Photo
- - - - -

Shijin and Jason vs. Xochitl and the Monster

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

Poll: When Worlds Collide Peoples poll (11 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Xochitl Cuauhtli (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

2. Monster From The Fathoms (1 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

3. Jason Redfield (3 votes [27.27%])

Percentage of vote: 27.27%

4. Shijin (4 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 18 September 2010 - 10:47 PM

Shijin's 3rd move: Strength attacks Monster's Body: Cold

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage. 2nd Cold is taking major effect on MonsterFTF.

Monster's 3rd move: Strength attacks Redfield's Body: Piercing

Attack succeeds devastating damage.

Xochitl's 3rd move: Agility attacks Redfield's Agility: Decay

Attack succeeds causing average damage. Decay effectively lowers Redfield's Body stat for one round.

Redfield's 3rd move: Body attacks Monster and Xochitl's Head: Piercing/Multi

Attack succeeds causing heavy damage to Monster from the Fathoms.

Attack fails causing Average damage to Xochitl.

and just for the hell of it...

Shijin's 4th move: Strength attacks Monster's Agility: Cold

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage. However, MonsterFTF is officially frozen for 5th turn. Omit 5th move.

Shijin's Health Status: Strong
Monster's Health Status:Critical
Chipotle's Health Status: Good-
Jason's Health Status: Weak-

Sorry, I accidently edited the first status update. However, this is the most current one. That's all that really matters. Seems as if two will be going down very very soon. I'd say, Opa and Jason finish the 5th turn and then after the 6th, I'll post another Update.

#22 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:30 AM

Xochitl attacks Redfield's agility w/ ranged slashing attack+seeker

Xochitl could tell that the monster was hurting, but he couldn't turn to the wizard yet, not while he still had to finish carving all of Redfields blood out of his wretched body.

Then the mage sunsucker would get his.

keeping the the shadows, he whipped his knife at the same knee he had stabbed at before

#23 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:20 AM

Jason took the punch from the monster, his head snapping back violently as he fell to the ground.

That smarts.

Redfield attempted to raise the weapon to get a bead on the two of them, but saw a blur of motion. He never even had a chance to defend against the knife. It drove into his vest, and into his torso -- the razor-sharp blade missing the SAPI plate and piercing the woven fibers with ease. Pain flooded throughout Jason's body as the tip entered his chest. His hand grasped at it feebly as his head sunk slowly down to the earth. His head rolled to the side and he spotted the fallen shark creature.

Chalk one up for the good guys...

As his vision began to fade to black, his last sight was that of his new-found comrade battling it out with the knife-wielding villain. The sound of their strikes followed him into the darkness...

Jason Redfield fell into unconsciousness, one hand still grasping the knife buried in his chest, the other gripping the cold steel of the Beretta.

#24 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:46 AM

Agility attacks Xochitl's Mind using Martial Arts

Shijin sees now that his deep freezing tactics has finally paid off as the Monster is frozen in place. Before he could finish off the great beast, Shijin sees Redfield in pain from Xochitl's attack. Shijin decides to switch targets and begins to charge at Xocitl. "Hey El Luchador!" The Shijin shouts as he delivers a drop kick to the mad man's face knocking him on the ground. "Why don't you pick on somebody who can fight back?" Shijin asks as he delivers a few more roudhouse kicks to Xochitl's head.

#25 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:26 PM

Shijin's 4th move...again: Strength attacks Monster's Agility: Cold

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage. However, MonsterFTF is officially frozen for 5th turn. Omit Monster's 5th move.

Monster's 4th move: Strength attacks Redfield's Legs: Crushing

Attack fails on roll. No damage...lucky devil Redfield. Very lucky.

Xochitl's 4th move: Agility attacks Redfield's Body: Slashing/Seeker

Attack succeeds causing Heavy damage. Redfield is down and officially out of this round. Good show Redfield. Two against one. Not bad at all.

Redfield's 4th move: Body attacks Monster and Xochitl's Head: Piercing/Multi

Attack succeeds causing heavy damage to Monster from the Fathoms. Monster from the Fathoms is down and officially out of this round. Good strategy Monster and Xochitl. Two down and two to go. May be best man win. Omit Jason's 5th Move.

Attack succeeds causing major damage.

Shijin's Health Status: Strong
Monster's Health Status: Down and Out
Chipotle's Health Status: Weak+ Better play smart Chipotle dinner.
Jason's Health Status: Down and Out

#26 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:39 PM

Xochitl's agility attacks Shijin's body w/ decay

Xochitl watched in glee as the knife dug into Redfield's knee, proving to be the last straw. unfortunately, He managed to squeeze a round off as he fell, getting the sharkman in the chest. with a mighty roar the great beast fell, unable to continue the fight. Somewhat dissapointed and wounded himself, he turned and growled "Alright sunsucker, your ne-" he was cut short as the mage attempted, of all things, to smash him in the face with kung fu. Xochitl simply snorted and leaned back with unnatural speed. He took another step back and whipped his knife at the mage's chest

#27 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:33 PM

Shijin defends using Transformation

The Shijin sees the obsidian blade hurtling towards him and deflects it as he quickly manipulated his clothing into a chainmail outfit. "Sharp little thing you got here. Didn't your mother ever tell you that you shouldn't play with knives?" The Shijin asks as he looks around the temple. "I guess not."

#28 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:44 PM

Xochitl's agility Attacks body w/ decay

Xochitl smirked as the blade disappeared from the air and appeared in his hand. "Are you a mage or a comic?" he sneered as he rushed up into Shijin, smoothly ducking past him and attempting to stab him in the back wit his unnatural speed

#29 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:14 PM

Strength attacks Mind using Fire

"Actually..." Shijin says as he listens to the sound of Xochitl's footsteps. As he begins to talk again, his staff glows from white to red. "...I'm more of a sorceror. Chosen in a long line to protect the innocent from the depraved and sick motherf*ckers." The Shijin turns around and rams his staff in the side of Xochitl's head buring with fire. "Just like you people."

#30 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:20 PM

Xochitl's agility defends w/ invisibility

Xochitl jumped back and shadows enveloped him, actively hiding him from Shijin's eyes.He growled, the deep voice echoing eeriely through the temple "You? protecting anyone? Don't even try to decieve me, sunsucker!" I'M the one saving the world, not you b******s."

#31 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:53 PM

Strength attacks Mind using Fire/Target Seeker

The Shijin chuckles as he listened in to what Xochitl had to say. "Are you kidding me? 'Saving the world?' If I recall correctly, it was you who crashed our plane into the temple. Thus letting a sh*t load of convicts out and killing good security men on this flight. So tell me..." Shijin asks as he fires several fireballs, into the darkness, that'll lock onto Xochitl's body heat. "...how do see yourself as the hero?" Shijin asks as his fireballs manage to strike Xochitl down.

#32 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 08:20 PM

Xochitl's agility attacks body w/ decay

Xochitl stood up after the blast, his clothes still flaming. He gave Shijin a muderous glance and started Muttering "You mock me? Plane crashes spill blood. blood is life. The sun needs to live" He sudenly dashed forward, the muttering rising to a ear-splitting roar. "I have sacrificed EVERYTHING!" He smashed into Shijin's stomach knife first "ALL IMPORTANT IN MY LIFE TO THIS CAUSE!"
As he pulled out the knife for another stab, his voice growing quiet again. It had a dangerous yet sad, almost pitiful, tone to it. "And it has to be worth it"

#33 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

Strength attacks Mind using Fire/Ranged Attack

"AAHH!!!" Shijin yells out as he felt the first strike of the knife digging into him and pulled out. Shijin drops his staff and grasps his abdomen, with his left hand, and replies back. "You know something esse? I've fought some crazy ass villains, in the last four months, but you take the goddamn cake." Shijin uses his right hand as he blasts a small inferno into the face of Xchitol. "You even make the Harbinger look as sane as Ben Stein."

#34 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

Xochitl's agility attacks Shijin's body w/ slashing+seeker+ranged

Xochitl's hair was now aflame, his face wreathed in hellish fire. But flinch he did not. "laugh all you want, but in the end I WILL save this world." He headbutted Shijin in the stomach and, as he doubled over, stabbed at his back again. "And I'll do it one drop of sunsucker blood at a time" As he withdrew from his strike, he laughed the cackle of one who had truly lost his mind, head flaming all the while

#35 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:58 AM

Strength attacks Mind using Fire

The pain is starting to get to Shijin, but he cannot complain as he sears off his wounds and hammers on. He picks back up his staff gets up close with Xochitl and delivers a few more strikes to the head. "You know what I just realized? You're just a little too hot headed for someone like me." The Shijin puts Xochitl in a armlock takedown, throwing the mad man onto the ground in submission. With the Shijin's free hand, he uses the staff to deliver another strike to the back of Xochitl's head.

#36 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:29 PM

Shijin's 10th move: Strength attacks Mind: Fire

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage. Fire effect activated

Xochitl's 10th move: Agility attacks Body: Slashing

Attack succeeds causing Heavy damage.

Shijin's Health Status: Critical+
Chipotle's Health Status: Critical+

Absolutely amazing strategic comeback for the villains. However, look out villains because Shijin has a trick up his sleeve soon enough. These last attacks may be it.

#37 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:55 PM

agility attacks body w/ decay

Xochitl continued to laugh even as Shinjin tackled him, and it only got louder as he took another blast of fire to his face. "You're still using fire to hurt ME? I am the hand of the SUN! I am his voice on earth, I have felt his touch!" He stabbed at Shinjin again and again, the blade creating hole after hole in the sorcerer's body

#38 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:11 PM

Strength attacks Strength using Fire

The Shijin disarms Xochitl's blade by breaking his arm in half and begins to burn the arms of his attacker with his own hands.

OOC: I'm just going to say this right now win or lose, probably loose, that this is B.S. Opalord just changed his character today and now I'm on the same level as him?

#39 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Agility attacks body w/ slashing attack+ranged+seeker

Xochitl just laughed as the blade appeared back in his hand "If you're going to kill yourself, why not just do THIS" he stabbed repeatedly yet again, aiming for the wounds he had already left behind

OOC: ya, same character dude... as for health, defense is just as important as attack is all I'm gonna say

#40 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Continue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users