Photo
- - - - -

Jason Redfield vs. Parasite

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Jason Redfield vs. Parasite (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Jason Redfield (7 votes [46.67%])

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

2. Parasite (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:21 PM

Parasite's 7th move: Strength attacks Body: Bio-vamp linked stat strength

Attack fails: Bad roll

Jason's 7th move: Body Attacks Agility: Concussive Weapon

Attack succeeds, causes average damage to Parasite. Area Concussive Weapon in Bar causes minimum damage to Jason. One Patron decides to attack. Head's they attack Jason/Tails they attack Parasite. Tails wins. Patron causes mininum damage to Parasite after his 8th turn.

Parasite's Health Status: Good-
Jason's Health Status: Good+

#22 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

Mind attacks strength: Mind control

Well this was an unusual turn of events. First my bite loses its bark, now random people are hitting me across the head. I'll have to remember to kill that drunk when this is all over.

One of the parasites I spewed from before is still moving. Every time I just throw it at him he manages to squash it or fight it off. Better make sure it gets better passage this time. It crawls over my arm.

I barrel towards him taking cover from the flinging bullets. I grasp on with one clear hand. The insect slithers across my arm and over his shoulder, And through the mouth we go. As it gets close enough and injects the neurotoxins I look him in the eye.

"I want you to tell the truth...show these people your deadly grenades....show them what you did...hold it in your hand...pull the trigger...and just relax...."

I stepped back. The explosion would rip anything near. I scramble for cover...3...2...1

#23 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 04:53 PM

Body Attacks Mind: Concussive Weapon

The neurotoxins pumping through his system created a sensation he had never felt before. Every fiber of his being was working against him. Attempting to remain as calm as possible, Jason recalled his training in the CIA. They had taught him to resist interrogation, including that which involved mind-altering chemicals.

With all the effort he could muster, Jason yelled. "No!" he dove after the retreating Parasite, grabbing his pants leg and tripping him over. As they both fell to the ground, Redfield released the canister in his hand, allowing the primed flashbang to roll across the floor toward Parasite's face, turning his own head away to attempt to shield himself from the blast.

#24 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:50 PM

Parasite's 9th move: Mind attacks Strength: Mind Control

Attack succeeds causing Jason's next attack to backfire.

Jason's 9th move: Body Attacks Mind: Concussive Weapon

Attack succeeds, but backfires due to Parasite's Mind Control causing mininum damage to Jason. Civilians attack roll fails. No Civilian attacks this time.

Parasite's Health Status: Stable
Jason's Health Status: Good-

#25 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:00 PM

Strength attacks body: Bio-vamp-linked stat:agility

The bomb went off but I was still behind in the fight; he was still breathing. Keijo was nowhere to be seen. I focused hard on what to do; he had been targeting my legs often enough. Need to increase my chances by strengthening them.

In the chaos I flung myself forward onto him, pinning him to the ground. I bit into the neck and shoulder. Not clever line, no wit, just savagery as I am best fit...

#26 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:10 PM

Mind Attacks Mind: Piercing Weapon

The teeth sank deep into the collar of the Aegis suit, and once again pain shot through Redfield's body. Sweat dripping down his face, Redfield grabbed the Glock and placed it against Parasite's head as he bit into him, pulling the trigger several times. He could only hope the hollow-points would work as intended.

#27 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:00 PM

Strength attacks body: Ally

I hear shots, but from a friend... or as close to one as I can get…better late than never. Keijo has emerged from the crowd wielding her pistol. She fires at him, part distraction, part assault. I see an opening and spring forward. I tackle him across the gut, charging forward ramming his spine into a wall. Not in the direction, into the wall.

I turn to Keijo.

“What took you so long?”

#28 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 11:42 PM

Body Attacks Body: Piercing Weapon

Jason barely managed to stifle his yell of pain as his back slammed into the drywall, sending him cleanly into the wall of the bar. As Koji turned to speak to his accomplice, Redfield climbed partially out of the wall to deliver a combo he'd learned years before. First, he slammed the butt of the Glock into Parasite's arm, immediately following up by a pistol whip to the ribs, as well as a thrusting the barrel into his solar plexus. This was to stun his target before placing the muzzle of the Glock against his sternum and pulling the trigger multiple times.

#29 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:03 AM

Mind attacks strength: Mind control

Damn...those hollowpoints smart.... I have to get onto the defensive... the best defensive, is an offense where your enemy attacks himself... As I begin to feel the fatigue of battle another one of the squirming parasites issues forth from my bowels and up my throat. I shove him back into the wall as the gun goes silent. We stare into opposite eyes...it would be ironically romantic if not for what happens next. The bug crawls forth from my bloody lips and latches onto its prey.

What it would say to him, I don't know. He's already been exposed to so much of the toxin. Slit your wrists, pull out another grenade and hold it tight, something bad I'm sure....

#30 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:14 AM

Mind Attacks Agility: Concussive Weapon

Once again the toxin took hold, turning Jason's own nervous system against himself. He watched as his own hand grabbed a grenade from a pouch. No, not a grenade.

A pipe-bomb.

Several kilos suprisingly-legal explosive material, nails -- the works. Absolutely nasty. Jason typically didn't use them for fear of collateral damage. And now it was about to be used against himself. The fuse was lit. Only a matter of time.

Not unless he could help it.

Fighting the toxin's influence, he dropped the bomb into the hole in the drywall behind him before grabbing the creature in front of him by the shoulders. With all of his adrenaline-fueled strength, Jason sidestepped, attempting to shove Parasite into the hole, on top of the bomb at the last possible moment prior to detonation.

#31 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 09:02 AM

Parasite's 12th move: Mind attacks Strength: Mind Control

Attack succeeds causing Jason's next attack to backfire.

Jason's 12th move: Mind attacks agility: Concussive Weapon

Attack succeeds, but backfires due to Parasite's Mind Control causing minimum damage to Jason. Civilians attack roll succeeds. 3 civilians attack Jason after 13th turn causing above-average damage.

Parasite's Health Status: Weak+
Jason's Health Status: Stable-

Sorry, I forgot to factor in one of Jason's latent defense powers: Armor in the last few attacks. Although, it looks a little better...it's still very close. There is not much difference in Stable- and Weak+.

#32 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 10:31 AM

Strength attacks strength: Ally

The bomb fazed me. It was bigger than the last; I was safe but the bar wasn't. It began coming apart at the seams, the walls were crumbling, pillars squealing as they bent, the drapes were burning like candles...it was beautiful...

The patrons did not share my love of destruction. Keijo was rallying them against their so-called hero. No way he could blame that one on me...granted it was my fault...but that's hardly the point.

I saw him recovering on the floor. Keijo fired repeatedly at him as he came back to the fight. A few connected I think, but the distance was too far. I grabbed the hero by the arm, my stamina weak, but my strength still grasping some semblance of power.

I twisted his arms, focusing on torturing the same locations over and over. I clenched hard and began twisting and jerking the bones. The citizens, those...parasites...had shown their true colors. They only helped him as long as I was the greater threat. I twisted the arms back in pain, but also to hold him still.

"Let's see what people are capable of...lets see whose side their on...when loyalty goes out the door ... because at the end of the day... heroes...innocents...in their heart of hearts....they're just...like...me...."

OOC:Begin the final fight music

#33 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:25 AM

Mind Attacks Mind: Piercing Weapon

Jason was running of fumes now. The adrenaline was all that was keeping him going. His arm was pinned, being twisted, rendering him practically helpless. But it wasn't the pain that was shooting through his mind -- it was Koji's words.

at the end of the day... they're just like me...

Voices from over the years accompanied that statement, rushing through his mind randomly.

Damn it Gates!.... Sorry for your loss... Master Gunnery Sergeant Jason Lucas Redfield... enlisted June 22nd,1998...

"Maybe you're right, Koji..." Jason spoke slowly, with resignation in his voice.

You're a good person, Jason. I'm so proud of you... Don't ever change.

I won't, Mom.

"But that doesn't stop me from protecting them from people like you."

Jason twisted at his core, dislocating the shoulder that Parasite held and freeing himself, allowing him to bring the Glock to bear, firing four rounds point-blank at Koji's face.

#34 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 11:56 AM

Mind defends: Mind control

He twists away quick. . He can't accept the reality as it is...he'll have to die for his beliefs.
Somehow the parasite from before is still alive after the bomb. I call forth for it to pump more toxin in, it has to work.
I see the shots coming, it happens in a flash. He can shoot the wall, the bar patrons, himself, but this has to work. Work my symbiote, show him the power of self preservation...

#35 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:06 PM

(OOC) Keep it coming...almost there.

#36 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

Agility Attacks Agility: Piercing Weapon

Jason was yelling now, firing hollow-points non-stop into Parasite's body cavity. He had to do this now, for his own sake and that of anyone else Parasite wanted to prey on in the future.

He would not let that happen.

#37 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:33 PM

Mind Defends: Mind control

More shots out in the chaos. My mouth splits open, tearing at the cheeks. More parasites swarm out, lashing like vipers towards my opponent. A few latch on and pump more of the toxin in. This may be my last card, so I play it for all I got. His gun should finish one of us, hopefully I can turn it on its master.

End it all now...you cannot win...it is hopeless....end yourself, die a hero....or else you join me as a villain

#38 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

Body Attacks Agility: Piercing Weapon

Once again the parasites appeared. Jason ignored them as his Glock ran dry, forcing him to once again bring out the switchblade. The blade shot out with a loud click, and then it came down on Parasite's body.

In and out the blade went, blood flying.

#39 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

Mind Defends: Mind Control

In and out the blade went. Blood flying.

His blood or mine is unclear. The ripping parasites easily bit into the soldier, no longer trying to defend himself. I wanted him to stab himself, he wanted to stab me. A battle of wills. It might end here, it might not, who knows....

#40 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:54 PM

Body Attacks Mind: Piercing Weapon

The magazine hit the floor, and a new one was slammed home. Blood loss and adrenaline should have thrown the fine motor skills necessary to quickly reload a pistol right out the window. But, "once a Marine, always a Marine" -- and a Marine never forgets his trade. Redfield chambered a new round by rubbing the slide against Parasite's shoulder before bringing it back.

It was time to end this. With a beastial yell, the soldier shoved the muzzle of the Glock past Parasite's mandibles, into his misshapen mouth, and pulled the trigger. Once. Twice. Three times. More.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users