Photo
- - - - -

Jason Redfield vs. Parasite

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

Poll: Jason Redfield vs. Parasite (15 member(s) have cast votes)

Who wins?

1. Jason Redfield (7 votes [46.67%])

Percentage of vote: 46.67%

2. Parasite (8 votes [53.33%])

Percentage of vote: 53.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:33 PM

This wasn’t where he wanted to be. There were too many people – too many witnesses. It was Super Hero Appreciation Week (SHAW) in Khazan City and the town was full of tourists. Jason Redfield happened to be one of those visitors. However, his trip was not due to pleasure. It didn’t help that the noisy Toho Bar on Main Street in which he sat was known for its lively happy hour crowd. Furthermore, happy hour in the Toho was indeed that…Happy. Since these hours were karaoke hours the multitudes, tired from their work days, were eager to celebrate SHAW. Jason Redfield did not share in this sentiment and he knew any disturbance to this working class throng’s relaxation would not go over well. But, Jason was here on business and deadly business at that.

Jason had been tracking the criminal known as Koji Ito for weeks since he had heard of his arrival in Khazan City. He had first taken notice of the elusive criminal during his years with the C.I.A. What he knew was that Ito had killed many and it had been rumored that he was affiliated with some strange new sect with a zeal for destruction. Once he had heard through his rather unofficial channels that the outlaw was presumably in town, he didn’t hesitate to pick up the scent. For this reason, he sat in a bar he wouldn’t normally frequent and he watched a man who had no good reason for being there. He frequently peered across the bar waiting for the perp to leave on his own terms. Then, he would wait for night to fall and he would make his move.

Across the bar…

“I can smell him…” Koji Ito sniffs the smoke filled air. Next to him, Dr. “Keijo” Namura watches him, wondering if he is really getting a whiff of his opponent’s scent or are these theatrics some sort of abstract test. “He is close. Are you ready?” Keijo looks around clueless. She knows that Koji informed her that they were being followed, but he never informed her of who the perpetrator was. Is she supposed to know? Should she do something? She thinks, but she doesn’t act. Koji sees her perplexed face and smiles. “Look, there in the corner. Do you see him?” Keijo slowly turns her head and immediately spots Jason sitting in a cozy corner spot. He is the only person in the entire bar that doesn’t seem to be enjoying himself. He is the only patron that seems decidedly sober. In a very obvious attempt to appear inconspicuous, he quickly looks down at the ground. “That’s right, hero…you’ve been made.” Koji quickly rises to his feet and unceremoniously waltzes straight for the now extremely surprised Redfield. Keijo’s face drops, “What am I supposed to do?” She screams. Koji turns and smiles a Cheshire grin, “Try not to die.”

Sector: Khazan City, Bar Fight

The Rules:

1. No quoting. This is a turn based RP, so no need to quote. One person attacks/defends, the next person attacks/defends until someone dies. Simple as that.
2. Limit the OOC. If you have a non-current or current fight related question, go to the RP planning board and ask it. I want this to flow smoothly.
3. No Role playing your opponent. You can state your move, but not your opponent’s reaction.
4. Have fun. I will sometimes tell you what damage (if any) you did to your opponent and I will let you know when one of you drops. If you use a powered attack and want to know the results, it may serve you well to wait on me to tell you.
5. Whoever posts first gets first attack.
6. All Peoples choice voters: You can vote however you want. Whether it's based on how well they play, how well they write, how cool their character is or if you just like them as a person...it's up to you. Just vote.

In Battle Mode Attack Powers: This section will explain specifically what your powers can do in the chosen environment.

- Bar Fight -

Due to this being a close-quarters arena with plenty of civilians, area attacks by Jason Redfield are not recommended. If Jason uses an area attack in close quarters and it is successful, all surrounding people (including him) will take damage: basically, a kamikaze attack. Also, due to this being a bar, some civilians whether through drunken rage or defending their favorite den, will fight back (particularly against the character that seems to be the most villainous). Just like you, the civilian will have to roll successfully to achieve this hit. Parasite can use Bio-Vampire on civilians, but will lose a turn. Simply place the word civilian before the body part you will attack. Example as follows:

Deojusto: Body attacks (civilian) Strength using Bio-Vampire: Stat Link Strength.

Parasite leaps unto a nearby drunk and devours his head in one gulp.

Jason Redfield: Strength attacks Body using piercing.

Jason Redfield uses the distraction to shoot Parasite all up in the chest and stuff.

Basically if Deojusto’s move was successful, he will gain one level up in strength on his next attack, but he takes a hit that he cannot block by his opponent’s last attack.

It's go time!!

#2 deojusto

deojusto

I am One with the Ferret.

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:58 PM

Strength attacks strength: Bio-vampire (linked stat is strength)
I come closer and closer, the saliva building in my mouth. I pounce towards him.

I bite down hard through the glove on a seemingly weakened area of the armor. His strength would be mine. His blood, my muscle; his pain my adrenaline…

#3 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:19 PM

Strength attacks mind: Piercing Weapon + Multi-Attack

Jason reacted on instinct as he saw the figure moving toward him, reaching for his concealed Glock. But Parasite closed the distance too quickly.

Redfield cursed loudly as the teeth sank into his hand. The bite was painful as hell. The guy's teeth and bite force were really something else. Luckily, the gloves limited the penetration of the teeth to an extent. Nonetheless, Redfield felt his strength being sapped. He had to break the connection before it was too late. Attempting to work the situation in his favor, Redfield jerked his arm and the mutant attached to it in front of him. Then, without hesitation, he placed the muzzle of his Glock to Parasite's head and fired three rounds point-blank.

#4 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

Strength attacks strength - using Bio vamp-linked stat: strength

I hear the gun go off as we tussle on the floor. It was close to my head. It could have grazed or skimmed me, I don't know. I'm too obsessed in what's happening. Angry looks of hate flash back at me.

"That's right...Struggle...let all the violence out...show me you deserve to live...."

Oh how so exciting. I reach down and bite down in his shoulder this time. More blood, more pain, all pooling inside the power from before. It was building inside me....

#5 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 09:36 PM

Parasite's 1st move: Strength attacks Strength: Bio Vampire

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage. Successful Bio Vampire Power saps Jason's strength one level for one round. Parasite gains one level strength on next attack if successful.

Jason's 1st move: Strength attacks Mind: Piercing: Multi-attack/ranged

Attack succeeds, causing average damage.

Parasite's Health Status: Strong
Jason's Health Status: Strong

#6 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:16 PM

Strength attacks Body: Piercing Weapon

Jason grunted, struggling to free himself of the creature. He couldn't bring his gun to bear, so he fetched the auto-knife from its pouch, pushing the button which caused the blade to shoot out with a satisfying click.

"Gladly," he replied. With a yell, he plunged the knife into Parasite's ribs, again and again.

#7 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:30 PM

Mind Defends: Using Mind control

Now thats a knife, I wonder what it'd look like in his throat.

I call forth to one of the neurotoxin blooded parasite living inside me. It shoots out of my throat as quick as the knife is drawn from its sheath. The bug shoots out like missile between my teeth; like in the movie, what was it...the one where the alien ate everyone...great flick... It latches onto him through a hole I punctured in the suit earlier.

That neurotoxin will do crazy sh*t to you if you aren't used to it. Your reality becomes....open to debate.... Your enemy, your friend...All just words...Free yourself from the words....you are your own worst enemy as long as you let those parasites control you ....stab yourself repeatedly...you can think it was me if that makes it easier...you need to kill yourself to live....

#8 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

Body Defends with Armor

Jason immediately knew the parasite was trouble, grabbing at the unnatural creature as it struggled to make it through the synthetic fibers of the glove, crushing it in his hand. After doing so, he attempted to scoot backwards across the floor, rolling and standing to his feet, bringing the Glock to bear.

#9 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:23 PM

Jason's 2nd move: Strength attacks body: Piercing Weapon

Attack fails due to sapped strength from previous Bio-Vampire attack. Jason's Strength not strong enough this round to effect Parasite's body

Parasite's 3rd move: Mind Defends: Mind Control

Defense succeeds, but no Mind Control effect due to failed attack from Jason.

Jason's 3rd move: Defense Body w/ Armor

Defense succeeds, but no effect due to failed mind control from Parasite.

Parasite's Health Status: Strong
Jason's Health Status: Strong

Heh, Domino Effect.

#10 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:45 PM

Strength attacks strength(arms) using ally:

I quickly pounce back upon him, grasping his bleeding weakened arms, I maneuver myself behind him. I grasp his right wrist clutching like a vice. I raise my other arm high above his head.

“No strength I see…You don’t have the strength…you don’t have the strength to use these…If you can’t use them…you don’t deserve to have them…”

My hand slams down on his outstretched elbow, using his stolen strength to crush his own bones. I can almost hear the snapping of tendons.

Keijo has appeared from the bar after merely watching up to this point.

“Don’t torture him Koji…If you want to break his arms, there are quicker methods”

She pulls her pistol out execution style to his forehead. Rather than fire and end it all now, she places it into a joint in the left shoulder. A cluster of nerves. She pulls the trigger…so much for not torturing him…

#11 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:52 PM

Agility Attacks Ally's Agility

Jason let out a yell of pain as his elbow was fractured.

The bullet was considerably less painful. The ballistic protection saw to that.

Parasite's ally had made a crucial mistake -- she had positioned herself too close Recovering quickly, Jason attempted to sweep Keijo's feet out from under her to take her to the ground, following up by bringing the heel of his boot down at her neck.

"Bitch!"

#12 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:08 PM

Strength attacks agility: Bio-Vampire- Link stat: strength

The kick landed Keijo across the jaw. She went sputtering backwards like a twig onto and empty stool. Not a bad detective or psychologist, but somewhat useless in a bar fight. I dropped his arm and snatched the out-stretched leg. The armor there was still intact... where's the fun in that?

"Well well...All this time I focused on the wings...when the drumsticks are so much meatier.

I bit down hard near the Achilles’ tendon. More blood equals more strength... and its all so delicious....

#13 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:16 PM

Body attacks agility: Piercing Weapon

Jason's victory was short-lived as the man attempted to bite through the armor on his leg. He had left himself open, however. Something Jason intended on capitalizing on. He put the creature into a headlock using his legs, all while reaching for his fallen Glock. Weapon now in-hand, he fired several shots into Parasite's pelvis and knees at close-range.

#14 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:23 PM

Mind defends: Mind control

As I bit into his flesh I felt the other leg slam into my neck. My victim reached for his damned gun...He aimed for an area where, Even I would consider it to be unsportsmanlike... In self-preservation mode another creature from by bowels leapt out at him. In close range it fell towards his neck.

The nuerotoxin didn't work last time, but lets see you block it now...Lets see how much you like guns when you point the barrel towards yourself...Let's see you eat that bullet!

#15 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:26 PM

Body Attacks Agility: Piercing

"Son of a--" Jason spoke out as the Parasite moved toward him. Jason grabbed for his Glock once again, unloading round after round into Parasite's legs. He had a plan.

"A little help here?" Redfield called out to the surrounding patrons who looked on in horror.

#16 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:38 PM

Parasite's 5th move: Strength attacks agility: Bio-Vampire- Link stat: strength

Attack succeeds causing minimum damage. Jason's agility weakened one level for one round. Parasite's strength increase one level for one round.

Jason's 5th move: Body attacks agility: Piercing Weapon

Attack succeeds, but attack negated by Parasite's Mind Defense on 6th move.

Parasite's 6th move: Mind Defends: Mind Control

Defense succeeds, causing Jason's 5th attack to miss.

Parasite's Health Status: Good+
Jason's Health Status: Good+

Hint #1: I'm going to throw you a bone Jason, you're 6th move: Body Defends with Armor is a waste. Kind of useless to defend against a defense. Feel free to change it...this time only.

Note: I flipped a coin for civilian assistance. Head they attack/Tails they don't. Heads wins. Maybe next time.

#17 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 02:53 PM

Strength attacks Body: Bio-vamp linked stat strength

"Them...Help you?" I whisper "That's not in their interest....You think good people will stop bad ones just because?...

I grab one of the legs locked around my head and begin lifting him to my level. His body raises off the ground

"These people...will watch you die...Their morals will be dropped at the first sign of trouble...They only appreciate heros as long as they don't have to get their own hands dirty...besides... Your the one shooting holes everywhere"

I grab the legs locked around my neck and lift his whole body off the ground. Spinning I twirl his body around the bar, gaining speed until I slam his torso against the side of the bar. The shock releases me and I lunge forward at his throat. I would drain the Naïveté right out of his blood.

#18 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:28 PM

((Former post changed, thanks treach -- and deojusto, that's perfectly understandable))

Body Attacks Agility: Concussive Weapon

Jason cursed as he slammed into the bar. Time to change tactics. The people around him were restless, but unsure of what to do. Understandable.

Win their hearts and minds. Deception was fair in this case.

He attempted to roll away from his opponent, who was biting at him like some kind of animal. "I'm a cop!" he called out, pulling a sting-ball grenade from a pouch behind his back, pulling the pin. Pain shot through his damaged elbow, but he ignored it.

"He's got a bomb! Everyone down!" he yelled, tossing the grenade between Parasite and his puppet while diving for cover.

#19 deojusto

deojusto

• FPL Undercards Admin
  • 4,023 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:44 PM

Strength attacks Strength: Ally

The bomb went off and people were running in panic. Some saw him throw it, some heard him say I did. I didn't have time to worry about that. As the smoke cleared I saw him through the haze.

With my increased power I nabbed the nearest heavy object I could find: a heavy table leg split down the middle. I reared up for a little batting practice.

The first shot slammed him on the shoulder.

"Why must you tell lies!"

Another swing across the field, this one on an uplifted hand.

"Didn't your mother teach your better!....I can teach you better..."

I swung one last time. Keijo stood amongst the crowd, faking an injury from the blast she didn't really have.

"That man is a criminal" she says pointing at the downed soldier. She retrieved her old Tokyo detectives badge and waves it amongst the room as proof. Good thing she held on to it after all...
"He's a terrorist, Interpol's been tracking him for months. He'll kill more if we don't stop him."

She pulls out her service pistol and fires at him.

#20 Jason Redfield

Jason Redfield

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,262 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 03:56 PM

Body Attacks Agility: Piercing Weapon

The tactic had payed off -- partly. It had cleared the innocents out of the danger zone, although some of them were undoubtedly a bit sore. They would live.

Jason dove for cover as the bullets flew in his direction.

The enemy had also picked up on his strategy. They were cunning, Redfield gave them that much. Jason nursed his wounds while loading another magazine into his Glock from the relative safety of his cover, Jason once again called out to any bystanders left in the area:

"That lady is an impostor! She's working with that monster -- you saw him and what he did. Check that bitch's badge if you don't believe me!"

Jason dove out from the table, sliding across the floor and firing several more rounds into Parasite's legs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users