Match 5259 The Romulan Star Empire and The Klingon Empire vs. Galactic Republic (Star Wars)

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_CrazyKid_*

Guest_CrazyKid_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:46 PM

It was in response to crzykdd

hey im not crzykdd he is some were ealse

#42 thetrekker

thetrekker

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 04:06 PM

you know who i'm talking about sorry.

#43 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:57 PM

hey im not crzykdd he is some were ealse

Actually, its Crzykrrd or something similar to that, so your name is actually a lot closer to what Trekker said.

#44 Guest_CrazyKid_*

Guest_CrazyKid_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:38 AM

Actually, its Crzykrrd or something similar to that, so your name is actually a lot closer to what Trekker said.

yeah but we are not the same person heak if i knew there alredy was a CrazyKid I wouldnt of picked it

#45 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:36 PM

The Galactic Republic wins.

IF we assume the same technology that is showed in the shows:
Firepower, shielding and power generation all go to the Galactic Republic, single ships of the Star Destroyer class and higher could outgun entire fleets from the Klingon and Romulan sides. And as others have pointed out, a single SD can roam around the galaxy in a matter of hours/days/weeks, while the Romulan and Klingon forces will take years just to travel across their own territory. The GR literally has the capabilities to attack planets with small task forces that can roam around the Klingon and Romulan space with impunity and destroy any resistance it meets with little to no effort.

IF we assume the same technology for both sides:
The Klingons and Romulans <i>still</i> lose, since they would still be vastly outnumbered against the GRs forces. Not only would they have less ships and planets, but they don't have the major branch of armed forces that actually allows them to win a war: a ground army.

Clone Wars campaign guide
"Other words are practically enslaved to meet the demands of their military masters, and the natural resources of entire planets are consumed in a matter of months to keep the fight going.

Large-scale battles are common throughout the Clone Wars. Battles of the Clone Wars reach truly epic proportions, spanning multiple star systems or covering the surface of an entire planet."

Even IF the Klingons and Romulans somehow beat the orbital defenses of a planet, they suddenly land and find their soldiers armed with phaser rifles or handguns and protected by pajamas are suddenly fighting men with repeating weaponry, grenades, chemical weapons, armored in full body suits riding in mechanized tanks, IFVs, calling down artillery and air support and sending waves and waves of other weapons designed to kill you dead.

The GR wins, the Klingons and Romulans are boned.

#46 thetrekker

thetrekker

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,364 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:48 PM

I can't even fight that. Golly jebers.

#47 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:55 PM

yeah but we are not the same person heak if i knew there alredy was a CrazyKid I wouldnt of picked it

I didn't say that. No, he's not really CrazyKid. Its just a name.

#48 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 10 August 2010 - 03:44 PM

*A lot of factual stuff supporting the Galactic Republic*

I concur.

#49 Zelecon

Zelecon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

An entire fleet of Romulan and Klingon war ships could fire every photon they had, blast it with their phasers until they burnt out, and it still wouldn't be enough to hurt more than 30% of the Death Star.

I highly doubt they'd have the blueprints to the Death Star like the rebels did.

No Death Star during this time period, and if its the second one during building time like the Rebels did in blowing that thing to hell then it would stand no chance against the Klingon Empire and Romulan Star Empire.

Ah, my bad. In that case, it would be a lot more even. The republic would probably fight more man to man, than ship to ship. If that was the case, they'd send legions of Sith to take out the Romulan & Kilingon warriors. Not to mention the clones are nearly limitless, so they'd outnumber the Romulans & Kilingons probably 3 to 1 or more.

As for ship vs ship, I think the cloaking device for Trek would give them a major uphand.

Agreed two the second part but there are only two Sith that would join and as for the Stormtroopers, they can't hit shit, if they fell off a boat they couldnt hit water.

#50 DSkillz

DSkillz

'Member me?

• Administrators
  • 5,216 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the 'Net, playing and watching basketball, reading, playing video games, writing, going to the movies, watching TV, traveling

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:05 PM

-cut-

Hello, Zelecon. Welcome to electricferret. 

While it's good to see enthusiasm from new members, this match is over 2 1/2 years old and is therefore really pointless to respond to. Next time, it would be best if you started a new topic on this subject.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users