#41 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:18 PM

"I'm not as weak as you think." Aang jumped back, dodging the fireball. Then he did an air swipe in mid-air, intent knocking Hot-Streak out of the sky.

The air strike was true to its mark. Caught off guard by the boys feeble apearence, he got back to his feet, torso in pain from the gust.

"Nggh!!" he shouted angrily, raining fire a 30 foot radius of fire barrage at aang. Any other normal human would not be able to run.

#42 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:25 PM

Raziel almost laughed were it not for the seriousness of the situation. Although the man possessed abnormally strong abilities he was still attacking unarmed, against someone who wielded a Sword no less...

Raziel having had the Soul Reaver already pointed at the man, easily parried the attack. Almost as an after thought he wondered what the blade would do to this mans rubbery flesh...

OOC: would parrying his fist with my sword be a called hit since I am technically hitting his character with my weapon?

Although the block caused a sharp pain, the rubberband man was true to his name; his flesh did not tear. It would take more than that to stop him however, for he then jumped into the air, falling towards Raziel, strecthing his mass over a large area so as to land and smother the Vampire.

OOC: Not sure, but for the sake of moving on, gonna move on :huh:

#43 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

The air strike was true to its mark. Caught off guard by the boys feeble apearence, he got back to his feet, torso in pain from the gust.

"Nggh!!" he shouted angrily, raining fire a 30 foot radius of fire barrage at aang. Any other normal human would not be able to run.

Aang noticed that Hot-Streak can get a little hot blooded. Aang quickly laid stomped ground and encased himself with the earth, protecting him with the fire blast. After that, Aang pushed a slab of that earth at Hot-Streak. The rock's moving pretty fast...

#44 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:33 PM

Although the block caused a sharp pain, the rubberband man was true to his name; his flesh did not tear. It would take more than that to stop him however, for he then jumped into the air, falling towards Raziel, strecthing his mass over a large area so as to land and smother the Vampire.

OOC: Not sure, but for the sake of moving on, gonna move on :huh:

OOC: Sure thing then

Quick thinking allowed Raziel to use the magic of the Force Glyph just as the Rubber Man descended on him, the attack wouldn't kill but it would knock him away with a wall of force as powerful as a small explosive. And due to it's omnidirectional movement, the blast was un-dodgable.

Using the free time he had just bought himself he called forth the Water Element in the Reaver and funneled his energy into it in order to fully charge the blade...

"It will take more than that to defeat me."

#45 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:42 PM

OOC: Sure thing then

Quick thinking allowed Raziel to use the magic of the Force Glyph just as the Rubber Man descended on him, the attack wouldn't kill but it would knock him away with a wall of force as powerful as a small explosive. And due to it's omnidirectional movement, the blast was un-dodgable.

Using the free time he had just bought himself he called forth the Water Element in the Reaver and funneled his energy into it in order to fully charge the blade...

"It will take more than that to defeat me."

"I underestimated you." Rubberbandman said, in a pile on the floor. He snapped back in shape, saying "But don't underestimate ME!!" Fast as he could, Rubberband man sent a mallet-shaped hand down on Raziel from above. Stretching another hand at the same time, he formed a club to attack from behind, ready to hit the wraith should he parry the mallet/fist.

#46 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:48 PM

Aang noticed that Hot-Streak can get a little hot blooded. Aang quickly laid stomped ground and encased himself with the earth, protecting him with the fire blast. After that, Aang pushed a slab of that earth at Hot-Streak. The rock's moving pretty fast...

Hotstreak jumped out of the way, but the slab slammed into his leg, shattering his knee cap. "GGaaaaaaaHHHH!!" he shouted in agony at his useless left leg.

Crumpeled on the ground, he looked up at Aang. The child like, naive, expression was gone, replaced by that of one who had fought countless battles in the calm colective manner he fought in now.

"Please...I give up, just stop! My...arg..my leg!! Im gonna die!" he exxagerated. Aang scared the hell out of him.

#47 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:00 PM

"I underestimated you." Rubberbandman said, in a pile on the floor. He snapped back in shape, saying "But don't underestimate ME!!" Fast as he could, Rubberband man sent a mallet-shaped hand down on Raziel from above. Stretching another hand at the same time, he formed a club to attack from behind, ready to hit the wraith should he parry the mallet/fist.

Bracing himself to take the overhead Mallat attack, Raziel didn't see the second attack coming. As the Mallet hit though the current elemental properties of the Soul Reaver froze the mallet hand of the Rubber man just as the club swatted Raziel off to the side.

The Wraith bounced a few times before sliding to a stop and getting back up, his left elbow obviously dislocated. Though being undead had it's advantages, and without feeling any pain Raziel quickly popped it back into place.

"Touché" he said before fireing off several telekinetic force projectiles at his opponent.

#48 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:02 PM

Hotstreak jumped out of the way, but the slab slammed into his leg, shattering his knee cap. "GGaaaaaaaHHHH!!" he shouted in agony at his useless left leg.

Crumpeled on the ground, he looked up at Aang. The child like, naive, expression was gone, replaced by that of one who had fought countless battles in the calm colective manner he fought in now.

"Please...I give up, just stop! My...arg..my leg!! Im gonna die!" he exxagerated. Aang scared the hell out of him.

Aang stood his position, wary of a trap that may befall him. But just in case, he created stone rings across his limbs, preventing him from moving. "That should keep you from moving for now." Aang peered over to his partner to see if he needed some help.

#49 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:07 PM

The rubberband man braced himself. His body, being not flesh, but living rubber, felt significantly less pain than a human. "IM RUBBER...YOUR GLUE!!!" He shouted, sending the projectiles flying back to their source. The shock, however, sent rubberband man flying through the air and landing in a pile.

#50 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:13 PM

Rubberband Man stood up, looking at the now trapped hotstreak. ''Help man! They'll kill me! And if they dont...HE will!" Refering to an unknown person.

''I am not feelin' this'' he said, before bouncing into a ball and making a run for it. 2 vs 1 was not his game.

#51 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:17 PM

Aang stood his position, wary of a trap that may befall him. But just in case, he created stone rings across his limbs, preventing him from moving. "That should keep you from moving for now." Aang peered over to his partner to see if he needed some help.

OOC: Clever boy...

#52 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:22 PM

OOC: Clever boy...

OOC: Thanks, but I have to leave for now.

Aang watch as the other villain ran off. "They weren't as tough as I thought they would," Aang said to Raziel. Only then did he notice the dislocated arm. "You just get weirder and weirder. I acught the flame guy." Aang pointed to the one caught by the stone rings.

#53 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

The rubberband man braced himself. His body, being not flesh, but living rubber, felt significantly less pain than a human. "IM RUBBER...YOUR GLUE!!!" He shouted, sending the projectiles flying back to their source. The shock, however, sent rubberband man flying through the air and landing in a pile.

The Rebounded telekinetic force projectiles had lost some of their force from hitting the rubberman, though still managed to give Raziel a run for his money in trying to dodge them all. He managed to eventually dodge all but the last one as the projectile clipped him in mid air...

Still though the Wraith was more or less alright, suffering only a few scrapes and gashes from the battle as his opponent fled, leaving his friend trapped...

Raziel walked over to Aang and his captured opponent, staying on guard for treachery... He would get answers this time... though his track record for information gathering usually killed his victims dead before they could divulge anything useful... and their deaths were usually at the hands of their masters, though Raziel hoped this time would be different.

#54 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:28 PM

OOC: Thanks, but I have to leave for now.

Aang watch as the other villain ran off. "They weren't as tough as I thought they would," Aang said to Raziel. Only then did he notice the dislocated arm. "You just get weirder and weirder. I acught the flame guy." Aang pointed to the one caught by the stone rings.

OOC: okay, we'll continue this tommorow then.

The heroes look down upon the captured foe, pondering what to do with him..

#55 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:34 PM

occ( i finely found you guys i thought am i too late or can i still play.)

#56 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:45 PM

OOC didnt know you were in this rp...

anyway we are done for tonite, should be back on tommorow around 7 or 8 untill 11 or so. my time...(FL TIMEZONE)

#57 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 11:48 PM

OOC: I think you should report here for assignment if AKUMA and/or Hugo let you in... this late into the game, IDK what they'll say.

#58 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

As Raziel and Aang looked down upon their trapped combatant, they took a moment to scan their surroundings. The first thought that passed through their minds, was how alien it all seemed. It was as if staring through a window into someones dreams; the terrain was rocky and rough, with patches of land that seemed to be ripped from the ground. From places where there was no earth, a faint orange glow indicated magma or some other source of heat was far below.

Looking up, it seemed as if day and night merged into one. The stars in the sky lit the area as well as any sun could, but there was still a sense of timelessness, like that of the tunnels of Mordor from which they came. Oddly enough, there were several landmasses that seemed to float in midair, substained by some invisible force. Each enormous island drifted slowy across the sky like glaciers. Auroras could be seen in the sky as well, beautiful enigmas of the sky.

And then there were the peaks; the peaks that twisted into the sky in contorted, unearthly shapes. Some were no taller than a man, yet others, it seemed, strecthed as far as the sky was high. They also noticed in the sky what would be a very small planet, or the largest moon they had ever witnessed.

The landscape was beautiful, in a strange way, yet treacherous. Dangers lurked behind every corner... the only direction the heroes could go in was the direction in which Rubberband man had come. Would they continue their journey? Or stay and rest... And what would become of their hot-headed hostage..?

#59 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:49 PM

Raziel decided to question their captive, but quickly as he had found out that anything could happen...

"I'm guessing that you only have maybe a couple minutes to live... once your friend there reports your failure... So answer a couple questions and I can guarantee that you wont suffer... much..." Raziel looked over to where the Rubber band man has fled "How far is it to the building holding the Candle? How many enemies guard it? How did you know of our presence here? Tell us quickly!" Raziel leaned in to make his last point clearer, but kept his distance just in case...

#60 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 03:55 PM

Raziel decided to question their captive, but quickly as he had found out that anything could happen...

"I'm guessing that you only have maybe a couple minutes to live... once your friend there reports your failure... So answer a couple questions and I can guarantee that you wont suffer... much..." Raziel looked over to where the Rubber band man has fled "How far is it to the building holding the Candle? How many enemies guard it? How did you know of our presence here? Tell us quickly!" Raziel leaned in to make his last point clearer, but kept his distance just in case...

Oh, God!!! He'll kill me if I tell you!!! If I say nothing, he will make my death swift..." he was panicking uncontrollably, near hysterical.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users