Martian Manhunter
WWIII Black Adam

#22 jesus20456

jesus20456

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,632 posts
  • Location:can't tell you, I wish I could, because that would mean the war was over...
  • Interests:Reading Animorphs, Writing.

Posted 22 August 2010 - 02:02 PM

1. shikamaru nara
2. reed richards
3. tony stark
4. bruce banner
5. victor von doom
6. hank pym

I have an intelligence advantage over everyone here.

#23 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,760 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 07:16 PM

I have an intelligence advantage over everyone here.

But intelligence would be wasted on my team

#24 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

The lovechild of Master Roshi and Majin Buu.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,258 posts
  • Interests:Figgin Anime!, Gaming, and Music.

Posted 22 August 2010 - 08:15 PM

Perfect Team of 6:

Goku
Gohan
Sosuke Aizen
Kingdom Come Superman
Rune Thor
Barragan (Bleach)

#25 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 12:24 AM

Perfect Team of 6:

Goku
Gohan
Sosuke Aizen
Kingdom Come Superman
Rune Thor
Barragan (Bleach)

I win?

#26 God-Speed_88

God-Speed_88

The Humanoid Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:22 AM

Sodam Yat > Goku (Finishes the debate of Supes vs Goku because this guy not only has Superman type powers, he also have a Green Lantern ring and Ion)

Martian Manhunter > Gohan (Via Mind Control)

Sosuke Aizen = Brainiac (Don't really know much about the character)

WWIII Black Adam > Kingdom Come Superman (Through sheer strength alone)

Monarch > Rune Thor (The power of 52 Captain Atoms for the win)

Dr Strangefate > Barragan (Bleach) ( In a million and one ways)

#27 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 01:58 PM

Sodam Yat > Goku (Finishes the debate of Supes vs Goku because this guy not only has Superman type powers, he also have a Green Lantern ring and Ion)

Martian Manhunter > Gohan (Via Mind Control)

Sosuke Aizen = Brainiac (Don't really know much about the character)

WWIII Black Adam > Kingdom Come Superman (Through sheer strength alone)

Monarch > Rune Thor (The power of 52 Captain Atoms for the win)

Dr Strangefate > Barragan (Bleach) ( In a million and one ways)

Goku > Sodam Yat, SSJ3 spirit bomb ftw.

Gohan > Martian Manhunter, Mind control won't work...

Aizen > Brainiac, He won't eve hit Aizen.

Kingdom come superman > WWIII Black Adam

Posted Image

Monarch > Rune Thor, agreed.

Barragan > Dr. Strangefate, turns him into severely aged dust

#28 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

Perfect Team of 6:

Goku
Gohan
Sosuke Aizen
Kingdom Come Superman
Rune Thor
Barragan (Bleach)

Vegito
Beats the snot out of Goku,

Gogeta
Beats the Snot out of Gohan

Lelcouch Vi Britania in his personal Shinkirō Frame
His suits optics would protect him, as he doesn't see the sword, just an imperfect copy of it on his screens. As well, the weapons on the Shinkirō put all but the most powerful Cero to shame. Not only that but it has two to three different types of powerful shields that protect it against Ship mounted Cannons that have similar effect to High powered Cero. Next up is the speed of the suit, as an 8th gen frame it is unbelievably fast in combat, enough so to easily keep up with Flash steps and Sonído. Lastly is Lelouch's incredible intellect for battle, which would allow him to keep up with whatever battle strategy Aizen could come up with.

Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange
Just about every superman has no resistance to Magic. Not only that but Strange has magical devices which protect him from the super speedy, if you wanted to try a speed blitz, which would allow him time to put up more permanent defenses and then annihilate Superman with his magic.

Um... that Golden Superman in DC's 1 Million series? He could face RK Thor I think...

World War Hulk
Hulk smash smelly old bone man... I could say more and will when you address this.

#29 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

Vegito
Beats the snot out of Goku,

Gogeta
Beats the Snot out of Gohan

Lelcouch Vi Britania in his personal Shinkirō Frame
His suits optics would protect him, as he doesn't see the sword, just an imperfect copy of it on his screens. As well, the weapons on the Shinkirō put all but the most powerful Cero to shame. Not only that but it has two to three different types of powerful shields that protect it against Ship mounted Cannons that have similar effect to High powered Cero. Next up is the speed of the suit, as an 8th gen frame it is unbelievably fast in combat, enough so to easily keep up with Flash steps and Sonído. Lastly is Lelouch's incredible intellect for battle, which would allow him to keep up with whatever battle strategy Aizen could come up with.

Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange
Just about every superman has no resistance to Magic. Not only that but Strange has magical devices which protect him from the super speedy, if you wanted to try a speed blitz, which would allow him time to put up more permanent defenses and then annihilate Superman with his magic.

Um... that Golden Superman in DC's 1 Million series? He could face RK Thor I think...

World War Hulk
Hulk smash smelly old bone man... I could say more and will when you address this.

Nice job, but WW Hulk would lose to Barragan as he could touch him with out instantly ageing thousands of years.

And Lelouch would lose to Aizen hands down.

#30 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:40 PM

Nice job, but WW Hulk would lose to Barragan as he could touch him with out instantly ageing thousands of years.

And Lelouch would lose to Aizen hands down.

Hulk is Immortal, I saw a scan of him being the last living thing on Earth millions/billions of years in the future. Age will not touch him and he Rams his fist down Barragans throat.

As for Lelouch vs Aizen, prove that Aizen would win. I have stated my case, and you have yet to refute it.

#31 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

Hulk is Immortal, I saw a scan of him being the last living thing on Earth millions/billions of years in the future. Age will not touch him and he Rams his fist down Barragans throat.

As for Lelouch vs Aizen, prove that Aizen would win. I have stated my case, and you have yet to refute it.

I didn't know that about Hulk, If that's the case you win that as well.

As for Aizen...

Just watch this.

They also have verious kido enchantments to which Aizen has mastered and can use them with little effort.

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

And that video took place 100 years ago.

He is also very skilled in combat and his swords second form (Shikai) is utterly unstopable, his third sword form (Bankai) remains unshown so far.

A sword's first form is nothing more than a katana. A shikai is the sword second form. Each sword has a different power.

Aizen's shikai is absolute hypnosis. Even if you are aware that you are under its effect, you can't react until it's to late. He can make any illusion he wants from making a simple decoy of himself, or even making a fly appear as a dragon. His illusions have mass and can hurt you because it tricks your brain.

He has stopped third from swords (Bankai) with his bare hand. A 1st form sword in the hands of a captain is strong enough to cut through and entire city when just unsheathed. Shikais and bankais are far more powerfull.

Aizen has twice the spiritual pressur of a normal captain without even reaching his full potential. Shikai's and Bankai's only raise that spiritual pressure.

Aizen is capable of moving years worth of movements in seconds.

After Gin betray him, he stabbed Aizen with a poison blade that tears bone tissue Aizen disintegrated Nothin was left, suddenly the heavens tore and Aizen came back with a new height in his evolution. He the ripped Gin's arm off and stabbed him. With his hokuyuoku he's pretty much unbeatable...

#32 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 26 August 2010 - 06:44 PM

I didn't know that about Hulk, If that's the case you win that as well.

As for Aizen...

Just watch this.

And what makes you think the Knightmare Frame he's in wouldn't protect him? Or the Shields it uses?

They also have verious kido enchantments to which Aizen has mastered and can use them with little effort.

And that video took place 100 years ago.

The Shinkirōs dabut, it's Defenses and it's main cannon

A shield that can shrug off dozens of 400mm cannon rounds and many more times that in smaller caliber rounds.

And a cannon that shoots a Mirror that redirects an Extremely powerful beam in a thousand calculated directions at once. Strong enough to rip though hardened armour in a flash and knock back a ten ton mecha several meters.

And

An older generation unit who's main weapons are the Shinkirōs Secondary weapons
http://www.youtube.c...KdA8eI0#t=5m22s

It easily melts about a dozen knightmare frames in an instant. And this is the Secondary Weapon on the Shinkirōs

He is also very skilled in combat and his swords second form (Shikai) is utterly unstopable, his third sword form (Bankai) remains unshown so far.

A sword's first form is nothing more than a katana. A shikai is the sword second form. Each sword has a different power.

Aizen's shikai is absolute hypnosis. Even if you are aware that you are under its effect, you can't react until it's to late. He can make any illusion he wants from making a simple decoy of himself, or even making a fly appear as a dragon. His illusions have mass and can hurt you because it tricks your brain.

The problem with this is that it is like Lelouche's Geass, in order for it to work you have to have it in sight, your sight, with your eyes.

Thus, the Cameras and Monitors that allow Lelouch to see what's outside of his suit will also protect him from Aizen's absolute hypnosis. Seeing as how he is actually looking at the monitors that are displaying the Skikai, it would be in impure representation of his absolute hypnosis and thus would not work.

As for his Bankai, not shown, so not usable.

He has stopped third from swords (Bankai) with his bare hand. A 1st form sword in the hands of a captain is strong enough to cut through and entire city when just unsheathed. Shikais and bankais are far more powerfull.

Actually if you are referring to Kenpachi cutting up the city early on in the series, then you're wrong. That Captian was 1) the Captain who excels at combat, 2) His katana is a permanent release style, always being in Skikai, and 3) Still only managed to cleave up only a few buildings, not an entire city.

1) Aizen has twice the spiritual pressur of a normal captain without even reaching his full potential. Shikai's and Bankai's only raise that spiritual pressure.

2) Aizen is capable of moving years worth of movements in seconds.

3) After Gin betray him, he stabbed Aizen with a poison blade that tears bone tissue Aizen disintegrated Nothin was left, suddenly the heavens tore and Aizen came back with a new height in his evolution. He the ripped Gin's arm off and stabbed him. With his hokuyuoku he's pretty much unbeatable...

1) Ok and?

2) What did you way? Rephrase that so I can understand it.

3) Ok, it can heal him, but from what I read, each time it uses such an amount of energy it deteriorates slightly. So if Lelouch were to utterly pwn him many times then the Hōgyoku will shatter and die.

#33 Scar

Scar

Released the Kraken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts
  • Interests:Good reading, good eats, good friends, good times, bad times, how to make the bad times good, the darkest of the dark and how to drag the good stuff and good people out of the muck.

Posted 27 August 2010 - 04:53 AM

Gary Gygax
The Heart of the Universe

I win.

#34 I_KNOW_ALL

I_KNOW_ALL

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,258 posts

Posted 27 August 2010 - 08:12 PM

And what makes you think the Knightmare Frame he's in wouldn't protect him? Or the Shields it uses?

The Shinkirōs dabut, it's Defenses and it's main cannon

A shield that can shrug off dozens of 400mm cannon rounds and many more times that in smaller caliber rounds.

And a cannon that shoots a Mirror that redirects an Extremely powerful beam in a thousand calculated directions at once. Strong enough to rip though hardened armour in a flash and knock back a ten ton mecha several meters.

And

An older generation unit who's main weapons are the Shinkirōs Secondary weapons
http://www.youtube.c...KdA8eI0#t=5m22s

It easily melts about a dozen knightmare frames in an instant. And this is the Secondary Weapon on the Shinkirōs

The problem with this is that it is like Lelouche's Geass, in order for it to work you have to have it in sight, your sight, with your eyes.

Thus, the Cameras and Monitors that allow Lelouch to see what's outside of his suit will also protect him from Aizen's absolute hypnosis. Seeing as how he is actually looking at the monitors that are displaying the Skikai, it would be in impure representation of his absolute hypnosis and thus would not work.

As for his Bankai, not shown, so not usable.

Actually if you are referring to Kenpachi cutting up the city early on in the series, then you're wrong. That Captian was 1) the Captain who excels at combat, 2) His katana is a permanent release style, always being in Skikai, and 3) Still only managed to cleave up only a few buildings, not an entire city.

1) Ok and?

2) What did you way? Rephrase that so I can understand it.

3) Ok, it can heal him, but from what I read, each time it uses such an amount of energy it deteriorates slightly. So if Lelouch were to utterly pwn him many times then the Hōgyoku will shatter and die.

Wait are you talking about Nightmare of Naunali Lelouch or Code Geass Lelouch?

Nightmare of Naunali Lelouch > Aizen > Gode Geass Lelouch

#35 Dreadlock

Dreadlock

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

Now, for a team of 6 heros...

Superman
Storm
Iceman
The Flash
Xavier
Reed Richards

#36 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 29 August 2010 - 08:01 PM

Gary Gygax
The Heart of the Universe

I win.

Disqualified. Not enough people.

#37 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:39 PM

hmm... a possible team could be:

Uatu the Watcher
the Flash(Wally West with control of the Speed Force)
Rogue
Monarch
Vulcan
Amazo

Flash can(with his control of the Speed Force) immobilize any opponent, then Rogue can touch them and take their powers. this takes care of any purely physical opponents.

Uatu can protect against any telepathic opponents,

while Monarch and Vulcan take care of any energy based attacks(Vulcan has even displayed the ability to control magical energy). this takes care of any energy based or magical opponents(like the Dragonball characters), and the addition of Vulcan makes them able to take care of another Monarch.

Amazo is the team Backup, as he has the powers of everyone on the team in addition to the Founding members of the JLA, + copies the powers of any opponents the team gets put up against. this takes care of any stragglers the rest of the team has not already taken care of. :)

gg :P

#38 force_echo

force_echo

Pretentious, Obnoxious, Annoying...humanity's last hope

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,750 posts
  • Interests:Anything Interesting

Posted 11 September 2010 - 08:13 PM

hmm... a possible team could be:

Uatu the Watcher
the Flash(Wally West with control of the Speed Force)
Rogue
Monarch
Vulcan
Amazo

Flash can(with his control of the Speed Force) immobilize any opponent, then Rogue can touch them and take their powers. this takes care of any purely physical opponents.

Uatu can protect against any telepathic opponents,

while Monarch and Vulcan take care of any energy based attacks(Vulcan has even displayed the ability to control magical energy). this takes care of any energy based or magical opponents(like the Dragonball characters), and the addition of Vulcan makes them able to take care of another Monarch.

Amazo is the team Backup, as he has the powers of everyone on the team in addition to the Founding members of the JLA, + copies the powers of any opponents the team gets put up against. this takes care of any stragglers the rest of the team has not already taken care of. :)

gg :P

I thought Rogue can only take mutant powers....

#39 sirmethos

sirmethos

A Man of the People

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 8,142 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:03 PM

nope.

"Can absorb the powers, energies, memories, knowledge, talents, personality and physical abilities (whether superhuman or not) of another human being (or members of some sentient alien races) through physical contact of her skin with the skin of the other person." - Marvel Wiki

in the House of M story arc: "She even absorbed the powers of Genis-Vell. Due to the nature of Genis' genetics and powers, half of Rogue's body transforms into a seemingly window to a cosmic landscape of black void dotted with stars." - wikipedia

"After absorbing the powers of an alien Skrull, Rogue began to spontaneously reactivate previously absorbed abilities. " - Marvel.com

#40 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 09:14 PM

Are you thinking of Hope?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users