#1 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:12 PM

Did this once before, doing it again...This is the fan discussions. Time to be a fan of ourselves. Pick from the members of the Electric Ferret world to fill these slots. If you can read, try not to pick yourself for any of these fields. If you can't read, go crazy! Have fun and don't spam for votes. :D

Friendliest:
Meanest:
Most likely to take over the world:
Most likely to get arrested:
Most intelligent:
Most creative:
Best Electric Ferret Spirit:
Best admin:
Most strict admin:
Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care):
Funniest:
Most hyper:
Most random:
Most opinionated:
Best RPer:
Best writer:
Most likely to GodMode:
Mr. Electric Ferret:
Mrs. Electric Ferret:
Parade Pisser – For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none:
Less is More – The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well:
Multitasker – Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top:
Best Hair:
The Look at Me Award – Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar:
The Poindexter Award – For the Ferretite most likely to use really big words in posts:
The Cheeky Monkey – Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite:
The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board:
Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore:
Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy:
The Dynamic Duo – Awarded for Ferret's best duo:
Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom:
Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are:
The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret:

#2 geomease

geomease

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 09:54 PM

I retroactively nominate myself for all awards and accept them graciously before leaving early and stealing half the buffet.

#3 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 10:39 PM

Friendliest: ribbionz
Meanest: probley an admin...
Most likely to take over the world: probley an admin
Most likely to get arrested: one of the trolls
Most intelligent: ivan...seemingly
Most creative: perhaps treach or the technomancer
Best Electric Ferret Spirit: perhaps stranglehold
Best admin: one i havent ran into...
Most strict admin: strick may be too strong of a word...
Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care): all of them lol
Funniest: nuan07
Most hyper: ND7..?
Most random: bandit
Most opinionated: ?
Best RPer: Raikai does pretty well...but so does Skirm...tie?
Best writer: i have to say technomancer..for right now
Most likely to GodMode: ?
Mr. Electric Ferret: ?
Mrs. Electric Ferret: i havent come across too many females...
Parade Pisser – For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none: ?
Less is More – The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well: ?
Multitasker – Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top: ?
Best Hair: ? :D
The Look at Me Award – Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar: ....天
The Poindexter Award – For the Ferretite most likely to use really big words in posts: ?
The Cheeky Monkey – Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite: Nuan07
The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board: i would say nova but i havent seen him lately...
Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore: ?
Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy: ?
The Dynamic Duo – Awarded for Ferret's best duo: ?
Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom: hmmm
Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are: vice mob or somebody...lol
The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret: i dont think any one person can fit into that catagory....

#4 Tarvius

Tarvius

Ironwolverorschach Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:00 PM

For some reason this was a lot more difficult compared to the last time I did it. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if my opinion changes the moment I'm finished typing this. Also I tried to limit myself to three choices per award, when circumstances required it.

Friendliest: Granobulax/ThreeDark/ThePoet
Meanest: N/A
Most likely to take over the world: M. Bison
Most likely to get arrested: Bandit
Most intelligent: It depends on the subject
Most creative: Conspiracy
Best Electric Ferret Spirit: Ivan
Best admin: Serge
Most strict admin: Tarvius
Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care): N/A
Funniest: ThreeDark/Rhekarid/Soberguy
Most hyper: CBUBers in #CBUB
Most random: Gigs/Bandit
Most opinionated: Ivan/Soberguy/Rhekarid
Best RPer: Conspiracy
Best writer: Too many to decide
Most likely to GodMode: CBUBers attempting to RP
Mr. Electric Ferret: Graves
Mrs. Electric Ferret: Shilane
Parade Pisser – For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none: Ivan
Less is More – The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well: Serge
Multitasker – Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top: Skirmisher
Best Hair: N/A
The Look at Me Award – Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar: Landon
The Poindexter Award – For the Ferretite most likely to use really big words in posts: Ivan
The Cheeky Monkey – Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite: Soberguy (No offense)
The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board: Tarvius ( I always seem to be on when I'm on.)
Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore: Callisto
Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy: Ivan/Landon
The Dynamic Duo – Awarded for Ferret's best duo team: Conspiracy
Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom: Too many to list
Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are: Anyone who has ever locked a thread
The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret: Graves/Treacherous/Granobulax

#5 Rhekarid

Rhekarid

I like it on Omicron Ceti III, Jim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 11:36 PM

Anyone who thinks Landon is strict has apparently never been on the internet before, and is presumably just sleepwalking their crotch into the keyboard over and over until it gives the impression of someone actually being there.

#6 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 06:19 AM

i guess Strict could be too strong of a word...

#7 silversurfer092

silversurfer092

Yeezus

• Members
  • 4,631 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 07:56 AM

I nominate Maestro and Ivan for everything.

#8 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 08:58 AM

Mind you, these are my opinions based on current states of affairs.

Friendliest: Tarvius (To me at least), ThePoet (Very nice guy if you know him)
Meanest: Rhekarid (But it's just so funny)
Most likely to take over the world: Nobody here has the ability and the ones that do, don't have the motivation. Best shots: The Conspiracy (just because their name inspires such thoughts), And an Ivan/Maestro combination
Most likely to get arrested: So many: Life Snatcher, Square Pickle, ViceCityMobster and all his alias', half the CBUB...
Most intelligent: Serge, Ivan and Maestro.
Most creative: Damn, can't pick me...okay! Ivan, Gigs, Threedark
Best Electric Ferret Spirit: Another one that I can't pick myself for. So I'm going to say Tarvius.
Best admin: Landon/Ivan/Threedark - Toss up
Most strict admin: Ivan
Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care): Where is Mighty Meaty Man really?
Funniest: Marvel Man
Most hyper: ND7
Most random: RandomBandit
Most opinionated: Soberguy
Best RPer: From what I’ve seen Kinetic War and Opalord were good, however best out of this world crazy RPers are Threedark and Landon. Better believe it. How do you think this whole thing started?
Best writer: CBUB – Currently, Artemis and Nesh with nods to Boratz and perhaps Hugo Fowl/ FPL – Currently, Ivan and Threedark (based on the tournament)
Most likely to GodMode: Nesh always wins this
Mr. Electric Ferret: Serge – it’s his world, isn’t it.
Mrs. Electric Ferret: Shilane – The only girl here isn’t she?
Parade Pisser – For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none: Ivan/Skirmisher/Ruinus
Less is More – The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well: Rhekarid/Landon
Multitasker – Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top: Jaeger Panzer/KevinDWolf
Best Hair: Akuma
The Look at Me Award – Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar: Landon - What is that? Cardcaptors?
The Poindexter Award – For the Ferretite most likely to use really big words in posts: Ivan
The Cheeky Monkey – Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite: Soberguy/Artemis/Nesh
The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board: Jaeger Panzer
Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore: ND7/Stranglehold-Prime Hee hee
Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy: Ivan (who seems to be winning a lot of these)
The Dynamic Duo – Awarded for Ferret's best duo: Landon/Threedark
Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom: Chakos, Maestro, Tarvius
[b]Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are:
Life snatcher – He doesn’t really shut down a thread, but he starts a thread and it never goes anywhere.
[b]The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret:
Tarvius/Threedark

#9 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 10:16 AM

Since I have no chance of being on any of the list, I might as well put in a list on those who do:

Friendliest: I like Nesh a lot.
Meanest: The "kiss a girl" troll
Most likely to take over the world: Serge. He's the grandfather of the whole site for pPete's sake.
Most likely to get arrested: Vicecitymob for the one legally available.
Most creative: This one goes to Jaegar. Check out the Kill the user above thread for proof...
Best Electric Ferret Spirit: Stranglehold-prime. He comments almost all the time, at least usually and doesn't get annoying doing it.
Best admin: Tarvius. Also for trolls not to mess with him.
Most strict admin: Tarvius for said comment above.
Most who cares admin (for the admin who seems not to care): Maestro
Funniest: trecharous. He's evil and can be funny at the same time!
Most hyper: Crazy Kid. Need I say more?
Most random: Vicecitymob. His matches and comments say it all.
Most opinionated: banalede. He can make a great argument and is the guy to depend on the most.
Best RPer: I'm not sure to put a great RPer though.
Best writer: CBUB – Currently, Artemis, Nesh, Hugo Fowl for best setup. Red Blue Blur gets the best matchup category.
Most likely to GodMode: Hugo Fowl, but that's mostly because he has Starkiller on his side. Nesh's pretty good as well.
Mr. Electric Ferret: Serge
Mrs. Electric Ferret: Shilane or at least that's what I hear.
Parade Pisser – For the Ferretite most likely to bring logic and reason into a thread that has none: Red Blue Blur/banadele gets the tie
Less is More – The Ferretite who's posts usually have the least amount of words, but work just as well: Stranglehold Prime/starrneji For the tie.
Multitasker – Ferretite who seems to appear in every current thread, always torward the top: Jaeger Panzer/KevinDWolf. Possible my best shot at at title though.
Best Hair: Akuma. Nesh seems good as well.
The Look at Me Award – Ferretite with the most recognizable avatar: AKUMA. That is all.
The Cheeky Monkey – Awarded to the mouthiest Ferretite: Vicecitymob/
The Ferrettime Achievement Award - For the Ferretite who seems to always be on the board: Jaeger Panzer definitely.
Am I a Pretty Girl? - Awarded to Electric Ferret's biggest attention whore:[b] Crazykid takes this hands down.
[b]Canon Prince/Princess - Awarded to the Ferretite with the most comprehensive knowledge of comic continutiy: tough one. Many people.
The Dynamic Duo – Awarded for Ferret's best duo: Stranglehold-prime/starrneji. They even have similar avatars.
Den Mother/Father - Awarded to the Ferreter most likely to have helpful advice and words of wisdom: Tarvius, Ivan. tomimistule for a non-administrator.
Thread Killer - Awarded to the Ferreter most proficient at shutting down a thread with a single post. This is meant in jest, as the others are: Vicecitymob. When he speaks, everyone gets either a cold or a frenzy.
The Cool Beans Award - Goes to the hands down coolest person on the Electric Ferret: Nesh/Jaegar ties this.

#10 Tarvius

Tarvius

Ironwolverorschach Man

• Members
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:10 AM

I'm most likely to Godmode? Really? Funny, I don't even recall being in any RPs; Either now or in the recent past. Oh well, I suppose I can't trust the old memory anymore.

#11 patrickthekid

patrickthekid

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,017 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:20 AM

I'm most likely to Godmode? Really? Funny, I don't even recall being in any RPs; Either now or in the recent past. Oh well, I suppose I can't trust the old memory anymore.

But you seem all knowing and you are the most commenting administrator I know.
Edited and corrected thanks.

#12 Tarvius

Tarvius

Ironwolverorschach Man

• Members
  • 1,742 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:22 AM

Er, thank you but I think you might be slightly confused about what Godmodding is.

Here, arm yourself with knowledge.

#13 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:46 AM

"Mrs. Electric Ferret: Shilane – The only girl here isn’t she?"

whofarted is a female....lol

thats the only other one i know...

#14 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 11:49 AM

i think the random catagory is specifically meant for therandombandit...
that should be everyone's choice...

#15 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

whofarted is a female....lol

Really? Is that what he told you?

#16 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:28 PM

Really? Is that what he told you?

thats what "he's" told everybody...on quite a few occasions....

are u saying "he's" lying....

#17 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:31 PM

thats what "he's" told everybody...on quite a few occasions....

are u saying "he's" lying....

Didn't you know... There are no girls on the Internet...

Shilane excluded of course because I think Mr.Graves personally knows her... And Almost forgot Lady Jaretha...

#18 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 16 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

Didn't you know... There are no girls on the Internet...

Shilane excluded of course because I think Mr.Graves personally knows her... And Almost forgot Lady Jaretha...

is that so....

#19 treacherous

treacherous

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 12:08 PM

Most Likely to Be a Man: WhoFarted

#20 AKUMA

AKUMA