1 reply to this topic

#1 chakos

chakos

The Avatar of Himself

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 11:51 AM

Ok, alright, well yeah we can create subforums for user created teams. Thats great, right? Right!

However, there are going to be a few requirements for user created teams to get their own sub forum. Otherwise, I fear that we'll have eleventy billion little subforums with a few posts in each. It takes a little bit of work to set up a subforum, and all our admins at EF work for less than peanuts.

Soooo, here are the requirements:

1) Have at least 3 creators as members of your team.
2) Have at least 10 characters on your team.

Until your team meets these requirements, feel free to utilize this board to create any and all threads you desire or require regarding your user created team! Also, don't forget you can use the blog system on the board!: http://www.electricf...hp?autocom=blog

(And yes, I realize that I made a subforum for the Shallow Guild, which meets neither of those requirements, and it is my team. Unfair you say? Well, we gotta use something as an example.)

#2 bradfry2005

bradfry2005

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 11 November 2010 - 03:11 PM

Ok, alright, well yeah we can create subforums for user created teams. Thats great, right? Right!

However, there are going to be a few requirements for user created teams to get their own sub forum. Otherwise, I fear that we'll have eleventy billion little subforums with a few posts in each. It takes a little bit of work to set up a subforum, and all our admins at EF work for less than peanuts.

Soooo, here are the requirements:

1) Have at least 3 creators as members of your team.
2) Have at least 10 characters on your team.

Until your team meets these requirements, feel free to utilize this board to create any and all threads you desire or require regarding your user created team! Also, don't forget you can use the blog system on the board!: http://www.electricf...hp?autocom=blog

(And yes, I realize that I made a subforum for the Shallow Guild, which meets neither of those requirements, and it is my team. Unfair you say? Well, we gotta use something as an example.)

Hey I made a team and had idea for other characters and was hopeong other people would put characters on my team but unsure on how to add other characters to the team i made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users