607 replies to this topic

#601 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 07:43 PM

OOC:Fine by me: They traveled to the portal after a few days and arrived at the portal. Satisfied?

good enough for me..

#602 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

OOC: since G4 isnt here ill take his place....

Dwayne felt assured that his people would be returned home after the device? raziel had gave him...
unfortunately his idea of home wasnt exactly the one he was going to...

From out the crowd, Akuma appeared and fired a rain of Zanku Hadoukens down upon the humans below.

Each with a massive explosion that could level a small city.

Only huge explosions and smoke could be seen and voices crying out in pain and agony could be heard...

seriously injured Dwayne tried to escape, seeing that no one could have survived the destruction, but his fate was sealed with a Shun Goku Satsu akuma delivered after teleporting infront of him...
No doubt, this was his punishment for Failure, not only because he had not defeated his [i]former
foes, but also because he let them destroy one of akuma's sources of power; an offense punishable by only one course of action......DEATH.
Posted Image

As the smoke cleared, the fires were ablaze and bodies lay disfigured, dismembered and disentigrated...

dwayne laid lifeless and soulless...

#603 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:47 PM

I think I might have liked G4's ending alittle better... Posted Image

#604 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:52 PM

Dwayne felt assured that his people would be returned home after the device? raziel had gave him...

From out the crowd, Akuma appeared and fired a rain of Zanku Hadoukens down upon the humans below.

Only huge explosions and smoke could be seen and voices crying out in pain and agony could be heard...

seriously injured Dwayne tried to escape, seeing that no one could have survived the destruction, but his fate was sealed with a Shun Goku Satsu akuma delivered after teleporting infront of him...
No doubt, this was his punishment for Failure, not only because he had not defeated his [i]former
foes, but also because he let them destroy one of akuma's sources of power; an offense punishable by only one course of action......DEATH.
Posted Image

As the smoke cleared, the fires were ablaze and bodies lay disfigured, dismembered and disentigrated...

OOC:That's cold Akuma!!! I like it.Sorry I posted in this thread. I just liked how Akuma just destroyed him.

#605 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:56 PM

OOC:That's cold Akuma!!! I like it.Sorry I posted in this thread. I just liked how Akuma just destroyed him.

Wow. Just wow. Our characters are not going to like this when they find out. Why, Akuma? WHY?!?!?! :P

#606 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:56 PM

Posted Image

OOC: I...am...speechless.... WWHHHYYYYY!!!!!! *sinks head in shame*

#607 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 06 August 2010 - 08:57 PM

EDIT.

#608 AKUMA