Photo
- - - - -

Robert R and A. Vimes vs. Parasite and E. Yore

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

Poll: When Worlds Collide People's poll (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Robert Remington (8 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Parasite (3 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

3. A. Vimes (2 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

4. E. Yore (3 votes [18.75%])

Percentage of vote: 18.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:17 AM

The night of SHAW…

It had been only minutes since Edward Yore had left the commotion of the Mall of Khazan. The streets buzzed with activity. The air was filled with laughter as the Khazanian people enjoyed the festivities of SHAW. Despite this, a sense of dread permeated E. Yore’s consciousness. Additionally, the insipid joy of the people perturbed him greatly. It was rare for him to feel such self consciousness and hesitation, however something felt off beam. He hurried away from his delightful disaster at the Mall in such good spirits only to be met with this sudden trepidation and it bothered him to the highest degree.

Paralleling the sounds of the masses were police sirens wailing in various directions throughout the streets. Yore took immediate notice. Perhaps some more fun would bring him back to his old self, he thought to himself. Quickly, he changed his route for the squad cars disappearing in the opposite direction of the Mall. In his mind, he couldn’t help but feel as if something were tampering with his emotions as he had done so many others. He continued on faster towards his destination anxious to rid himself of the feelings.

In the cover of night, criminals Koji and Keijo followed behind in distant pursuit. “Can’t we just go home, Koji?” Keijo exclaimed, her body aching after the debacle at the bar. “Haven’t we done enough for tonight?” She continued. Koji flashed a glare that sent her into a silence. She followed closely behind him as he bled slowly onto the concrete. “Her work must be done.” He returned. Keijo scratched her forehead in contempt. “…but, who is she?” Keijo uttered almost noiselessly. “She is our benefactor and apparently you are not ready to find out or else you…would already know. Don’t worry little Keijo, with my help it will be in due time…in due time.” He repeated. Keijo almost fell into her thoughts, but more questions began to rush into her mind. “Okay, last question: Who is this guy? Why is this one important?” She managed to ask. Immediately, Koji’s face reddened. His perturbation was obvious, “We need to get to Mexico, Keijo. We are wanted criminals, Keijo. We need someone who can provide us with a safe passage to our destination, Keijo. She says he will do just fine, Keijo. Are their anymore questions, Keijo?”

“No.” She said, pouting at his unyielding defiance to go home and tend to their wounds.

“…and don’t worry about your honor scars. She will heal them over time. Just keep swimming little fish. Just keep swimming.” He said as they began to close the gap on E. Yore who was also getting closer to the very bar that the duo had so recently escaped. As they drew closer, Keijo furrowed her brow as she struggled to make out what seemed to be the figure of a little girl almost hovering across the ground…edging ever more rapidly towards Yore. Yore turned a corner and without hesitation, let out a yelp that was suddenly silenced. Despite his wounds, Koji hurried to the scene with Keijo in close pursuit. When they arrived on the scene, Yore stood frozen almost like an automaton. His eyes and mouth hung open as if he’d seen a ghost. Koji stared deeply into his eyes and asked,

“Do you have a passport?”

“Yes.”

“Do you have a criminal record?”

“No...not yet” Yore said, smiling viciously. Apparently, the enigmatic man was no angel and whatever had yielded him had not taken that away from him.

“Do you have money to afford a trip to Mexico?”

“Yes.”

“Good.” Koji said. “Very good… See Keijo, our benefactor will see to our needs. Come now.” He gestured to his partner and the zombie-like man. “Let’s go on a trip.”

Meanwhile, in the distance shrouded in darkness…

“Mexico?” A. Vimes says to himself as he lifts the invisibility disguising him. He looks down at the pamphlet recently recovered from the villain Perish. “…and the plot thickens.”

Two weeks later… Tampico, Mexico

“Down girl!” Koji whispered to his partner as a massive SLJ member rumbled through the thick jungle. They watched in awe as the foliage fell to him like grass before an elephant. Koji, Yore and Keijo all stared in bewilderment at the scene unfolding. Stomping his foot, the giant sent three men looking like escape convicts flying through the air. Likewise the trio hiding clambered across the ground, trying to regain footing and remain hidden. “What the hell did you get us involved in, Koji? What the hell is that thing?” His diminutive cohort sighed. The parasitic man looked at her puzzled. “I have no idea.” Peering down briefly as if listening to a far off voice, he looked back into her eyes and said, “Trust in Sayang, did she not heal our wounds, take care of our trip and lead us to our new beginnings.” Keijo shook her head wondering if the man had truly gone off the deep end. Meanwhile, the lumbering SLJ affiliate rumbled away deep into the opposite undergrowth. She turned her head away from him only to see Yore staring at her blankly. “…and just what are you looking at?” She pouted. Yore smiled back and pointed behind her and into the yawning woods. In the direction he pointed, she saw nothing. Yore spoke, “The fun is about to begin.” He smiled deeply and began to walk in the direction he pointed. Koji followed him without hesitation. Keijo frowned and began to hide in the undergrowth.

Vimes began to wonder if he had lost his touch as he saw the scholarly-looking gentleman with Koji and Keijo point directly at him. As the trio headed in his direction, he began to sense the strong psychic presence emanating from them. “Dear me. What to do now?” He thought. He backed up slowly and deliberately, calculating his next move as the three picked up pace. Suddenly, a crashing sound roared in the distance. “I’m going to murderize that damned Shark once and for all!” Robert Remington growled, leaping through the woods furiously. “Killmainhurtrendasunder!” He shouted to know one in particular as he sped forward right into the path of the three villains. As baffled as he was to see the strange trio in his path in the middle of the Mexican Rainforests, he was content with leaping over them in his attempt to find the giant shark-man. His content would be broken however, as he was swiftly kicked by Yore. “Let the fun begin!” Yore gleefully snarled. Close at hand, Vimes grimaced. “First the Raya Sayang, then Mexico, then SLJ and now a werewolf…this day just keeps getting stranger and stranger. Alas, such is Raya Sayang I’m beginning to understand: utter chaos abounds. I don’t know what the hell is happening here, but if it’s fisticuffs they want. Then it’s fisticuffs they shall get. Hold tight wolf-man, help is on the way…I surely hope you’re on my side.”

Sector: Tampico Mexico, Rainforest outside of a Huastec Temple ruins:
Lot’s of foliage, vines, trees and things to get in the way.

The Rules:

1. No quoting. This is a turn based RP, so no need to quote. One person attacks/defends, the next person attacks/defends until someone dies. Simple as that.
2. Limit the OOC. If you have a non-current or current fight related question, go to the RP planning board and ask it. I want this to flow smoothly.
3. No Role playing your opponent. You can state your move, but not your opponent’s reaction.
4. Have fun. I will sometimes tell you what damage (if any) you did to your opponent and I will let you know when one of you drops. If you use a powered attack and want to know the results, it may serve you well to wait on me to tell you.
5. Whoever posts first gets first attack.
6. All Peoples choice voters: You can vote however you want. Whether it's based on how well they play, how well they write, how cool their character is or if you just like them as a person...it's up to you. Just vote.

In Game rules:
1. This is the fight sequence: Robert, Parasite, A.Vimes and Yore. You will fight in that order the entire match. No exceptions!!!
2. You may only attack one person per turn. You can only attack two people if your Main Power has the following add on Effect: Multi Attack.
Ex:
Jason Redfield: Strength Attacks Xochitl’s and Monster’s Head: Piercing/ Multi Attack
If you succeed on the roll, you will hit them both once. This attack can only be used in this manner if you call the name of the opponent’s you’d like to hit.

2. You can also hit multiple people if your Main Power has the following add on Effect: Area Effect.
Ex:
Jason Redfield: Strength Attacks Head: Grenade/ Area Effect
This attack will hit everyone without having to name them.

Have at thee!

#2 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:15 AM

Strength attacks Parasites legs with Super Speed

Rob hit the ground with a soft thud. Ignoring the englishmen for the moment, he glanced around before growling in anger.

"Alright who's the @$$hole that hit me?!? You look like a good candidate." Rob says, spotting the one known as Parasite first. He scowled in anger before closing the distance. Aiming his lunge at his knees, Rob hopes to return the favor.

#3 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:23 AM

Charge up: Transformation

I see the mangy beast thudding towards us. Is this what we've been reduced too? Has the world run out of creativity?

My skin began to ripple and burst at the seams, dark exoskeleton breaking out of its hiding. My mouth stretched wide the fangs tearing them apart.

Is this what its down too? A werewolf...it's so... conventional...so...boring. This world needs a new form of monster... something new, filled with chaos, the fuel of new abstract nightmares, beyond the normal conventions. Time to give to show this world a new class of monster...wait till they get a load of me...

#4 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 23 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

Sherlock scan activates

On the side of the battle, Vime's watched the werewolf leap into action against the strange being known as Parasite before glancing back at the other known as Yore. So it was to be a two-on-two battle then? Very well....What did they have?

Based on the numerous scars as well as his partners belligerent nature, the werewolf would be something of a brawler. Also, based on the name he called out referencing to some shark, that had to make him Rob Remmington himself. A werewolf of good reputation among the eldritch circles Vime's was a part of. As for the others....

Eyes looking over the scholar, he noted the way he kept himself perfectly balanced, centering himself with every step as though trained. A martial artist perhaps, though with his build not to the same extent others more dedicated to the art would be. No this one....Was of a psychic fighter. His aura simply reeked with it. As for the other....

He frowned at the acute feeling of what seemed like two beings in one. Impossible perhaps, or maybe.... His eyes widened as he recalled a case where he had to help some kids. Teenagers actually, all dead at the hands of some serial killer. A routine job were it not for the aura of the killer that hung around afterward.....Much like this one. He growled and tossed his ghostly cigar to the side. Looks like its his lucky day.

"Looks like the circus is in town.....You chaps must be the clowns."

#5 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:51 PM

Mind attacks A. Vimes' Mind using Mind Blast.

Entertainment finally came for Edward. While the furball and the ghost would deem the Parasite to be the most dangerous, they don't know that the sneaky knave had a trick up the sleeve. He grins like the Cheshire cat right as he gave a strong mind blast to the ghost. Ghosts, being ghosts, were vulnerable not by corporeal attacks, but by psyching it out. The ghosts were always good to mess with. Furballs are just as entertaining, but Keijo and Koji would be being physical.

This would be risky, but entertaining. "You and the ball of fluff will only entertain me. I won't kill you because you are too fun to...play with."

#6 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 23 September 2010 - 06:40 PM

Body with crushing damage attacks Parasites agility

Rob grabs ahold of the legs of...whatever the thing is, double-leg takedown style.

"Think that scares me? Keep trying you Aliens rip-off." Rob snarks as he begins to lift the creature as to drive him into the most painful thing in the vicinity, with the wolf-man's full body behind it.

#7 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:20 PM

Strength attacks Mind(Rob) with Bio-vamp: linked stat strength

He slams my spine hard against a boulder. More muscles lie beneath the furry coat than he lets on.

"This isn't a rip-off...that was just a movie... I'm real...So tell me, you seen this one before"

I unhinge the joint of the pincer that makes my arm. I stab over his face from the temple to jaw. Between the blades of the pincer opens another fanged opening, it gnaws through flesh and fur, feeding back his blood and muscle, muscle that would soon be mine. I open my jaws and dig into the other side of his face with delight.

#8 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:29 PM

Telekinesis(Multi-attack/Mind) attacks Yore's head and Parasites legs.

In response to the gruesome twosome, Vimes clenched his hand into a fist as he aimed a telekinetic uppercut at Yore while stomping his foot down and seeking to snap Parasite's legs with his mind in addition to the attack of his impromptu partner.

Feeling whatever effect Yore had on him, Vimes smiled grimly and spoke to Yore.

"Can't kill what's already dead boy."

#9 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:39 PM

Edward defense using Mental Defense.

A mental attack was nothing too special. Edward Yore would shrug it off due to boredom.

#10 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

Body with super speed attacks Parasites agility

As the pincers enter, Rob winces, gritting his teeth as to not let out a yelp or whine in pain. Partially to not give his foe any(more) satisfaction, and partially because thats just who he was. It worked, as far as he knew, however even his machismo wasn't helping him keep the monster in his grip. Whatever the "bug" was doing, it wasn't good for the wolf-man. Deciding that he wanted the parasite off, Rob dug his claws into his foe's leg as hard as he could. Then, using whatever he can muster Rob swings his foe headfirst into a nearby tree, fullsteam ahead, hoping to knock him off.

"Nope. But I don't much care you slimy sack of crap...on that note, IM NOT ON THE F*****G MENU!"

#11 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:31 PM

strength attacks body( Vimes) with bio vamp: linked stat strength.

My legs hurt. Bad. Time to refresh my wounds. I find the nearest being, the ghost in this case and bite down hard.
No more one liners, time to get serious. I weaken him to strengthen myself, a parasite to the end

#12 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:36 PM

Telekinetic(Multi-attack/Mind) attacks Head(Parasite)

Sensing the Parasitical being lurch at him, Vime's breaks the minor stare-off with Yore and aiming a poised finger at the creature, flicks several times in succession. The result of such would be the telekinetic impacts slamming again and again in succession at him. And thanks to his scan before, he already knew his weaknesses. All he had to do was to keep hitting them......

"Down cretin!"

#13 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:42 PM

Edward Yore attacks Mind (Vimes) using Emotion Control.

Edward found that ghosts really are good to tinker with. Mind control is nothing compared to brain control. Edward Yore can tamper with Emotions, which are directly correlated with thinking. He taps into the emotions of the ghost to make him miss or hit Robert.

#14 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:07 PM

Robert's 2nd move: Strength attacks Parasite's Agility: Crushing

Attack succeeds causing average damage.

Parasite's 2nd move: Strength attacks Robert's Mind: Bio Vamp (Link:Strength)

Attack succeeds causing average damage. Bio Vampire succeeds leeching Robert's strength.

Parasite is in transformed state from previous attack.

A. Vime's 2nd move: Mind attacks Yore's head and Parasite's legs: Telekinesis.

Attack succeeds, however it causes minimum damage to Yore.
Attack succeeds causing average damage to Robert.

A. Vime's mind stat is weakened from Yore's previous attack.

Yore's 2nd move: Mental Defense

Useless, due to there being no previous mental attacks to him.

Robert's Health Status: Strong-
Parasite's Health Status: Good+
A.Vime's Health Status: Good+
[b]Yore's Health Status:
Strong

#15 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:37 PM

Body with Super Speed attacks Parasites legs

Rob leaned against a tree to catch his breath as Parasite let go. Seeing that he attempted to find a new target really pissed off the wolf-man.

"Hey @$$hole, Im not done with you!" Rob yells as he rushes Parasite, grabbing the creatures maw, attempting to literally rip him off of Vimes. Minimal injury for the ghost, max injury for Parasite is what he was shooting for.

#16 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:14 PM

Strength attacks Mind(A. Vimes) with Ally

My teeth have sunk deep into ghostly flesh, so incorporeal and yet so vaguely human. People are always the same, even in death they're nothing but fuel for those willing to take it.

The beast behind me is now ripping at my face. I clench my teeth heavily and use my remaining absorbed strength to the hurl my cigar chomping victim backwards with superior force. I turn to the werewolf now behind me.

"I just realized something... Why in God's name are we playing fair? Two on Two, wheres the fun in that?...Why don't you and I handle things personally, like the men neither of us are... Your friend will be well taken care off by my associates... Keijo! You used to be a detective, why don't you show our friend proper police procedure of the 21st century."

Shots fire off through the dense forest. She had been hiding for some time. I hear the rounds cleanse the air. I don't know how you kill a ghost, but shooting him was a start.

#17 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:23 PM

Mind Control(Area effect/Mind) attacks Parasite(Mind) and Yore(Mind)

With the freaky bug thing biting ectoplasmic "flesh" Vimes would growl and twist to move him in front of the bullets, as well as distort her mind so that she'd fire upon her own allies.

"Punk kids these days....No respect."

#18 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:21 PM

Mind attacks Mind (Vimes) using Emotion Control.

Edward found that ghosts really are good to tinker with. Mind control is nothing compared to brain control. Edward Yore can tamper with Emotions, which are directly correlated with thinking. He taps into the emotions of the ghost to make him miss or hit Robert. Ghosts are more or less affected by mental powers.

#19 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 03:31 PM

Robert's 3rd move: Body attacks Parasite's Agility: Super-Speed

Attack succeeds causing Heavy Damage.

Parasite's 3rd move: Strength attacks Vime's Body: Bio Vamp (Link:Strength)

Attack succeeds causing Heavy Damage. Bio Vampire succeeds sapping Vime's strength.

A. Vime's 3rd move: Mind attacks Parasite's Head: Telekinesis.

Attack succeeds/multi attack fails causing minimum damage.

Yore's 3rd move: Mind attacks Vime's Mind: Emotion Control

Attack succeeds causing average damage. Emotion Control is in effect on Vime's. 50/50 chance of success on next turn.

Robert's Health Status: Good+
Parasite's Health Status: Weak-
A.Vime's Health Status: Good
Yore's Health Status: Good+

#20 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 24 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

Body with Super Speed attacks Yore's body

"Ya know its people like you that make me sick...wait, hold on a sec."

Rob replied, hearing the parasite begin to talk, however he wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing his lecture out. When he was most distracted in his one-sided conversation, Rob beelined for the other foe. This Yore person didnt look like much however Remington knew as well as anybody else about appearances. The fact that his "ally" was having a hard time, Rob figured that the man warranted a Remington special. A high-speed body check.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users