Photo
- - - - -

Jason Redfield vs. Parasite

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Jason Redfield vs. Parasite (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Jason Redfield (7 votes [46.67%])

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

2. Parasite (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#41 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:57 PM

Jason's 15th move: Body Attacks Agility: Piercing Attack

Attack succeeds, but misses due to

Parasite's 16th move: Mind Defends: Mind Control

Defense succeeds, successfully causing Jason's piercing attack to miss. Jason hit by 3 civilians after round 13 per previous roll. Let's say they got tired of him blasting nails all over the place and threw some bottles at him. Heh.

Parasite's Health Status: Weak+
Jason's Health Status: Weak-

Come on...we just need one or two good solid hits here. Come on!!!!

#42 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:09 PM

Strength attacks strength: Ally

A few shots go off near my mouth. The parasites recede back. He's aiming the gun right at me. Shots come...from across the bar

Keijo continues firing at him, she's running low on ammo though I know. Multiple shots seem to hit. With the distraction I take my opening, grabbing him at the shoulder, lifting, then tossing him back onto the ground. I lift again, high above my head, then drop him hard, intent on braking the floor with the impact.

#43 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:14 PM

Body Attacks Agility: Piercing Weapon/Marksman (?)

The bullets slammed into the Aegis, more bruises, more internal injuries. The slam that came next was just one more jolt of pain.

But it wasn't quite enough.

With blood pouring out of gashes in his forehead and from his lip, Jason pressed the barrel of the Glock to the leg that stood before him, firing several more rounds.

#44 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:24 PM

Mind Defends: Mind Control

With him on the ground, he was still breathing. I opened my mouth wide and shot out the toxin wielding, mandibled creatures directly onto him. I would not die tonight.

More toxin, more, more!

I saw his gun raise, towards me at first, but it seemed to keep moving towards one of us for sure. Back and forth, back and forth. The gun goes off...

#45 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 03:30 PM

Agility Attacks Agility: Marksman/Piercing Weapon (?)

The gun wavered, turning towards Koji and then Redfield in turn. It seemed to go on forever, with Redfield fighting it as hard as he could.

He had to get the timing right. Now! He focused all of his will into one, single impulse.

Trigger-Pull.

#46 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:15 PM

Jason's 17th move: Body Attacks Agility: Piercing Weapon

Attack succeeds, but misses multiple hit due to

Parasite's 18th move: Mind Defends: Mind Control

Defense succeeds, successfully defending against Jason's multiple hits, but fails to first shot. Parasite recieves minimum damage.

Parasite's Health Status: Danger!
Jason's Health Status: Danger!

You are both extremely hurt. Someone is about to go down.

#47 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:24 PM

Every last measure of my strength goes in to redirecting his attack. I pump every last bit of toxin forth, flooding him in a neural deluge. It isn't over till its over, he will kill himself, or I will die trying...

#48 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:27 PM

Mind Attacks Body: Piercing Weapon

It was the final stretch. Jason didn't recognize what was happening -- his mind was flooded with the "fight" portion of the flight or fight response, not to mention the almost unbearable influence of the neurotoxins coursing through his veins. He simply knew that he had to slay the monster in front of him. By any means necessary.

This one's for you, guys.

Jason jammed the weapon into Parasite's body cavity once more, which was already torn open from the entry wounds of several hollow-point rounds. More shots, more violence.

#49 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 04:42 PM

...That's right kill the monster...are you better than the monster?...no...you are a parasite...you are the monster...kill the monster...kill yourself...and you'll get to see all of them again...

#50 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:58 PM

Body Attacks Agility: Piercing Weapon

This was it. Time seemed to slow down as Jason brought up the sights of the Glock, sighting in on the creature before him. Every breath, every heart-beat seemed as long as a day. It all depended on this, one simple action.

For better or for worse, Jason pulled the trigger, emptying the magazine.

#51 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

I realize my dilemma full well. If I attack, he would shoot me before anything happened. If I defend, it could go on for an eternity, or even worse, fail and leave me dead. I chose the latter. My only option as to hope the increased toxin took its effect and led to a suicide. With one last push I attempt to control my opponent and aim the gun back at its wielder.

If I succeeded it was just barely, if not,.... forgive me Raya Sayang....

#52 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

Drained, Exhausted and wounded beyond belief, both combatants fall to the ground...unconscious in the middle of the ruined bar. Sirens fill the air as the bar is immediately swarmed by police. By dusk, S.W.A.T. has secured the area. All civilians long exited. As they forcibly enter, only one man is laying in the floor in the eerily quiet room. Dust and a sick smell heighten the strangeness of the atmosphere. The man on the floor is immediately surrounded by guns. "They went that way..." He points to a back door. A bloody skid mark heralds the exit path of the evil duo. It is easily assessed that an individual has pulled another through the kitchen doors and down into the sewage drain outside the building. The S.W.A.T. looks around horrified at the maddening display of chaos. Leech-like creatures litter the floor, bullet holes swathe the walls and one man is left to explain. Jason Redfield is hurried into the back of an ambulance. First, his wounds will be tended to and then...the interrogations begin.

The Winnah: Jason Redfield

Congratulations Jason Redfield for being the first winner of Clash For Khazan by an extremely narrow margin. Your reward.

For winning the match:
You recieve an HP increase of +2.
You recieve a one level up to the power of your choice. PM me the choice.

Sorry, you did not win the People's Poll. Seems your friends root for the bad guy. Congratulations heroes, this counts as one win for the whole team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users