Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Sideshow for Clash for Khazan. Brought to you by Boredom, creating new topics one person at a time.


  • Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#41 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

"Then allow me to help you people out, because I don't have all night!" Marzanna shouts as she negotiates with the people inside. "Now that I have your undivided attention, I'm looking for someone who works for Wet-Works Inc. Someone who is in possession of a very high tech device! If you surrender yourself now, I will spare everyone else inside!" Marzanna continues to remain vigilant as she waits for an answer while still aiming her rifle inside. Despite the haziness inside the bar she can clearly see everyone's body heat through her thermal scope.


"How can she hear us?" Passed through Rob's head. He turned to the duo, to make sure that they caught that as well. "He silently shrugged, while still in cover, not wanting to tip her off further.

#42 deojusto

deojusto

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:33 PM

Jill heard Rob's call for suggestions, and came up with a plan...well she helped kinda

"You heard him Jack-ass, any ideas?"

Jack: I'm running tactical, keep your pants on...ok, best calculated strategy... I'm thinking we take this fight outside. You and the marine pin her down with suppression fire or some of those grenades he's always carrying around. Meanwhile lord sharpfangs flanks her through the back exit around the alley ways round the bar...Any idea where the brit ended up?

"No clue, why?"

Jack: I got a feeling she's a wild card in this, calculations put the strategy at below predicted if variables engage.

"What kind of variables"

A voice yells from outside
"I'm looking for someone who works for Wet-Works Inc. Someone who is in possession of a very high tech device! If you surrender yourself now, I will spare everyone else inside!"

Jack: Something like that maybe...You think she's after me or you?

"Lets not wait to find out."

Jill fired more rounds directly at the sound of the voice; she used military hand signals that she knew the marine would understand and that Rob would at least get the gist of. She held distracting fire while the others moved along

#43 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

    Slang for sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento, CA
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:51 PM

Marzanna waits until she straps a grenade launcher attachment onto the rifle and loads up an explosive shell. After that, she was quickly caught off guard as return fire, from inside, knicked her shoulder. She becomes fraustrated as she begins to give them one last option. "You people have to the count of three! After that, I'm going to level that bar you're all in! One...TWO..." She aims her grenade launcher at the bar window with her finger on the trigger.

#44 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:54 PM

Rob glanced over to Jill as she shouted. Thinking he was referring to Redfield, he glanced over to him. Continued chatter made him think otherwise however. Though before he could get any conclusion she fired away. He yelled at the move:

"Will you stop that! We gotta think about this-" Marz's announcement made things worse. Thinking quickly, he blurted at the spy: "Hey, hey hold up! Just relax! We can figure this out! No need to do that."

#45 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:06 AM

Jason caught some of the fumes from the tear gas, but barely noticed. The balaclava and goggles were doing their job, and even without them, he'd worked with tear gas before. In fact, part of Recon Marine training involved a several-mile hike through tear gas, as well as holding a position overnight as it was pumped with CS.

((OOC: Yeah, biology has its perks. But so does experience :-P))

He noticed the hand signals and nodded. He moved forward at the same time Jill did, firing several rounds in the direction of the attacker.

"You people have to the count of three! After that, I'm going to level that bar you're all in!"

Not good. Jason thought quickly. High-tech device? He could work with that. Quickly, behind the safety of a solid piece of cover, he unzipped the duffel, removing several grenades but leaving a single, small-scale explosive. Then, he took the bag and moved to the door.

"One... TWO..."

"Your device is coming out, hold your fire!" he yelled, and tossed the bag into the street.

He waited several moments, opening his cell phone, which doubled as a makeshift detonator, and making ready...

#46 deojusto

deojusto

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:10 AM

Rob glanced over to Jill as she shouted. Thinking he was referring to Redfield, he glanced over to him. Continued chatter made him think otherwise however. Though before he could get any conclusion she fired away. He yelled at the move:

"Will you stop that! We gotta think about this-" Marz's announcement made things worse. Thinking quickly, he blurted at the spy: "Hey, hold up! Just relax! We can figure this out!"


Jill gave more frantic hand signals. The wolf gave no response he comprehended

Jack: What the hell are you doing? Just tell him already,

"She can hear what we're saying, we need to speak in hand signals"

Jack: No one has any idea what you're saying! Just tell him already; if she can hear us she can probably see us too. At least this way it be way it won't look like a bad silent movie.

Jill sighed angrily. She pointed towards Rob and spoke in a sarcastic slow whisper

"You--go outside (points to back door)--and flank her... We (she spins her finger around in the air), stay here (points down) and (puts finger up as mock gun) Shoot her.

Jack: Good job, you know your not supposed to irritate people on your side by treating them like they don't speak English.

"I don't work good on teams"

Jack: "Well on teams"

"Shut up."

A grenade explodes outside the bar. While she was having a self argument, the marine had already started.

#47 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:15 AM

"You! quiet!" Rob sushed Jill, sick of the excessive confusion, in an angry tone. He was trusting Redfield, and he let her know that. If it didnt go well, he'd initiate her plan.

#48 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

    Slang for sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento, CA
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:22 AM

Marzanna hears a voice from inside. "Hey, hey hold up! Just relax! We can figure this out! No need to do that."

"This is how I figure things out! By getting what I want by sticking a gun in someone's face!" Marzanna replied back as she grows impatient. "Thr-"

Just as she was about to say it, Marzanna hears another voice from inside. "Your device is coming out, hold your fire!" He yelled out as he tossed the bag into the street.

Marzanna doesn't buy into the bag. "Nice try! But my client told me that this device would never leave the person that it's with, let alone, toss it in the middle of the street! Also, I never look a gift horse in the mouth!" She sees their body heat, through her scope, and notices one of them doing hand signals. Marzanna aims precisely inside the right area of the bar where it would cause the most damage and pulls the trigger. "THREE!"

#49 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:27 AM

Marzanna hears a voice from inside. "Hey, hey hold up! Just relax! We can figure this out! No need to do that."

"This is how I figure things out! By getting what I want by sticking a gun in someone's face!" Marzanna replied back as she grows impatient. "Thr-"

Just as she was about to say it, Marzanna hears another voice from inside. "Your device is coming out, hold your fire!" He yelled out as he tossed the bag into the street.

Marzanna doesn't buy into the bag. "Nice try! But my client told me that this device would never leave the person that it's with, let alone, toss it in the middle of the street! Also, I never look a gift horse in the mouth!" She sees their body heat, through her scope, and aims precisely inside the right area of the bar where it would cause the most damage. "THREE!"


"B***h" Rob let out at the comment. When she began to hit three he needed to act fast. Grabbing up a nearby table he rushed forward and shoved into the hole (and the grenades path), hoping to brace against the whirling grenade to make it bounce off...or at least minimize the damage. "This is probably gonna hurt". is all he can think.

OOC:Assuming your shot has to go through a window or small opening to reach the sweet spot.

#50 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:27 AM

"THREE!"

Bluff called. Jason pressed down on the button of the cell phone hard, detonating the bomb. He dove for cover, hoping the distraction would be enough to prevent her from leveling the bar.

#51 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

    Slang for sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento, CA
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:51 AM

OOC: Yes it is the front door.

Marzanna's grenade impacts the blockade, that is held up by Rob's table, while at the same time detonates Redfield's bomb. Both explosions did not, in fact, level the bar but did however open a giant hole at the front entrance while knocking out everyone else inside the bar. The force of the blast pushed back Marzanna up against the brick wall destroying her rifle in the process. As Marzanna quickly recovers, pulls out a 9mm, and walks out into the middle of the street, she hears sirens coming just a few blocks away. Realizing that this was a lost cause, Marzanna holsters her gun back, grabs a woman's coat off of the ground, and runs into an alleyway. Before she leaves, Marzanna looks back one last time at the bar. "I was better off working in the bay area. Oh well, until next time J." She puts on the women's coat and disappears into the alleyways of Khazan.

#52 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:13 AM

OOC: Yes it is the front door.

Marzanna's grenade impacts the blockade, that is held up by Rob's table, while at the same time detonates Redfield's bomb. Both explosions did not, in fact, level the bar but did however open a giant hole at the front entrance while knocking out everyone else inside the bar. The force of the blast pushed back Marzanna up against the brick wall destroying her rifle in the process. As Marzanna quickly recovers, pulls out a 9mm, and walks out into the middle of the street, she hears sirens coming just a few blocks away. Realizing that this was a lost cause, Marzanna holsters her gun back, grabs a woman's coat off of the ground, and runs into an alleyway. Before she leaves, Marzanna looks back one last time at the bar. "I was better off working in the bay area. Oh well, until next time J." She puts on the women's coat and disappears into the alleyways of Khazan.


Rob blacks out as he is sent back from the explosion. The table helped, but not nearly enough to leave him without injury. Coming to a short while later his hf had kicked in by that point, though his frame was worse for wear. Even so, his first reaction was to yell out:

"Is everybody ok?"

#53 deojusto

deojusto

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 29 August 2010 - 01:26 AM

Rob blacks out as he is sent back from the explosion. The table helped, but not nearly enough to leave him without injury. Coming to a short while later his hf had kicked in by that point, though his frame was worse for wear. Even so, his first reaction was to yell out:

"Is everybody ok?"


"Here" Jill yells.

She stands up, the blast had knocked her down but the body armor had saved her life once again.
"Jack, any internal damage"

Jack: Well you're blonde, so there is probably some slight brain damage but we'll assume that was already there,

"You're not funny..."

Jack: Relax, you're fine as long as you landed on your butt.

"Ughh... I'm fine" she yells back to Rob, "I'm gonna call my boss see if he knows anything about this."

She pulls out a fake bluetooth phone and hooks it over her ear. It didn't work, but it made her look less like a skitzo when Jack placed a phone call inside her head. Jack accessed local phone networks and sent out a call towards the secret number Wet-Works agents used when they were in trouble, someone was bound to know what was going on.

"BEEEEEEEP......BEEEEEEEEEP.....BEEEEEEEEEP..... I'm sorry, all our operators are busy, please hang up and try your call again...."

Jack: Huh...thats never happened before...not a good sign...

#54 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 29 August 2010 - 02:22 AM

Redfield groaned slightly, sitting up and gingerly touching his side. His ears rang. Ripping a piece of wooden shrapnel from his vest, he stood to his feet, reloaded the revolver, and hobbled out of the bar. Sirens wailed in the distance as Redfield scanned the surroundings.

"Damn it," Jason said under his breath, stumbling back into the bar.

He made his way over to Jill, intent on finding some answers, only to fall over a few feet in front of her.

#55 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

    Slang for sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento, CA
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:39 AM

Marzanna manages to run five blocks away from the wreckage. She blends into the crowd until she reached the Khazan airport and notices a pay phone outside. Marzanna makes a phone call as she begins to speak in German. "Die Mission war ein kompletter Misserfolg Dr. Ibermann. Warten auf nächsten Anweisungen. Ich sehe, werde ich in Cailfornia in den nächsten zwölf Stunden betragen." Marzanna hangs up the phone and finally disappears into the airport.

#56 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 29 August 2010 - 09:58 AM

OOC:Damn, I wish I could understand all of that...was I mentioned in that last bit, Mag? I think I was.

After managing to hear Jill's response, the after-effects of the point-blank explosion struck with a vengance at that point; Ringing ears, smoke in the air, big flash. There wasnt a single one of his sense that wasnt being bombarded with something unpleasant. He remained motionless on the floor, to not aggrivate anything as his body went to work fixing itself. Though he replied in a snarky tone to noone in particular, showing that he was ok:

"...your welcome by the way"

OOC:Yes, hes tasting something from the after explosion <_<.

#57 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

    Slang for sucks

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sacramento, CA
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 10:52 AM

OOC:Damn, I wish I could understand all of that...was I mentioned in that last bit, Mag? I think I was.

OOC: Apparently you're not fluent in Googlenese <_<

#58 deojusto

deojusto

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

Posted 29 August 2010 - 12:00 PM

OOC:Damn, I wish I could understand all of that...was I mentioned in that last bit, Mag? I think I was.

After managing to hear Jill's response, the after-effects of the point-blank explosion struck with a vengance at that point; Ringing ears, smoke in the air, big flash. There wasnt a single one of his sense that wasnt being bombarded with something unpleasant. He remained motionless on the floor, to not aggrivate anything as his body went to work fixing itself. Though he replied in a snarky tone to noone in particular, showing that he was ok:

"...your welcome by the way"

OOC:Yes, hes tasting something from the after explosion <_<.


Jill gave a tacit thank you as the call was kept on hold....After a few minutes of waiting she finally got through.

"Wet-Works Inc. providing new dynamics on old conflicts, how can I be of service to you"

"Yes, Finally! This is Agent 00010, I was just under attack, Can I speak to Drake please."

"Oh, hello Jill...nice to hear in with you. I'm afraid you can't speak to Mr. Drake however."

"Why the hell not?"

"He's dead"

"What? Since when?"

"Oh I don't know, like 4 hours ago... We called all agents in for an emergency. Where are you?"

"Some bar in Lowtown getting my a** handed to me by an green haired slightly slavic merc with an RPG!"

"Oh... wow, sucks to be you. Sorry all our resources were going towards another problem right now...good luck."

"Wait but I need info on why,"

The phone line drops dead.

Jack: Typical....

OOC: Prepare for shameless plug above

#59 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

    Deadpan Snarker

  • CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:A couch near you.
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:51 PM

Evan finally woke up. His first thought was...what the hell happened? Last thing he knew, he was following that girl out of the bar, then there was an explosion...that hurt like hell. He stood up and checked his surroundings. He was about fifty meters from the bar he had been in. He was wondering where to go next, when he heard another explosion in the distance. He decided to head there next. "This day is just getting better and better." he remarked.

#60 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

    A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Santa Fe Springs,CA
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 30 August 2010 - 12:40 AM

Remingtons frame was just about in working shape once again, the rest of him was a very different story however Rob wasnt one for details, though most of his senses were still shot. He groaned as he began asking for assistance:

"Somebody mind helping me up?"




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users