I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:24 PM

NEW PLAN..

Your with Aang...

so its Raziel and Aang...

OOC:This will have some interesting chemistry. :huh: We'll just have to wait and see...

#22 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:26 PM

OOC:This will have some interesting chemistry.

exactly....

yes go ahead and just do it untill shit happens...

#23 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

OOC: Yes Sah! OK... still waiting for that kicker... should we just shoot the shit until something happens?

yes....

#24 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 27 July 2010 - 08:55 PM

After taking his surroundings in Raziel looked at the kid that would help him... He was very powerful, but still a child... He sighed and said "We best hurry then..." as he set off at a slow run down the road that he hoped would lead to the large structure that held the candle...

#25 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:04 PM

After a long wait as well as a wrong turn, Aang finally met up with his partner: the soul eating blue guy. "It can't be a coincidence. The Oldest and youngest member together. Well, let's get going." Aang walked with his partner, looking for the building with the candle.

#26 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

OOC: okay G4 is here, he is the co-gm of this thread, this is also his first time i believe Rping so take it easy on him...

g4 if u have any questions PM me and i will answer them...

G4 we are going by NO CALLED HITS...

which means when u RP an attack, or so, do not use "i cut raziel down with my blade and he died" thats a 'no no' as Rakei likes to say...

instead do this "I jumped in the air prepared to cut raziel with my blade..." this is yes yes...of course u can describe it better than i am but u get it...

#27 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:10 PM

After a long wait as well as a wrong turn, Aang finally met up with his partner: the soul eating blue guy. "It can't be a coincidence. The Oldest and youngest member together. Well, let's get going." Aang walked with his partner, looking for the building with the candle.

OOC: Heh, youngest? I thought Aang was 112... also I'm kinda jogging/running like in the video so better keep up. I don't doubt that you can either with airbending or an air ball or your glider...

#28 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts
  • Interests:The Avant-Garde, I Represent

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:11 PM

OOC: okay G4 is here, he is the co-gm of this thread, this is also his first time i believe Rping so take it easy on him...

which means when u RP an attack, or so, do not use "i cut raziel down with my blade and he died" thats a 'no no' as Rakei likes to say...

instead do this "I jumped in the air prepared to cut raziel with my blade..." this is yes yes...of course u can describe it better than i am but u get it...

OOC: Understood.

#29 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:18 PM

As our heroes continue their journey, a strange light is seen in the distance rapidly approaching. It is coming unnaturally fast, radiating heat, and is accompanied by a strange purple dot, growing as it gets closer...

#30 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:20 PM

OOC: Heh, youngest? I thought Aang was 112... also I'm kinda jogging/running like in the video so better keep up. I don't doubt that you can either with airbending or an air ball or your glider...

OOC:Yes, I know he's supposed to be 112 years old, but he got stuck in frozen animation for the past 100 years. They really shouldn't count, especially on how childish Aang can be. It's like he is a lot less mature than his age shows. Those lost years shouldn't really count.

OOC:It kind of a coincidence that this is also my first RP. In fact, he's been here longer than I have by a couple of weeks. I just hope I last long enough.

Aang sees this stranger approaching them. "You don't think he may be friendly, do you?"

#31 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:25 PM

As our heroes continue their journey, a strange light is seen in the distance rapidly approaching. It is coming unnaturally fast, radiating heat, and is accompanied by a strange puple dot, growing as it gets closer...

Raziel slid to a halt and drew the Soul Reaver taking a ready stance against whatever was approaching them...

#32 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

OOC:Yes, I know he's supposed to be 112 years old, but he got stuck in frozen animation for the past 100 years. They really shouldn't count, especially on how childish Aang can be. It's like he is a lot less mature than his age shows. Those lost years shouldn't really count.

OOC:It kind of a coincidence that this is also my first RP. In fact, he's been here longer than I have by a couple of weeks. I just hope I last long enough.

Aang sees this stranger approaching them. "You don't think he may be friendly, do you?"

really? i didint know that...

based on your display of rping i thought you've done this before...

yea just think of it as back when u guys were kids(much younger) and yall were playing power rangers or ninja turtles outside with either yourselves or with action figures....

its just like that lol.

#33 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:40 PM

As the objects get nearer, the heroes prepare for what may or may not be battle.

The blazing object lands in front of the duo, and the bright light dissapates, showing the form of a man with red and yellow hair. He smiled cruely at them.

#34 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:44 PM

As the objects get nearer, the heroes prepare for what may or may not be battle.

The blazing object lands in front of the duo, and the bright light dissapates, showing the form of a man with red and yellow hair. He smiled cruely at them.

Aang has no idea who this person could be. He did know a way to find out. "Hi there. We're here on a mission to find a candle. Do you know where it could be?"

#35 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:51 PM

Aang has no idea who this person could be. He did know a way to find out. "Hi there. We're here on a mission to find a candle. Do you know where it could be?"

"Candle huh? Im afraid the only candle you'll see is this," from his hand, flames sprouted from nowhere, engulfing it. He held the fire, then put it out just as quickly. Soon, the purple figure emerged too, in the form of a sphere. The sphere stood upright while forming limbs, and snapped into the shape of a man.
"Names Rubberband man. This here is Hot Streak. Ill give you ONE chance to turn back. We dont wanna have to get violent..." He let the threat linger in the air for a moment.
"Speak for yourself..." the one called Hotstreak mumbled.

#36 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 09:58 PM

I direct my gaze at the one who called himself Rubber Band Man... "No, I will give You one last chance to move aside..." He held out the Soul Reaver and pointed it menacingly at the purple man...

#37 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:01 PM

"Candle huh? Im afraid the only candle you'll see is this," from his hand, flames sprouted from nowhere, engulfing it. He held the fire, then put it out just as quickly. Soon, the purple figure emerged too, in the form of a sphere. The sphere stood upright while forming limbs, and snapped into the shape of a man.
"Names Rubberband man. This here is Hot Streak. Ill give you ONE chance to turn back. We dont wanna have to get violent..." He let the threat linger in the air for a moment.
"Speak for yourself..." the one called Hotstreak mumbled.

"So much for being friendly," Aang sighed. He brought out his glider staff, ready to fight.

#38 G4hardcore

G4hardcore

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 9,651 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

I direct my gaze at the one who called himself Rubber Band Man... "No, I will give You one last chance to move aside..." He held out the Soul Reaver and pointed it menacingly at the purple man...

"I see. Well then... we are going to have to kill you." With that, the Rubberband Man sent out an elongated fist, attempting to punch Raziel,

while Hot Streak jumped towards Aang, hurling a fireball at him. "Youre goin down easy, you scwrawny little brat!!"

#39 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:11 PM

"I see. Well then... we are going to have to kill you." With that, the Rubberband Man sent out an elongated fist, attempting to punch Raziel,

while Hot Streak jumped towards Aang, hurling a fireball at him. "Youre goin down easy, you scwrawny little brat!!"

"I'm not as weak as you think." Aang jumped back, dodging the fireball. Then he did an air swipe in mid-air, intent knocking Hot-Streak out of the sky.

#40 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:14 PM

Raziel almost laughed were it not for the seriousness of the situation. Although the man possessed abnormally strong abilities he was still attacking unarmed, against someone who wielded a Sword no less...

Raziel having had the Soul Reaver already pointed at the man, easily parried the attack. Almost as an after thought he wondered what the blade would do to this mans rubbery flesh...

OOC: would parrying his fist with my sword be a called hit since I am technically hitting his character with my weapon?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users