Jump to content


Photo

1428 Elm Street


  • Please log in to reply
450 replies to this topic

#1 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 26 July 2010 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image


1428 Elm Street
Springwood, OH


#2 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 09 August 2010 - 10:41 PM

"Alright, here we are....Elm Street.."
The house is infront of us, across the street...where those girls in white are jump roping...
Posted Image

OOC: we're across the street from the house, and the season is Fall.
Girls

so now we'll just wait for JP to arrive.
hopefully we can get well into this thing by tommorow...

#3 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:20 PM

elm street kids...be here today....

#4 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:23 PM

OOC: Be here then... AKUMA.

#5 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:41 PM

OOC: *grumbles* You know... the candle would be easily extinguished/destroyed if I blew the whole building up as its apparently inside...

#6 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:43 PM

OOC: *grumbles* You know... the candle would be easily extinguished/destroyed if I blew the whole building up as its apparently inside...

OOC:If things could only be that easy. We still have no idea what to expect in this universe in general.

#7 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:47 PM

OOC:If things could only be that easy. We still have no idea what to expect in this universe in general.

OOC: ...I just want to RP for once...

#8 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:53 PM

your attempts will be futile...

IC: Okay you guys, once you walk on the grass, your in THIER territory...so be careful...


OOC: ill be back later

im sorry for this, i truly am, but as i said, im more avalible on the weekends then the weekdays...

so unless u guys can come around night time...10 or 11 ish on the weekdays....

#9 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 06:54 PM

your attempts will be futile...

IC: Okay you guys, once you walk on the grass, your in THIER territory...so be careful...


OOC: ill be back later

im sorry for this, i truly am, but as i said, im more avalible on the weekends then the weekdays...

so unless u guys can come around night time...10 or 11 ish on the weekdays....

OOC: Lol, attempts futile... I understand Akuma... its just this week and one more day, monday, and its all OVER!

"Shall we go, Aang?"

#10 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 07:36 PM

OOC: Lol, attempts futile... I understand Akuma... its just this week and one more day, monday, and its all OVER!

"Shall we go, Aang?"

OOC:We'll see abou that.

"I guess we have no other choice."

#11 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:07 PM

OOC: Lol, attempts futile...

OOC: try it then....if you fail, i make your task more difficult then it already gonna be....

IC, Ben and Aang walk across the street, where they see the house they must enter, they stop before they step foot on the grass and thinks aboutwhat the guide said..

"once you walk on the grass your in thier territory..."


OOC: your welcome to try it now.....

#12 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:09 PM

OOC: try it then....if you fail, i make your task more difficult then it already gonna be....

OOC: If I fail? That means I have a chance of success... nah.

"That house..."

#13 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:11 PM

OOC: If I fail? That means I have a chance of success... nah.

"That house..."

OOC:I think we've waited long enough.

"Yep. Well we're not here to look at it. Let's enter."

#14 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:13 PM

OOC:I think we've waited long enough.

"Yep. Well we're not here to look at it. Let's enter."

one of the ittle jump rope girls go to the two boys and tells them...

"I wouldnt go in there if i were you" in an eerily joyful voice...

She then runs back to jump rope and they start singing...

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:14 PM

"These girls are creepy...", Ben said, "They know something we don't... evil little brats.", he said. "Anyways, go in the house or no?"

#16 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

    I am One with the Ferret.

  • CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

"These girls are creepy...", Ben said, "They know something we don't... evil little brats.", he said. "Anyways, go in the house or no?"

"We should best get going. These kids along are giving me the shivers."

#17 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:19 PM

evil little brats."

OOC: what exactly have they done evil...?

warning you of danger is evil now...?

#18 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:22 PM

"We should best get going. These kids along are giving me the shivers."

OOC: so im guessing your on the grass...?

IC: The front door suddently opens and in the house a little girl is sitting on the floor near the door with her back turned...

#19 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

    The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts
  • Gender:Male

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:23 PM

OOC: "I wouldnt go in there if i were you" in an eerily joyful voice. this is what makes me think that.

"Kay.", Ben said, transforming into Ghostfreak before entering.

#20 AKUMA

AKUMA

    Believes Han shot first

  • Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts
  • Location:
  • Interests:...................天

Posted 10 August 2010 - 09:25 PM

OOC: "I wouldnt go in there if i were you" in an eerily joyful voice. this is what makes me think that.

"Kay.", Ben said, transforming into Ghostfreak before entering.

When Ben entered, he became demorphed...suddently...wondering what happend...

OOC: now that your in the territory, one of the effects are..NO POWERS of any kind... :huh: thier house thier rules....

guess the guide forgot to mention that..... :D




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users