• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#41 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:47 PM

Soon as I get answers from the rest of the favor-ins...

I see well then ND7 want to team up

#42 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:39 AM

Sure man.

#43 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:40 AM

Sure man.

sweet I try my best to snipe any one you need me to snipe :D

#44 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 08 July 2010 - 11:21 AM

Hmm intressting idea, pairing the lone trigger-happy sniper with the young spy whos equipment is straight from out of the Q-lab...will make a mental note of that. Feel free to try n make alliances, though it comes down to the mission specs who you team with and when u team up.

#45 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:05 PM

Hmm intressting idea, pairing the lone trigger-happy sniper with the young spy whos equipment is straight from out of the Q-lab...will make a mental note of that. Feel free to try n make alliances, though it comes down to the mission specs who you team with and when u team up.

I might not get my guy in... not motivated, sorry Kevin.

#46 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 08 July 2010 - 12:46 PM

I might not get my guy in... not motivated, sorry Kevin.

...well that sucks. Please try, and if not I guess I understand

#47 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:23 PM

**Hum's the Imperial March.**

#48 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:34 PM

**Hum's the Imperial March.**

Catchy :D...though I think the Remington-le Diablo alliance should have something more along the lines of latin chanting for a theme...*plays "Battle of Heroes"

Also, we are keeping with the ethnicity spread quite nicely. Added a hispanic and a russian to our ranks...

#49 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:38 PM

Catchy :D...though I think the Remington-le Diablo alliance should have something more along the lines of latin chanting for a theme...*plays "Battle of Heroes"

Also, we are keeping with the ethnicity spread quite nicely. Added a hispanic and a russian to our ranks...

MH... I'm thinking about an Irish/Scottish dude... the combination would instill fear in all foes!

#50 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:40 PM

MH... I'm thinking about an Irish/Scottish dude... the combination would instill fear in all foes!

Awesome. Not to mention, we finally a "big man" to round out the roster :D. Thanks for reconsidering...

#51 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 08 July 2010 - 05:41 PM

Like Booze and Liquor.....An unbeatable combination! Or Pirate/Ninjas! Well, maybe not the last one....

#52 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

Like Booze and Liquor.....An unbeatable combination! Or Pirate/Ninjas! Well, maybe not the last one....

Yes! He'll be of the Applebee Clan. :D

#53 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

Yes! He'll be of the Applebee Clan. :D

Awesome! We could use berserker fury...well... maybe not. Either way I cant wait to see his manly weapons loadout. So what he got? Shotgun? Desert Eagle? :P

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

Awesome! We could use berserker fury...well... maybe not. Either way I cant wait to see his manly weapons loadout. So what he got? Shotgun? Desert Eagle? :D

I'll work on it.

#55 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:34 PM

I'll work on it.

If u need any help, member Im the GM...yeah u member :D.

#56 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 06:36 PM

If u need any help, member Im the GM...yeah u member :D.

I member. lol

#57 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 08 July 2010 - 10:17 PM

Alright guys once I get confirmation yout guy is good to go, no more edits or additions, Ill send u anything u need to know(ex. bonuses from weapons,styles,training,etc) as well as other fun stats n junk you should keep to yourself.

Also, a small explination of the combat system: Seeing that your character may fight many different kinds of foes(group of mooks, to one or two equal-skilled fighters,etc.) your character, in spirit of the fast-paced n jitter-cam laden fights from the films, can and will need to be adaptable to a situation. Its turn-based(standard whoever has better x stat or gets drop on who,etc. goes first) now there are no called hits but you can attempt to land anything from a single ko blow to a series of blows/combo assuming it falls into his/her style(ex. feint a kick to setup for a double-leg takedown and go from there, or grab for a foe and try to toss him into a wall or others) however depending on variables, and my rolling, you may only get partial sucsess(ex land the first two blows, but the third is countered leading to a standoff) or failure(ex. blows are dodged and your left on the bad end of a grapple), leading into fun, chain-combos between the combatants takes seconds in real-time. Gun combat is a bit more simple, however there are plenty of variables(caliber, aim, outside distractions,etc) as well.

Now then any questions, or scenario demonstrations you want to see?

#58 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 05:46 PM

Alright guys once I get confirmation yout guy is good to go, no more edits or additions, Ill send u anything u need to know(ex. bonuses from weapons,styles,training,etc) as well as other fun stats n junk you should keep to yourself.

Also, a small explination of the combat system: Seeing that your character may fight many different kinds of foes(group of mooks, to one or two equal-skilled fighters,etc.) your character, in spirit of the fast-paced n jitter-cam laden fights from the films, can and will need to be adaptable to a situation. Its turn-based(standard whoever has better x stat or gets drop on who,etc. goes first) now there are no called hits but you can attempt to land anything from a single ko blow to a series of blows/combo assuming it falls into his/her style(ex. feint a kick to setup for a double-leg takedown and go from there, or grab for a foe and try to toss him into a wall or others) however depending on variables, and my rolling, you may only get partial sucsess(ex land the first two blows, but the third is countered leading to a standoff) or failure(ex. blows are dodged and your left on the bad end of a grapple), leading into fun, chain-combos between the combatants takes seconds in real-time. Gun combat is a bit more simple, however there are plenty of variables(caliber, aim, outside distractions,etc) as well.

Now then any questions, or scenario demonstrations you want to see?

So basically World of Darkness rules

#59 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 09 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

So basically World of Darkness rules

Something like that, yeah. Though the point of the jobs and specialties was to simplify the attributes and skills sections into the necessities of what would be needed here.

#60 hamtaroblazex

hamtaroblazex

Nuking the site from orbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,521 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 11:19 PM

Code Name: Ham

BackStory: Former MI5. Discharged because methods were to violent. Worked as freelance before being picked up by "those bloody americans". Joined because they had a better offer, was able to get away with alot of things so long as the job got done.

Ethnicity:British

Apperance:Posted Image

Hobbies: Arts (and Crafts), Cooking, like blade weapons*stabby*

Style:Krav Maga, Muay Thai

Job:Assassian

Weapons:M14 rifle, micro uzi, double barrel shotgun(sawed off), 1911 45. x2, Combat Knivies

Specialties:

Iron will

Combat pragmatist

Photographic Memory

Impersonation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users