Photo
- - - - -

Sideshow for Clash for Khazan. Brought to you by Boredom, creating new topics one person at a time.

• Please log in to reply
310 replies to this topic

#1 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 07:45 PM

Walking through the streets of Khazan, Jenny marveled at the city so different from that of her own time before looking around for someplace to grab a bite.

Eventually, she would come to the remains of a bar and winced at the sheer violence that had been wrought here by who knows what before she moved on.

As she did, the unidentifiable perfume she used wafted and several men looked up from their work....And gaped in awe at the vision of loveliness that walked out into the city, a seemingly fragile thing in the night....

#2 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:20 PM

Jill turned and saw the pretty young thang walk into the bar; finally a distraction from herself. How can Khazan have over 100 registered super-folk and only a few dozen chicks? She felt like all the male eyes on the bar were finally off her ass, that she would finally get a moment of peace... she was wrong.

Jack: Ooh, she's hot. Ask her out.

Jill sighed, irritated
"I'm...not... a lesbian. For the last time, I'm not into girls"

Jack : Yeah, but I am. Come on, I'm dying in here Jill. Voyeurism can only get you so far. Just experiment a little, ask her her name, have a few drinks...see what happens.

"Even if that was a possibility, which its not, it's just; I don't know, she looks kind of.... evil"

Jack: Which makes her far more likely to be a lesbian, don't you read tv tropes?

"Yeah...but she'd still be evil"

Jack: You are soooo boring! I hate living in here, stop being such a wuss. First you wouldn't talk to that other marine who was in here, now you won't even engage in casual sex with a strange evil looking woman.

"First: Again, not a lesbian
Second: I was going to talk to him, but then he got into a fight with the Japanese guy who tried to eat people and started throwing grenades around. That kind of harshed my mellow..."

Jack: Riiiiight...or you didn't talk to him because you wanted to pick the side with the hot Japanese detective on it...

"I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!"

She slams her fist against the table. Jill's loss of temper attracts more attention than she wanted. Specifically because it seemed she was talking to her imaginary friend. She blushed and quietly sipped some more beer

#3 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:22 PM

Jill turned and saw the pretty young thang walk into the bar; finally a distraction from herself. How can Khazan have over 100 registered super-folk and only a few dozen chicks? She felt like all the male eyes on the bar were finally off her ass, that she would finally get a moment of peace... she was wrong.

Jack: Ooh, she's hot. Ask her out.

Jill sighed, irritated
"I'm...not... a lesbian. For the last time, I'm not into girls"

Jack : Yeah, but I am. Come on, I'm dying in here Jill. Voyeurism can only get you so far. Just experiment a little, ask her her name, have a few drinks...see what happens.

"Even if that was a possibility, which its not, it's just; I don't know, she looks kind of.... evil"

Jack: Which makes her far more likely to be a lesbian, don't you read tv tropes?

"Yeah...but she'd still be evil"

Jack: You are soooo boring! I hate living in here, stop being such a wuss. First you wouldn't talk to that other marine who was in here, now you won't even engage in casual sex with a strange evil looking woman.

"First: Again, not a lesbian
Second: I was going to talk to him, but then he got into a fight with the Japanese guy who tried to eat people and started throwing grenades around. That kind of harshed my mellow..."

Jack: Riiiiight...or you didn't talk to him because you wanted to pick the side with the hot Japanese detective on it...

"I AM NOT A LESBIAN!!!"

She slams her fist against the table. Jill's loss of temper attracts more attention than she wanted. Specifically because it seemed she was talking to her imaginary friend. She blushed and quietly sipped some more beer

From her stool, Jenny would blink and turn in her seat curiously at the woman who was blushing before smiling slightly and stepping towards the table with a shy grin. In a slightly breathy voice, still with her native accent she spoke.

"Er...May I sit here please?"

#4 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:33 PM

From her stool, Jenny would blink and turn in her seat curiously at the woman who was blushing before smiling slightly and stepping towards the table with a shy grin. In a slightly breathy voice, still with her native accent she spoke.

"Er...May I sit here please?"

Jack: Oh god, oh god. She's English. Yes, Jackpot!

Jill turns
"Shut up Jack!, Yes by all means go ahead ms..."

An awkward pause enters. Jill tries to say something.

"So...crazy stuff been happening round here...mutant cannibals attacked this bar...and a big throwdown at the mall too...you heard about anything about that?"

#5 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:43 PM

Jack: Oh god, oh god. She's English. Yes, Jackpot!

Jill turns
"Shut up Jack!, Yes by all means go ahead ms..."

An awkward pause enters. Jill tries to say something.

"So...crazy stuff been happening round here...mutant cannibals attacked this bar...and a big throwdown at the mall too...you heard about anything about that?"

She smiled and sat down, crossing her legs as she did so to get comfortable. She was dressed in a simple white sundress, with only a bracelet for decoration. Yet somehow, she seemed to glow with a radiance that dimmed everything around her.

"A little....But I'm a stranger in town. My name is Jenny by the way."

#6 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:53 PM

Remington entered the bar. The patrons didnt pay him much mind, though a few were waiting for him to start tossing stuff apparently...which was a good thing. "Guess theyve seen worse" he reckons, before taking a seat to a couple of females. Turning he replied

"Hows it goin?"

#7 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:55 PM

Remington entered the bar. The patrons didnt pay him much mind, though a few were waiting for him to start tossing stuff apparently...which was a good thing. "Guess theyve seen worse" he reckons, before taking a seat to a couple of females. Turning he replied

"Hows it goin?"

She blinked in surprise and turned to the side to see the massive being next to her. She knew that kind of magical aura, to say nothing off the physical traits and she smiled, still playing the shy maiden as she began to fiddle with her hands.

"Er....Ok I guess."

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:02 PM

She blinked in surprise and turned to the side to see the massive being next to her. She knew that kind of magical aura, to say nothing off the physical traits and she smiled, still playing the shy maiden as she began to fiddle with her hands.

"Er....Ok I guess."

Rob saw that she looked at him weirdly...he couldnt place what it was though. He'd seen many different kind of looks: fear, anger, confusion...the closest he could say this one was like would be...intrest. Why that was he wasnt sure. His ears pricked at the thought, something in his instincts was sending up a flag, though he filed it away.

"Thats good to hear...so you new around here?" he kindly asked. He wasnt much for drinking, but he needed to get out...and not start a fight. Looks like this bar has had plenty.

#9 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:14 PM

"Hows it goin?"

Jack: HOLY SH*T, A were-wolf! Shoot it! Shoot it!

"Pretty good, I'm Jill and she's Jenny. We just met in fact, and I asked her if she heard about the scuffle at the mall, and I was going to tell her about what happened here."

Jack: WHAT? Why are you schmoozing with the half being? You should be filling him with Lead! or silver, or garlic, or, I don't know, just start shooting before he drinks your blood and turns you into the undead.

Jill mumbled under her breath,
"I'm ignoring you Jack so you might as well shut up."

#10 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

Jason pushed the door of the bar open. He was dressed casually again, with the jacket concealing a light Aegis vest. With a duffel bag tossed over one shoulder, he shook his head in the doorway. He was hoping he wouldn't have to come back to this place so soon. The memories of what had happened here were still all too fresh in his mind. Shaking the thought away, he walked over and sat at the bar stool several feet away from Remington, not signaling to him in any way. He sat calmly down, watching the werewolf and his companions in the reflections of his sunglasses.

#11 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 09:52 AM

As everyone continued with their social conversations inside the local tavern, Marzanna listens into everyone across the street. Disguising herself as a local street vendor, she uses a high powered microphone spy on two people in particular. While listening into their conversation, she takes down a series of notes while talking to herself as she writes them down. "Jenny prefers to keep to herself while journeying on her own. Remington is friendly and very sociable despite his Wolf-man appearance. Jill continues to tell Jack to 'shut up' despite no one else is talking to her, it's possible she may have symptoms of split personality or schizophrenia."

#12 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 02:44 PM

Rob saw that she look at him wierdly...he couldnt place what it was though. He'd seen many different kind of looks: fear, anger, confusion...the closest he could say it was would be intrest. Why that was he wasnt sure. His ears pricked at the thought, though he filed it away.

"Thats good to hear...so you new around here?" he kindly asked, he wasnt much for drinking, but he needed to get out... and not start a fight. Looks like this bar has had plenty.

At first curious by Jill's comment to some character named "Jack" (a ghost perhaps? Though she didn't sense anything out of the ordinary), she almost didn't hear Robs question and seeing him look at her expectantly made her redden slightly.

"Yes....I am. I'm looking for a....Friend of mine actually."

#13 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 05:49 PM

Wandering down a street, Evan straggled into a nearby bar. Stepping through the door, he scanned the room before heading to the bartender. "Pour me a shot of your strongest stuff."

While he waited for the bartender, he began to watch all the patrons in the bar, particularly a group of three nearby. He turned back to his drink, and drank it in a single gulp. "Give me two more shots." he said as he once again scanned all the patrons in the bar. Interesting, he thought to himself.

#14 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:15 PM

Jason noticed the newcomer gulping down beverages but did not respond. He felt the bulk of the concealed .357, and that comforted him slightly.

He slowly cocked his head toward Remington and his companions in order to hear their conversation more clearly.

#15 Magnetrex

Magnetrex

Slang for sucks

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 524 posts
  • Interests:Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool and all shooting some b-ball outside of the school.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:25 PM

Jason noticed the newcomer gulping down beverages but did not respond. He felt the bulk of the concealed .357, and that comforted him slightly.

He slowly cocked his head toward Remington and his companions in order to hear their conversation more clearly.

Across the street, Marzanna continues to spy on everyone in the bar. That is until she notices Jason acting suspiciously towards the group of three. She drops her pencil and notepad in order for her to setup her M107 sniper rifle while under concealment from the rest of the public. She turns on the thermal imaging scope in order to get a better view inside the bar. She continues to moniter the group's conversation through the microphone. Marzanna smiles as she begins to say something to herself. "This...should be a fun night."

#16 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:29 PM

Ooc- hmm, I was going to do a fiction section for the RP at the end of the second round, but okay...

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 06:52 PM

Jack: HOLY SH*T, A were-wolf! Shoot it! Shoot it!

"Pretty good, I'm Jill and she's Jenny. We just met in fact, and I asked her if she heard about the scuffle at the mall, and I was going to tell her about what happened here."

Jack: WHAT? Why are you schmoozing with the half being? You should be filling him with Lead! or silver, or garlic, or, I don't know, just start shooting before he drinks your blood and turns you into the undead.

Jill mumbled under her breath,
"I'm ignoring you Jack so you might as well shut up."

"Nice to meet you, Jenny. Im Robert. Yeah, I head about the incidents...kinda why Im in town actually" Rob let it slip. He mentally cursed himself but he shrugged it off. Whats the worst that could happen, right? The words under her breath were clear as day to his ears, though he'd rather not impose.

At first curious by Jill's comment to some character named "Jack" (a ghost perhaps? Though she didn't sense anything out of the ordinary), she almost didn't hear Robs question and seeing him look at her expectantly made her redden slightly.

"Yes....I am. I'm looking for a....Friend of mine actually."

"I see. Well maybe I can help?" Rob innocently asks.

#18 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:02 PM

"Nice to meet you, Jenny. Im Robert. Yeah, I head about thye incidents...kinda why Im in town actually" Rob let it slip. He mentallyu cursed himslef but he shrugged it off. Whats the worst that could happen. The words under her breath were clear as day to his ears, though he'd rather not impose.

"I see. Well maybe I can help?" Rob innocently asks.

She'd smile and cock her head slightly.

"I'm not to sure....He usually comes when he wants. Like a cat."

#19 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:08 PM

She'd smile and cock her head slightly.

"I'm not to sure....He usually comes when he wants. Like a cat."

Rob would merely smile:

"How hard could this guy be to catch, for me?"

#20 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 28 August 2010 - 07:09 PM

Having finished off his two shots, Evan heard a man talking close by. He attempted to listen to their conversation as best he could, picking up some words. "Nice to meet....Robert....the incidents....in town...." That was all he could get, but it piqued his curiosity. He walked over to a table closer to them, trying to be as nonchalant as possible, and sat down at it. He ordered another round of drinks to help with the charade.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users