Jump to content


Photo

1428 Elm Street


  • Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#41 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:30 PM

OOC: i think his bed time is now....lol

IC: aang swung his staff at the sheeted figure but the staff went THROUGH him and felt as if aang hit nothing but air.....

The figure then grabbed aang and attempted to choke him with very unatural strength...

OOC:Then we'll pick this up tomorrow. I think we have a window between your return and 11:00. This weekend may not be good as I'm traveling to another city and I don't know if they have a computer ready. We can get bits done during this week.

This guy can't be human. His attack went through him, and the grip seemed inhuman. Aang moved to the side, so the creature grabbed his shoulder. Since now he had to be tangible, he used his right hand to swung the staff at the side of them man's head while the person ghad him by the left shoulder.

#42 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:37 PM

OOC:Then we'll pick this up tomorrow. I think we have a window between your return and 11:00. This weekend may not be good as I'm traveling to another city and I don't know if they have a computer ready. We can get bits done during this week.

This guy can't be human. His attack went through him, and the grip seemed inhuman. Aang moved to the side, so the creature grabbed his shoulder. Since now he had to be tangible, he used his right hand to swung the staff at the side of them man's head while the person ghad him by the left shoulder.

Much to aangs suprise, the attack went through his head while his hands were still tangible..and also ready for a second try at grabbing aang once more...

OOC: where's ben when u need him..?

and okay then but you guys may wanna respond rather quickly if we wish to be done quicker during our 'bits'...

#43 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 10:50 PM

Much to aangs suprise, the attack went through his head while his hands were still tangible..and also ready for a second try at grabbing aang once more...

OOC: where's ben when u need him..?

and okay then but you guys may wanna respond rather quickly if we wish to be done quicker during our 'bits'...

OOC: Alright by me.

The atack once again phased throgh him as if he was nothing. If this person a ghost or something? He needed another strategy to defeat the ghost. This time he ducked under the arms the creature and stuck his staff at the creature. If the person turned intangible, he would continue to let it stick until it did.

#44 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:23 AM

OOC: I've always made things harder on myself... just wondering, is there a lamp connected to a socket? Reason is, energy affects Ghostfreak and I think electricity is one of them, even if intangible....

"Aang!", Ben, with a shout grabbed something nearby.

#45 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 08:40 AM

OOC: I've always made things harder on myself... just wondering, is there a lamp connected to a socket? Reason is, energy affects Ghostfreak and I think electricity is one of them, even if intangible....

"Aang!", Ben, with a shout grabbed something nearby.

OOC:yes there is, but is the cord long enough for you to reach the "ghost" with the lamp.....

IC: Ben, tried to grab a lamp about two yards away from aang and the "ghost" sitting on a small table next to a door...but somthing else grabbed him from the door...

#46 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 12:31 PM

OOC:yes there is, but is the cord long enough for you to reach the "ghost" with the lamp.....

IC: Ben, tried to grab a lamp about two yards away from aang and the "ghost" sitting on a small table next to a door...but somthing else grabbed him from the door...

Ben, having turned the lamp on moments ago, instinctively, swings it over above his head, going towards his back at whatever grabbed him.

OOC: Naturally, I'm assuming he got grabbed from behind.

If it connected, the lightbulb would shatter and then wires that make the light would effectively become a primitive form of something that resembles a taser. If it connected, it would give it a major shock.

#47 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:07 PM

Ben, having turned the lamp on moments ago, instinctively, swings it over above his head, going towards his back at whatever grabbed him.

OOC: Naturally, I'm assuming he got grabbed from behind.

If it connected, the lightbulb would shatter and then wires that make the light would effectively become a primitive form of something that resembles a taser. If it connected, it would give it a major shock.

OOC: unfortunately, what grabbed you has no body...just a hand... :D

IC: though instictively, ben swung at what he thought was a person grabbing him, it was not what he assumed...as the grabber aggresively brung him into the room it came out of....

But this room isnt a room,...it is the side of a road, Its a dark and seemingly deserted road...across the street, is an old abandoned car with only a small amount of gas and a serious oil leak...does it work? who knows? why is it even there at all?....all that is known, is that ben is not in that house and once he was forced into that "room" by who knows what, he ended up stranded on the side of the road somewhere.....and the door has dissappeared...

Its dark, and almost foggy. with no signs of light or life anywhere, perhaps a car might pass by.....

meanwhile the "ghost" attacking aang vanishes...and now aang is alone....or is he..?
noises of foot steps surround aang's enviorment...but where and more importantly who are they comming from...?

OOC: @JP looks like your stuck on the side of the road buddy... theres a car across the street...but dont know if the keys are in it..
or if it works period..guess you have to find out... :P
just to help u out, you are still in springwood, and your somewhat close to elm street..
now the car is facing the left(your left) looking straight at it...so its on the other lane.

but elm street could be on your left or right....thats what you have to figure out....
hope you choose the 'right' way..... :huh: and dont take that as a hint that the car works...or that its the way u need to go...

@Pat, looks like your alone buddy....or are you..?

@both, looks like you got split up anyway... :P

#48 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 04:50 PM

OOC: Dammit.

Ben, with the lamp still in hand, throws it aside and heads for the car. "Kevin taught me how to drive a bit...", he said as he checked for the keys to the car.

#49 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:58 PM

Posted Image
OOC: heres what the car looks like... notice what it says on the side...hmm sure u wanna take it..?

Posted Image
heres sorta where you are headed...right or left... :D

Ben desperatly searches for the keys in the front but to no avil, now theres the back..if no keys are located there, then how will ben find the house again...?

meanwhile. IN the house, small footsteps are continuously heard thoughout the area aang is in as he searches the downstairs for the candle...and Ben...

OOC: wheres pat..?

#50 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image
OOC: heres what the car looks like...

Posted Image
heres sorta where you are headed...right or left... :P

Ben desperatly searches for the keys in the front but to no avil, now theres the back..if no keys are located there, then how will ben find the house again...?

meanwhile. IN the house, small footsteps are continuously heard thoughout the area aang is in as he searches the downstairs for the candle...and Ben...

OOC: wheres pat..?

OC: Heh, Kevin used to be a bad apple, so I'm assuming he knows how to hot wire and possibly passed that on to Ben... :D :P

"Dang, no keys...", Ben grumbled, "I'll try this instead", he attempts to hot wire a car.

OOC: IDK where he is.

#51 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:03 PM

OC: Heh, Kevin used to be a bad apple, so I'm assuming he knows how to hot wire and possibly passed that on to Ben... :D :P

"Dang, no keys...", Ben grumbled, "I'll try this instead", he attempts to hot wire a car.

OOC: IDK where he is.

OOC, smart...hope you got a flashlight...

Ben's luck seemed to have been on his side as his desperate attempt to hotwire the car was succsessful...
the only question now was...which way to elm street...?

OOC: figure it out...with time ill tell u if your going the right way...

#52 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 06:12 PM

got to go,

for now you've hot wired it...

not sure how far elm street is but ill tell you later... :D
guess u have to keep driving....hope u dont get stuck again...

#53 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:10 PM

OOC:Sorry for coming late.

The ghost disappeared, but now Ben's missing. "If your hiding, now's not the time to do that." Suddenly he hears footsteps coming from all directions. "I just hope Ben is having a better time."

#54 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:17 PM

OOC:Sorry for coming late.

The ghost disappeared, but now Ben's missing. "If your hiding, now's not the time to do that." Suddenly he hears footsteps coming from all directions. "I just hope Ben is having a better time."

The foot steps stop...and its absolute quiteness....


OOC: one reson i did split you guys up, is because i was finding it kinda weird that aang is going through all of his ghost probs and ben is just...watching?

so now i can focus on both of you and not make it seem as if the other one is 'ignoring' the dangers.....
especially when the spectator is doing his job for a while.....

#55 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

The foot steps stop...and its absolute quiteness....


OOC: one reson i did split you guys up, is because i was finding it kinda weird that aang is going through all of his ghost probs and ben is just...watching?

so now i can focus on both of you and not make it seem as if the other one is 'ignoring' the dangers.....
especially when the spectator is doing his job for a while.....

OOC: Dude... he was getting the lamp to attack it when that hand grabbed me... and I wasn't here at the time when he was attacked.

#56 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:21 PM

OOC: Dude... he was getting the lamp to attack it when that hand grabbed me... and I wasn't here at the time when he was attacked.

OOC: thats only because me and pat decided to wait till today before we did anything else..so it WOULDNT look like you were just sitting around....

#57 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:24 PM

OOC: thats only because me and pat decided to wait till today before we did anything else..so it WOULDNT look like you were just sitting around....

OOC: *sighs* Oh well.

Ben gets into the car and thinks about which direction to go. "Left or right...?"

#58 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:25 PM

OOC:And you can also continue with one person at a time.

The steps came closer, but then vanished. As scary as things are, Aang's been doing a lot of fighting without any success. "I have to search the place myself." He pulled out his staff and walked slowly towards the first door he saw, looking for anyone that could jump on him.

#59 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:26 PM

OOC: *sighs* Oh well.

Ben gets into the car and thinks about which direction to go. "Left or right...?"

OOC: coin flips always works for me...let fate decide.

#60 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 11 August 2010 - 09:27 PM

OOC: coin flips always works for me...let fate decide.

Ben drives off into the right direction... right.

OOC: Pun intended! :D :P




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users