Photo
- - - - -

Sideshow for Clash for Khazan. Brought to you by Boredom, creating new topics one person at a time.

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#21 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Rob would merely smile:

"How hard could this guy be to catch, for me?"

She giggled at that.....And her smile faded as she registered on her senses, Vimes in battle. Standing up quickly, she said a quick apology and ran out onto the street, looking up at the building where she sensed it being strongest.

#22 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:21 PM

Evan watched as one of the patrons bolted out of the bar with a look of concern on her face. "Where's she going off to in a hurry?" he muttered to himself as he followed her out the door as nonchalantly as possible, so as to not make the others suspicious.

#23 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:27 PM

Evan watched as one of the patrons bolted out of the bar with a look of concern on her face. "Where's she going off to in a hurry?" he muttered to himself as he followed her out the door as nonchalantly as possible, so as to not make the others suspicious.

She wouldn't notice him yet, as she looked up into the dark sky....Sensing a battle that she knew was happening and she couldn't do anything.

#24 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

She giggled at that.....And her smile faded as she registered on her senses, Vimes in battle. Standing up quickly, she said a quick apology and ran out onto the street, looking up at the building where she sensed it being strongest.

"Umm, later..." Rob said as he was 'blown off'. "Guess she found him" Rob shrugged before turning back to Jill.

#25 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:52 PM

Jenny ran out of the bar, Jill followed her with her eyes. The door swung open revealing the street and some pedestrians passing by; However she missed the hint of danger her eyes subconsciously glimpsed outside, thinking everything was fine. Luckily she had someone inside her head to back her up...

Jack : Hey did you see that chick?

"Probably needed some air" Jill responded, half to Remington, half to Jack,

Jack: No not her, the other one. Outside.

"Didn't see her"

Jack: She had green hair,

"Oh her?" Jill replied no longer pretending she didn't have a voice in her head, "yeah, what about her?"

Jack: She seemed familiar somehow.

"Familiar? A green haired female street vendor? Doesn't seem that familiar to me..."

Jack: I know I've seen her somewhere...wait.... Got it, yes! I knew I recognized her somewhere. She's on the Fed's wanted list. She killed some agents awhile back. Did you bring your gun?

"We're in a bar, it's crowded with people and alcohol is flowing freely...of course I brought a gun. Where's the fun in starting a bar fight if you can't finish it."

Jack: Good, now shoot her!"

"Why do you always want to shoot people?"

Jack: She's wanted by the feds, which means guaranteed bounty money...

"Well... in that case... I mean, she is a criminal after all..."

Jill pulled the Reaper out of its hiding place below the bar and slapped a fresh clip into the end.

#26 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:08 PM

Jenny ran out of the bar, Jill followed her with her eyes. The door swung open revealing the street and some pedestrians passing by; However she missed the hint of danger her eyes subconsciously glimpsed outside, thinking everything was fine. Luckily she had someone inside her head to back her up...

Jack : Hey did you see that chick?

"Probably needed some air" Jill responded, half to Remington, half to Jack,

Jack: No not her, the other one. Outside.

"Didn't see her"

Jack: She had green hair,

"Oh her?" Jill replied no longer pretending she didn't have a voice in her head, "yeah, what about her?"

Jack: She seemed familiar somehow.

"Familiar? A green haired female street vendor? Doesn't seem that familiar to me..."

Jack: I know I've seen her somewhere...wait.... Got it, yes! I knew I recognized her somewhere. She's on the Fed's wanted list. She killed some agents awhile back. Did you bring your gun?

"We're in a bar, it's crowded with people and alcohol is flowing freely...of course I brought a gun. Where's the fun in starting a bar fight if you can't finish it."

Jack: Good, now shoot her!"

"Why do you always want to shoot people?"

Jack: She's wanted by the feds, which means guaranteed bounty money...

"Well... in that case... I mean, she is a criminal after all..."

Jill pulled the Reaper out of its hiding place below the bar and slapped a fresh clip into the end.

"Holy sh*t!" Rob muttered seeing the gun. He didnt know how to react, but he did anyways. Trying to calm the situation he replied:

"Hey mam, put that away! This place has seen enough trouble."

#27 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:10 PM

After Jenny and Evan began walking out of the bar, Marzanna became suspicious. She aims her crosshairs between Jenny and Evan, but does not pull the trigger as she realizes that neither one of them were her target. As Marzanna was about to call it quits, she hears Jill talking to herself again. "Familiar? A green haired female street vendor? Doesn't seem that familiar to me..." Marzanna shakes her head but cannot fight off the inevitable after hearing Jill talk once more. "Well... in that case... I mean, she is a criminal after all..."
"Бог, черт возьми, я сделал." Marzanna says as she grows red with anger and aims her rifle directly at Jill's chest. Marzanna begins unloading armor piercing rounds into the bar trying to eliminate Jill. "F*cking сука."

#28 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

Hearing Robert's yell and turning to see the gun, Redfield instantly began to react. Without trying to be too overt, Jason assumed a defensive posture, rotating his body to the side in order to present a smaller target while pulling his jacket back, his hand resting on the rubber grip of the .357 revolver.

His feet moved backwards so that he could quickly move off of the stool. This was getting out of hand quick.

Rounds began piercing the bar, sending wood fragments flying. Jason dove away from the bar, drawing the magnum and bringing it to bear on Jill -- she might not be the shooter, but nothing good could come from a woman with an assault rifle in the middle of a bar. "Drop it!"

#29 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:14 PM

After Jenny and Evan began walking out of the bar, Marzanna became suspicious. She aims her crosshairs between Jenny and Evan, but does not pull the trigger as she realizes that neither one of them were her target. As Marzanna was about to call it quits, she hears Jill talking to herself again. "Familiar? A green haired female street vendor? Doesn't seem that familiar to me..." Marzanna shakes her head but cannot fight off the inevitable after hearing Jill talk once more. "Well... in that case... I mean, she is a criminal after all..."
"Бог, черт возьми, я сделал." Marzanna says as she grows red with anger and aims her rifle directly at Jill's chest. Marzanna begins unloading armor piercing rounds into the bar trying to eliminate Jill. "F*cking сука."

She'd gasp, as she sensed the violent emotions swirling around this place and unconsciously, licked her lips sensually as she raised her arms and began to absorb as much as she could, though she would strive to get to cover as well.

#30 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:14 PM

As Rob was trying to calm down the girl, he heard a click adjacent from the street. "Thats bad" didnt finish passing through his head before he instinctively grabbed Jill and hurled her away from the windows. "Anybody who may want you dead, in the area?" Rob muttered as he dragged her to cover, and only after did he check her(and himself) for wounds

#31 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:18 PM

"Holy sh*t!" Rob muttered seeing the gun. He didnt know how to react, but he did anyways. Trying to calm the situation he replied:

"Hey mam, put that away! This place has seen enough trouble."

"Relax, I know what I'm doing...I'm not gonna shoot anyone."

Her finger slips. The rifle spurts bullets across the bar, out the window, and into the ceiling. Men and women duck for cover as the gun fires off wildly.

Jack: Whoa...how many have you had to drink?

"Not that many,it just slipped sorta..."

#32 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

"Relax, I know what I'm doing...I'm not gonna shoot anyone."

Her finger slips. The rifle spurts bullets across the bar, out the window, and into the ceiling. Men and women duck for cover as the gun fires off wildly.

Jack: Whoa...how many have you had to drink?

"Not that many,it just slipped sorta..."

OOC:Read onward thats the least of our worries <_<

#33 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:24 PM

Jill stood up after being tackled to the ground by the wolf.
She checked her chest. A round was half way through the armor. She plucked it out.

"Dammit, armor piercing! Who the hell does she think she is!"

Jack: Good thing your were wearing the supersuit. Looks like prince valiant over there is trying to bogart our bounty.

"Screw the bounty. This bitch is dead!"

She raises her gun and fires full auto towards the direction of enemy fire.

#34 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

From her cover, Jenny would be panting....Her body beginning to glisten with sweat as she gritted her teeth to muffle her screams of pleasure from the psychic atmosphere. What a feast!

#35 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 08:30 PM

Jill stood up after being tackled to the ground by the wolf.
She checked her chest. A round was half way through the armor. She plucked it out.

"Dammit, armor piercing! Who the hell does she think she is!"

Jack: Good thing your were wearing the supersuit. Looks like prince valiant over there is trying to bogart our bounty.

"Screw the bounty. This bitch is dead!"

She raises her gun and fires full auto towards the direction of enemy fire.

As everybody is opening fire Rob, not wanting to dprnd the afternoon picking lead out of his hide, somehow manages to fit his gigantic frame beside a small support beam for cover. When the firing lulled he rush for the person who instigated it.

"Your welcome by the way!" Rob yells over the gunfire to Jill

#36 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:08 PM

After unloading her magazine rounds into the bar, Marzanna drops her rifle and throws several tear gases through the windows of the bar. She then reloads her rifle and waits as various pedestrians start running out of the bar. "Давайте посмотрим, как долго вы люди могут задержать дыхание."

#37 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

Jason quickly changed targets as he identified the weapon. He had no doubt that someone was opening up on the bar with a .50 cal, probably a semi-automatic Barrett. He'd heard the weapon firing plenty of times in Iraq and Afghanistan; it had a very distinctive report.

As the tear gas canisters began landing, he raised one arm to his mouth and eyes, grabbing the nearest one and tossing it back through a window.

He unzipped the duffel bag and removed his balaclava and goggles from it. They weren't exactly as good as a gas mask, but they'd work. He had the feeling that this bar was about to get raided. Crouching low to the ground, he signaled to Robert.

"You good over there?!"

#38 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:41 PM

Tear gas canisters are thrown through the window. Jill flips over a nearby table and uses it for cover, placing the rifle over the edge towards the outside. She holds fire momentarily, breathing lightly to avoid inhaling the deadly fumes.

#39 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Jason quickly changed targets as he identified the weapon. He had no doubt that someone was opening up on the bar with a .50 cal, probably a semi-automatic Barrett. He'd heard the weapon firing plenty of times in Iraq and Afghanistan, and it had a very distinctive report.

As the tear gas canisters began landing, he raised one arm to his mouth and eyes, grabbing the nearest one and tossing it back through a window.

He unzipped the duffel bag and removed his balaclava and goggles from it. They weren't exactly as good as a gas mask, but they'd work. He had the feeling that this bar was about to get raided. Crouching low to the ground, he signaled to Robert.

"You good over there?!"

As the gunfire ceased and the teargas came in, Robert rose confidently a bit. He glanced over to Jason where he signaled that he'd be just fine. It wasnt machismo either, his wolfen body had some perks besides strength. Specifically he found that teargas had no effect on him in a similar manner to dogs, this brand anyways, something about the tear ducts development...Regardless it made him better at his job as well as free to act. Only the visual smoke provided any kind of issue towards him. Not wanting to run into gunfire, however, he turned to Jill/Redfield and asked to both of the people he was stuck calling allies:

"Any ideas between you guys?"

OOC:Biology is a fun subject to have in your arsenal <_<. Conversley file it under Iron Will :P.

#40 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 11:15 PM

"Any ideas between you guys?"

"Then allow me to help you people out, because I don't have all night!" Marzanna shouts as she negotiates with the people inside. "Now that I have your undivided attention, I'm looking for someone who works for Wet-Works Inc. Someone who is in possession of a very high tech device! If you surrender yourself now, I will spare everyone else inside!" Marzanna continues to remain vigilant as she waits for an answer while still aiming her rifle inside. Despite the haziness inside the bar she can clearly see everyone's body heat through her thermal scope.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users