• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#201 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:53 AM

MODS?

IDK... I've always thought that Halo had an unhackable system, that was pretty much true for all the other iterations of Halo that I played... ok, All the other Halos.... For some reason Reach seems to just Hate me. I have Never had this much trouble in firefights.

But then again it's just another facet to the game, I'm good enough that I can hold even in the face of all this crap that I have to deal with. I just wish I didn't have to deal with it.

Who knows, maybe people have hacked Reach... I've seen people who needed Three Melees to kill them... I've seen people Double Jump... I've seen people with Super Fast Regenerating shields....

IDFK what's up, but I deal when I shouldn't have to...

#202 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 25 November 2010 - 11:44 AM

I think the DMR thing is because Reach has some small measure of autotargetting. So simply firing as fast as you can at a target far without zooming in will usually win against a guy who keeps trying to zoom in and knocked out of the scope view with each hit.

#203 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:40 PM

I have to agree with you Ruinus. The very center of my aiming reticule could be besides my target's head and it'd still headshot them. (SWAT) I've noticed in one Custom game, when you get close enough to an enemy, the game makes you follow it, kinda like a lock on mode, when you're chasing them. I'm guess depending on what weapon you're using, whenever it comes close to an enemy it auto-targets for you in some way or another.

#204 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 06:51 PM

Ugh. I sign into the free Gold they are giving for this weekend, and think about ranking up my profile in Reach. The only thing I can think about is the bullshit level ranking.

Seriously, 3 ranks of several grades with nothing unlocked in between?

#205 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 07:21 PM

I understand the feeling... but I think its so you'll have enough cash by then so you can buy whatever you want.

#206 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 11:44 PM

Just lower the price, or give you more Crs per match/game. Not this "wade through 9 entire ranks with no new armor" bull.

I mean, I could understand it if the armor did something, but it doesn't. So why keep the armor locked away behind hundreds of thousands of credits if it doesn't do anything?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users