills. In dire situations, he tended to listen to them, it admitadely smarter than the brawler in terms of tactics, however retreat was an exception to that rule. These guys were bad news and needed to get brought down a peg. Whether it'd be his last act of defiance to the forces of evil or one hell of a story to tell to the guys at RPA when he got back didn't matter at this point. Doing his best to block out everything else, Rob caught his breath and refocused on the group.

"Alright, Wolfy, time to cowboy-up." Rob says aloud to himself with a smile as he menacingly stretches to his full height. He knew his new plan. Divide and conquer.

"Eeny, meeny, minie, you." Rob says, picking out Yore before rushing the psychic. One Remington special, coming up.

#64 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 01:41 PM

Mind defends with Mind Control

My turn to defend... Keijo had already turned and fled... smart girl... All right... he's aiming for a low blow... he's smart too I suppose. The parasite from earlier is still attached just where it was from before. I'm surprised he can even function after the constant psychic and chemical attacks on his brain... Listen to your animal instincts my friend... they're not lying...run and you might survive

#65 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:16 PM

Mind defends with Emotion Control.

With the beast attacking the mind, Edward would help with controlling Emotions, trying to calm the wolf into insecurity.

#66 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:15 PM

body with super-speed attacks Parasite's agility

Rob would turn to Parasite next. The bug wanted Rob to listen to his instincts...due to the stuff screwing with his head, Rob would grudgingly oblidge him. However right now "The Wolf" was telling Rob to take a nice chunk out of the bug. He'd made a meal out of Remington throughout the fight and Rob decided to listen to his other half by returning the favor. Baring his teeth to show his intentions, Rob's posture would change from a human brawler to slightly more...beastial.

"You've had your fun. Now lets see how you taste." Rob would say before attacking the juggular.

#67 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:57 PM

Strength attacks mind with Ally

Keijo hides out in the thick jungle. She steps over the ectoplasmic body of a fallen warrior. In the distance the fight still wages onwards; she has a clear shot at the enemy's head, she could end it now. Through the dense forest she would never be spotted. She pulls out her pistol and aims for a killshot. She pulls the trigger.

#68 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 04 October 2010 - 05:46 PM

Mind attacks with Emotion Control.

Edward then delves even more with his mind, rewiring emotions so his allies can initiate the coup.

#69 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 11:19 AM

Body with super-speed attacks Yore's body.

Rob would stop his advance towards the bug, and turn to Yore...the man was pissing him off with his repeated mind attacks and the wolf wanted him to stop. However he wanted to bite Parasite more so he lifted a large rock and turned to Yore.

"Hey buddy, wait you turn!" Rob snarked before tossing it right at Yore, before turning back to Parasite and baring his teeth.

"Where were we?"

#70 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 05 October 2010 - 06:54 PM

Mind defends with Mind control

I saw the beast charging towards me. He bared his teeth I bared mine; from my lips a final parasitic worm shot forth aimed right at his jugular. Hopefully it could guide itself to if not control the beast, to aim him elsewhere. My fangs lowered and I prepared for what might be my final battle. I was out of pithy lines,

"OM NOM NOM!" I yell, as we charge headfirst.

#71 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 08 October 2010 - 09:17 PM

The Winnah: Robert Remington

Congratulations Robert for being the winner of Fight 2, Round 2 of Clash For Khazan. Your reward.

For winning the match:
You recieve an HP increase of +2.

For winning the People's Poll:
You recieve a level up to the power of your choice for also winning the people's poll!

And now...if you'll stay tuned to the Clash for Khazan chatty chat thread, I'll post the fighters who will go on to fight the mid boss. The rest of you will chill out for a round. Maybe go post a fiction or something on the Clash for Khazan fiction/RP thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users