#1 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:01 PM

Dawn: Day 1

The townspeople gathered in the town square to discuss the recent events. Broken bodies and shredded livestock had been turning up in the misty moors recently with no explanation…

The Mayor was supposed to meet them and lead the discussion; he had been found ripped to shreds earlier that morning. With no leader, the village turned into a mob. Neighbors turned on neighbors, brothers onto brothers,

“Its witches, witches I say… I accuse Goody Proctor….Don’t be ridiculous, its not witches, there is a logical explanation…Like What?....Werewolves of course…Werewolves? Are you mad? …This is clearly the act of Goblins.”

After some time a conclusion was reached. Since the attacks occurred only at night, the victims were ripped or slashed apart, and that they were eaten afterwards, it was found that a were-wolf was the culprit.

The mob turned on each other with accusations and rumors. No one trusted anyone and everyone had something to hide; shady travelers, mysterious backwoodsmen, and cruel villagers were all prime suspects….

(It is day one, The sunset is in exactly ten hours. If you want to lynch someone you have to do it before then. If you are the detective, witch, or wolf, pm me your choices for the night by this time. Begin posting below.)

(P.S. there is only one were-wolf, and no hunter)

#2 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:48 PM

I think the were wolf is James

#3 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:53 PM

I think the were wolf is James

"Huh!?! Why are you blamin me?"

#4 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:02 PM

"Huh!?! Why are you blamin me?"

Well in the statement he said mysterious backwoodsmen and you yourself in the story are woodsman.Also other than you can some time be tricky it is the best take you out. If you have a good statement to defend yourself I may take my accusation on you.

#5 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:03 PM

"He is providing a good point James... I mean you seem to tricky at times..."

#6 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:22 PM

"Thats prepostorus! Im a bloody woodsman! When have I come off as clever? And as for you barkeep, Im a regular at your establishment. Every evening after I finish up my cuttin; I drop by for a pint or two, shoot the breeze with others (with you at times even), then go straight home. Ask anybody, I walk straight through town square to get to my house, Im sure plentyve seen me.

#7 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:27 PM

"Thats prepostorus! Im a bloody woodsman! When have I come off as clever? And as for you barkeep, Im a regular at your establishment. Every evening after I finish up my cuttin; I drop by for a pint, shoot the breeze, then go straight home. Ask anybody, I walk straight through town square to get home, Im sure plentyve seen me.

OOC:sorry for in and out character mix up
I accuse out of pure fear sorry for that but still any one of can be that creature. I was so out that the word that can out of my mouth didn't even make sense to me but still it look like you have something of a defense. Still do you have some that can prove you go straight home

#8 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

"I use silver... here's silver dust on my palms... could a werewolf use silver let alone touch it?", Mose said.

#9 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:08 PM

"I believe the werewolf is James Marlowe. Because I've been hearing that his wife has came home with wounds, scratches to be particular. His wife most likely transferred the curse to him. IT doesn't help that our friend here has done...unusual acts." Jonathan thought. "Trust me. I sell silver bullets and guns that kill werewolves."

#10 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:14 PM

"I believe the werewolf is James Marlowe. Because I've been hearing that his wife has came home with wounds, scratches to be particular. His wife most likely transferred the curse to him. IT doesn't help that our friend here has done...unusual acts." Jonathan thought. "Trust me. I sell silver bullets and guns that kill werewolves."

You think James Marlowe is the were wolf what prove do you have other than your rumors. Or have you seen his wife turn in to one.

#11 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:17 PM

You think James Marlowe is the were wolf what prove do you have other than your rumors. Or have you seen his wife turn in to one.

"I have seen his wife just as I was about to close my store. Also, it doesn't help that the curse spreads easily. My customers tell me of the situation at hand. Therefore, I have recently sold silver bullets."

#12 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:20 PM

"I have seen his wife just as I was about to close my store. Also, it doesn't help that the curse spreads easily. My customers tell me of the situation at hand. Therefore, I have recently sold silver bullets."

I see well I do hear rumor at bar but do really think it could be him.Hmmm wait why was she close to your store?

#13 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:22 PM

I see well I do hear rumor at bar but do really think it could be him.Hmmm wait why was she close to your store?

"My store is rather close to the tavern. I did have my derringer ready for close encounters."

#14 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:27 PM

"My store is rather close to the tavern. I did have my derringer ready for close encounters."

Hmm that is reasonable ok then let see everyone else view on James.

#15 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:48 PM

"I believe the werewolf is James Marlowe"

I gotta step in here. I don't want to be a joy killer, but James Marlowe is an example character I created as a demonstration. He's not actually a member of the game. You can hang him if you like, but I wouldn't expect much to happen.

Also if you haven't gotten your role yet, let me know.

#16 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 06:50 PM

OOC: Damn. Just change it to the other James. Jonathan only suspects due to mysterious behavior.

#17 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:25 PM

OOC: Can we have a character list sheet or something. Just a bunch of posts of the C-sheets together.

IC: "Hmph, it's Jack Bloogfang's the wolf. How do I know? His name is Bloodfang."

#18 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:35 PM

OOC: Can we have a character list sheet or something. Just a bunch of posts of the C-sheets together.

IC: "Hmph, it's Jack Bloogfang's the wolf. How do I know? His name is Bloodfang."

So you accuse me of being the wolf. Do you have any prove other than my name.

#19 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

OOC:@HWFM:I gave myself an alibi for suspicious behavior, post off that.

#20 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

OOC:@HWFM:I gave myself an alibi for suspicious behavior, post off that.

OOC: Will do.

"James, I'm sorry to offend you, but I suspect that you are a werewolf. It's that you seem suspicious, especially because you work in the woods, where lies many werewolves."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users