Photo
- - - - -

Shijin and Jason vs. Xochitl and the Monster

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: When Worlds Collide Peoples poll (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Xochitl Cuauhtli (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. Monster From The Fathoms (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. Jason Redfield (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

4. Shijin (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:17 PM

Shijin defends using Transformation

Shijin notices Xochitl taking one last stab at his previous wounds. Before that could happen, Shijin quickly manipulated his clothing into mesh armor in order to prevent and deflect the oncoming stabs from penetrating the Shijin's skin. "Sorry to disappoint you holmes, but I ain't planning on dying tonight." Shijin replies as he continues to hold him down. "After all, all I need to do now is wait while I hold you down."

#42 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

The Winnah: Shijin

Congratulations Shijin for being the final winner of Round 2 of Clash For Khazan. Your reward.

For winning the match:
You recieve an HP increase of +2.

For winning the People's Poll:
You recieve a level up to the power of your choice for also winning the people's poll!

Villains...sorry, but that last Defense saved his life. Here's how it worked. It was his go...He attacked. It succeeded, because...Then it was the Chipotle's go. He attacked. If he would've defended, he may have survived. This allowed for Shijin to decide to attack or defend one last time. If Shijn would've attacked, he would've died. Then end. Heroes for the win. Villains...you got one more chance in Fight 2. Get your game face on. By the way, no story for these two fights. I'm going to wrap them up in the Mid Boss round opener.

Regardless, best comeback in any RP I've done. Great strategy, because you guys were dead by rights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users