Photo
- - - - -

Sideshow for Clash for Khazan. Brought to you by Boredom, creating new topics one person at a time.

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#301 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 07:51 PM

Jason smirked. "I doubt I have anything in her size anyway."

Redfield glanced over to see a figure approaching. Pivoting on his heel to face the man, he saw that half of his face seemed to be burnt. It was only after a moment of staring that Jason realized it was Evan.

"Bourne?" He called out. "You alright?"

#302 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 17 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

Evan's first thought was to reply back sarcastically. He tried to resist this temptation, but it came out regardless. "Do I look alright?!"

Calming down a bit, he released a big breath. "Yeah, I'm alright. My face will grow back eventually."

"Now, mind filling me in on what the heck happened, or at the very least why there's a dragon right there?"

#303 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 19 September 2010 - 10:02 PM

Evan's first thought was to reply back sarcastically. He tried to resist this temptation, but it came out regardless. "Do I look alright?!"

Calming down a bit, he released a big breath. "Yeah, I'm alright. My face will grow back eventually."

"Now, mind filling me in on what the heck happened, or at the very least why there's a dragon right there?"

Looking over to Bourne, he winced a bit. He didn't look too pretty.

"The dragon is a long story..." Rob replies, before motioning over to the stores for Jenny.

"Lets make this quick...hey, evan is it? Lets see what we can bandage you with."

#304 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:25 PM

Looking over to Bourne, he winced a bit. He didn't look too pretty.

"The dragon is a long story..." Rob replies, before motioning over to the stores for Jenny.

"Lets make this quick...hey, evan is it? Lets see what we can bandage you with."

Throwing a quick look of sympathy, Jenny jogged to the stores and began to find clothing in her size....

#305 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:06 PM

Throwing a quick look of sympathy, Jenny jogged to the stores and began to find clothing in her size....

Jill went with her to retrieve her armor after Jenny would finally pick something and wear it. Till then she was stuck in her street clothes, waiting. She looked around the store; not bad for an airport boutique. She eyed everything there, making little notes about what she might take with her before she left.

Jack: Jill, what are we still doing here.

"Waiting to get the armor back."

Jack: Well yeah, but after that, then what? The bomb went off, the mercenary is gone, what's left to do?

"Go home, eat dinner, watch Superhouse for half an hour. I don't know Jack. It's Khazan, something will pop up right when everything's the quietest."

She turned towards Jenny as she was rifling through the store.

"Hey Jenny. You got anything to go home to?"

#306 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

Jill went with her to retrieve her armor after Jenny would finally pick something and wear it. Till then she was stuck in her street clothes, waiting. She looked around the store; not bad for an airport boutique. She eyed everything there, making little notes about what she might take with her before she left.

Jack: Jill, what are we still doing here.

"Waiting to get the armor back."

Jack: Well yeah, but after that, then what? The bomb went off, the mercenary is gone, what's left to do?

"Go home, eat dinner, watch Superhouse for half an hour. I don't know Jack. It's Khazan, something will pop up right when everything's the quietest."

She turned towards Jenny as she was rifling through the store.

"Hey Jenny. You got anything to go home to?"

Having found something to her liking, Jenny walked to an area out of sight and began to change out of the armour. Hearing Jill's question she called out.

"No, not really. I'll manage though. My kind always does."

#307 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:18 PM

Jason opened the duffel. He still had a precious few bandages on hand. Not enough, but a few.

"I got a few bandages here," he replied. He tossed them to Kevin and scanned the room for a first-aid kit. He didn't like standing around like this. He found his mind going back to Marzanna... he knew that this wasn't over. Far from it. He would find her, or what was left of her.

Eventually.

#308 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:49 PM

OOC: I couldn't help but notice that you guys seem to be running out of ideas to keep the story going. If you want to give your characters an ending, just do what I did and give them an epilogue ending.

#309 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 27 September 2010 - 10:01 AM

Prologue:

It has been 3 months since the bombing of the Khazan International Airport took place and people still hold vigils to remember the 157 men and women who lost their lives on that fateful night. But, like all things, people move on and rebuild what was once destroyed. In this case, business resumes as normal as the airport has increased their security and continue to recieve flights from all over the world. One flight, in particular, just came in from Johannesburg South Africa where passengers were getting off their flight, pass through vigorus security checkpoints, and come out of the airport to explore the wonderous country that is Khazan. Although that is not the case for Melvin Simpson as he did not come to Khazan for the sights, but rather to look for someone who's last known whereabouts were in the heart of Khazan City. As he finally heads out the front doors of the airport, Melvin quickly heads to the edge of the sidewalk waving his hand in the air. "TAXI!"

OOC: I hope it's alright with you guys if I start something new since there were no new replies in about a week.

#310 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 12:16 PM

Prologue:

It has been 3 months since the bombing of the Khazan International Airport took place and people still hold vigils to remember the 157 men and women who lost their lives on that fateful night. But, like all things, people move on and rebuild what was once destroyed. In this case, business resumes as normally as the airport has increased their security and continue to recieve flights from all over the world. One flight, in particular, just came in from Johannesburg South Africa where passengers were getting off their flight, pass through vigorus security checkpoints, and come out of the airport to explore the wonderous country that is Khazan. Although that is not the case for Melvin Simpson as he did not come to Khazan for the sights, but rather to look for someone who's last known whereabouts were in the heart of Khazan City. As he finally heads out the front doors of the airport, Melvin quickly heads to the edge of the sidewalk waving his hand in the air. "TAXI!"

OOC: I hope it's alright with you guys if I start something new since there were no new replies in about a week.

In the heart of Old Town a tenement building was burning to the ground. Cameras covered the story as the fire rampages through the neighborhood. Civilians flee in panic as their lives go up in flames, local heros attempt to save whomever they can. Key word there being "attempt".

A half formed morbidly obese Zombie stampedes out of the building, his undead body in flames, his decaying lips screaming
"KILL ME, somebody please KILL ME... Hell was better than this, for the love of Chr*st, kill me please!"

A festively dressed wizard chases after him frantically attempting to put him out with a fire extinguisher. He squeezes the gas canister but his rapidly decaying creation panics in pain like a greased up pig constantly screaming at the top of his lungs. The wizard is beginning to lose his patience,

"Just hold still, I can put you out"
""OHHH GOD THE HUMANITY; IT BURNS IT BUR-"

A pair of beefy hands reach out from the dark around the zombies head and throat. A quick snap shuts it up for good, he falls limp to the floor into a flaming pile of corpse. The wizard drops the extinguisher.

"Well I could have done that"
"Sure you could," Blackhawk adds, "Who exactly did I kill anyway?"
"Orson Welles"
"Why did you think he would help?"
"... It seemed... I had a reason; It just seemed like such a good idea at the time."
"Riiiight."

She steps over the collapsed hunk of meat on the ground and walks past more screaming civilians, a camera man following behind her every step of the way keeping his distance from her reach. The last time he forgot about Blackhawk's personal space rules the shot ended with a close up of her boot into his face. As he follows her silently she reaches a man sitting in front of the fire with a beer in his hands and his arse reclining in a lawn chair. He was dressed as a ferret, or a skunk, or possibly some kind of badger.

"What the Hell are you doing?" she asks
He looks up from his chair.

"Drinking beer and watching stuff burn"

"Where's Trixie?"

"Flirting with the firemen. From the looks of it, they're not going to put it out either."

"What about Gadgeteer?"

"He never left the house remember. I don't think he ever comes out of that basement anyway."

"Stupendous?"

"Oh him... he ran into the building like Sir Gallant. Told me if he didn't come back in fifteen I should try and go in and get him."

"How long's it been?"

Badger looks at his stopwatch.
"I don't know, this thing doesn't have an hours function"

"Why didn't you go after him"

"Because that place is on fire, He was probably dead from smoke inhalation after the first ten anyway"

"So what's your plan then? Sit on your butt and watch it go up in smoke"

He took a swig of beer.
"Yup..."

Blackhawk stared at him angrily, then started to think about what he was actually saying. She sat in an empty chair next to him.

"You got any more beer?"
He leaned over and handed her a bottle. She gripped the cap with her forefingers and snapped it off like a twig. She took a swig of the beer than got out her phone.

"Hi... Sentinels headquarters.... Yeah this is Black-Hawk, from the show right.... Yeah filming is going fine, just great actually... hey if you get a chance there's a little inferno in Old Town... yeah that be great, I'll let the producer know, thanks." She turned back to Badger, "Somebody else's problem now."

"Yup."

OOC: No problems I think the last story was effectively over anyway. By the way Melvin Simpson? That definitely gets creativity points in my book

#311 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts

Posted 27 September 2010 - 02:41 PM

By the time Melvin manages to hail himself a cab, he notices smoke coming from blocks where the airport was. Melvin also notices a woman coming from the alleyways coughing and covered in soot from the fire. He rushes over to aid her by giving the woman a water bottle to help clear her throat. "Are you alright, miss? What happened?"

The woman coughs several times until she explains to him about the fire. "Some of those jerks from America were shooting some reality show when one of them set our museum on fire. Now our neighborhood is set a blaze and they're not doing a damn thing."

"We'll see about that." Melvin replied as he looks down the alleyway which leads into Old Town. "Just head towards the open air and I'll see if I can find any help." As the woman head towards the open area, Melvin hides his backpack in an empty dumpster and rushes down the alleyway transforming himself into the Chinese sorceror the Shijin. By the time Shijin makes it to Old Town, he notices two of the superheroes from Super House sitting next to each other as they are enjoying a couple of beers. Shijin thought about wanting to kick their asses out their chairs and help out, but notices two teenagers were still trapped in one of the burning buildings. The Shijin decides to first be the hero as he rushes past the procastinating hero's, Black-Hawk and Badger, knocking the beer from out of their hands. "Excuse me!" Shijin exclaimed as he bursts through a broken window while using his staff to extinguish most of the flames to clear himself a path inside.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users