150 replies to this topic

#21 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 02:46 PM

Nominates myself for cool hair. DREADLOCKS BREH. Also - most creative. Because a turtle with a minigun mounted to its back is so pro.

#22 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 31 July 2010 - 10:19 AM

Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are: CrazyKid

#23 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 31 July 2010 - 01:22 PM

How did I miss this? Oh well, let's see...

Friendliest: Treach- I have never seen this guy say a mean thing to anybody. Of course, I'm not counting those occasions where his wit rips some random troll limb from limb. They had it coming.

Meanest: The Admin that set up the word filters. I can't say "speed + blitz" now? What, did all the words get together and petition that only real words be used? See: *fake word*

Most likely to take over the world: M Bison! He's probably half way there. Bottled water? Yeah, that's him.

Most likely to get arrested: Didn't this happen to Artemis? I'm not trying to profile anybody, just stating the facts.

Most intelligent: Serge/Mr. Graves. Clearly, coding a website requires a genius level intellect/a massive amount of free time.

Most creative: I'm gonna go with ND# on this one. Seriously, when someone can write matches week after week for a few years, either they're reposting the same match and no one notices, or they have a lot of creative juices flowing.

Best Electric Ferret Spirit: Ivan/Landon. They know their comics, anime, etc. much better than most. The fact that they still visit the site after all the years they've been here just adds to it.

Best admin: Dark Ranger X. You guys see my signature? Yeah, that's thanks to DRX (Also, his name is easily abbreviated/remembered)

Most strict admin: Uh... Landon? Honestly, no one really comes to mind.

Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care): Jarethra (Is she even here yet?)

Funniest: Treacherous.

Most hyper: Crazykid?

Most random: RandomBandit normally takes this one, but he's not showing up as much (or maybe I'm the one who's not showing up? Paradox?) I guess I'll give this to He Who Fight Monsters. The man can go philosophical on you, then switch it up to something else just like that. Smart guy though.

Most opinionated: Boston Celtic.

Best RPer: Kinetic War.

Best writer: Ooh... This one's tough. Most of the current CBUB is out because they don't write much/the set ups look like some one ripped up several Dr. Seuss books and pasted them together in a random order (No offense to Dr. Seuss). The FPL's out because I avoid it as much as possible. I guess I'll give this one to...

Wait, what's that? ... No wait! I said I avoided the FPL! Get away! NNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Most likely to GodMode: Tarvius.

Mr. Electric Ferret: serge

Mrs. Electric Ferret: Shilane (Artist Award goes to her too).

Parade Pisser – For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none: Tarvius/Surfer092 tie.

Less is More – The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well: Rhekarid/Landon.

Multitasker – Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top: Used to be Nova. Now? Jaeger Panzer/Kevin.

Best Hair: Does serge's mustache count?

The Look at Me Award – Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar: Used to be Treach's Zod. Now? Tarvius' ancient zodiac sign.

The Poindexter Award – For the Ferretite most likely to use really big words in posts: Ruinus/Skirmisher.

The Cheeky Monkey – Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite: SquarePickle!

The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board: No idea. Not on the board enough. I guess JoemK?

Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore: CrazyKid. If only for his massive sig.

Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy: Omega.

The Dynamic Duo – Awarded for Ferret's best duo: ViceCityMobster & Admins.

Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom: For teaching me about the FPL, and being very supportive/encouraging to all the young members, Treach.

Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are: CrazyKid. Cause my phone stops loading the page when it sees his sig.

The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret: Tarvius.

#24 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:12 PM

Very encouraging to young members and friendly? I gotta work on that.

#25 Rhekarid

Rhekarid

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 03 August 2010 - 07:38 PM

Don't worry. He also said you were funny, so I wouldn't put much stock in his list.

#26 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 03 August 2010 - 08:28 PM

Hmm take it back, the man is possibly a prophet.

#27 Tsemasi

Tsemasi

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 421 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 12:40 AM

Amaranthe is actually a female as well so that makes like 3 or 4.

#28 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:01 PM

Amaranthe is actually a female as well so that makes like 3 or 4.

Don't forget CrazyKid's sister Supermonkey.

#29 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 04 August 2010 - 03:08 PM

Were he still here, Adam Safran would have been given the Multitasker award by everybody. The dude had over 400 posts when most of our post counts were barely reaching the double digits!

Also, I'll nominate myself for the Least Likely To Delete Excess PMs In Your Inbox award.

#30 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:47 PM

Also, I'll nominate myself for the Least Likely To Delete Excess PMs In Your Inbox award.

Ha! I'd give you a run for your money there. 96% full.

EDIT: Wait, you win. You have 100% full. Now delete something. My pms aren't getting through...

#31 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:01 PM

I nominate myself for the Electric Ferret Gadfly award. I do disrupt the status quo at times. Wait, that is an understatement.

#32 videogameman

videogameman

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:Video games, literature, Anime/Manga, Western animation ie. Cartoons, and your momma!

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:13 PM

I'm never nominated for anything! WAAAAAAAH! :D Probably because I've been on less, right? Right? Anyway, my list.

Friendliest:Guano's always the winner, but treach great too.

Meanest: There's quite a few trolls, but even legit users get nasty sometimes. Skip, but Rhekiard was pretty prone to insulting in his post in the rant board.

Most likely to take over the world:M. bison. OF COURSE!

Most likely to get arrested:Artemis.

Most intelligent: Me, of course. But seriously, Ruinus, Travius, and most of the Admins are pretty smart.

Most creative:Clwych

Best Electric Ferret Spirit:Treach.

Best admin:Serge

Most strict admin: Don't know, they all can be strict at times, but the one who springs to mind is Ivan.

Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care): Pretty much the Admins who have stopped appearing. MMM, Jaretha, etc.

Funniest: I love the Admins' cynical, sarcastic humor.

Most hyper: RandomBandit, ND7

Most random:RandomBandit

Most opinionated: Rhekiard, Ruinus.

Best RPer:Don't know.

Best writer:Tough. Clwych was good, as is MM, but the FPL has plenty great writers like Treach and others I can't remember.

Most likely to GodMode: Again, don't know.

Mr. Electric Ferret: Serge, who else?

Mrs. Electric Ferret: Probably Jaretha if she was still around. Didn't she get this whole arc centered around her as Queen? As of now, Whofarted is the most recognizable.

Parade Pisser – For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none: Not sure.

Less is More – The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well: Ivan, along with other Admins. their short sarcasm really gets their point across.

Multitasker – Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top: once, probably me. as of now, I haven't been on enough to notice.

Best Hair: Masterbasset. Did you see that afro!

The Look at Me Award – Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar: Too much. MM with Marvel, Landon with his bear, and Tarvius are the ones that spring to mind.

The Poindexter Award – For the Ferretite most likely to use really big words in posts: He who fights Monsters and Ruinus, occasionally.

The Cheeky Monkey – Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite: Whoever has the most posts.

The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board:Again, haven;t been on enough.

Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore:VCM

Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy: Too many.

The Dynamic Duo – Awarded for Ferret's best duo: Treach & Guano.

Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom: Treach.

Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are: VCM.

The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret: I'll go with the copout answer and say I love you all. But seriously, too hard.

#33 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 05 August 2010 - 09:05 PM

VGM! I didn't know you were back.

And Mighty Meaty Man is back. He was angry at how easy it is to abbreviate his name. Now it's Jason "Initial" "Last Name". And you have a very recognizable avatar yourself.

MARVEDIT: Actually, it's not Jason. It's John. Not that common, so it should be easy to remember.

#34 videogameman

videogameman

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts
  • Interests:Video games, literature, Anime/Manga, Western animation ie. Cartoons, and your momma!

Posted 05 August 2010 - 10:29 PM

VGM! I didn't know you were back.

And Mighty Meaty Man is back. He was angry at how easy it is to abbreviate his name. Now it's Jason "Initial" "Last Name". And you have a very recognizable avatar yourself.

MARVEDIT: Actually, it's not Jason. It's John. Not that common, so it should be easy to remember.

Then he has failed. He is now JCG. MUHWAHHHHHHHHHHH!

#35 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:34 PM

Friendliest: Akuma,Marvel Man,Hugo Fowl.(I mean I never hear negative words from them)
Meanest: Not that much
Most likely to take over the world: Ivan
Most likely to get arrested: Younggunna,the trolls,starvinmj
Most intelligent: Tavius,Londan,Nesh,Ivan.
Most creative: Nesh,Akuma,ND7,Tomisntblue,Hugo Fowl
Best Electric Ferret Spirit: Jaeger Panzer,Nova Force Nova.
Best admin: Threedark
Most strict admin: Ivan
Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care):
Funniest: Zreth,MarvelFan15,
Most hyper: Bandit and Videogameman
Most random: Bandit
Most opinionated:
Best RPer: Hugo Fowl,Nesh,Skirmisher,and Zreth
Best writer: Hugo,Nesh
Most likely to GodMode: Ivan,Threedark,Londan,Tarvius
Mr. Electric Ferret: Me
Mrs. Electric Ferret: My girl
Parade Pisser ��" For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none:VCM
Less is More ��" The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well:Nova
Multitasker ��" Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top:Me,Panzer
Best Hair: Akuma
The Look at Me Award ��" Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar:MarvelFan15 he nevered changed his
The Poindexter Award ��" For the Ferretite most likely to use really big words in posts:Tarvius,Ivan
The Cheeky Monkey ��" Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite:VCM,
The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board:Skirmisher,Panzer
Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore:I dont want to say names
Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy:Me,comicbookfan,Marvelman,MarvelFan15,Red blue blur,Baneblade,Nova Force Nova.
The Dynamic Duo ��" Awarded for Ferret's best duo:Catsnip45 and Akuma
Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom:Hugo Fowl,Zreth,Akuma(my internet mentor),Tarvius(gives me advice).
Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are:VCM
The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret:All ferrets are cool. We are cool for our different taste in stuff

#36 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 06 August 2010 - 04:43 PM

I have one:
Oldest EF member:

Who is the oldest?

#37 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 01:14 AM

I have one:
Oldest EF member:

Who is the oldest?

The Original Ferret, serge himself.

#38 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 12:10 AM

I'm 36 and fairly certain that even I'm not the oldest. I just act like I am.

#39 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 01:40 PM

Cosmic Deadpool was the oldest becuase he was like forty something...although I think Trech is 40 something as well.

#40 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts

Posted 08 August 2010 - 02:29 PM

40? I heard Treach is like 50. Or was it 60?

And Sober, really? You are way too cynical to only be 36. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users