• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#21 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yep...our unholy alliance would bring others to their knees :D

and speaking of Remingtons:

Code name: Robert Wolf(as if you were expecting something else)

backstory: A troubled yet talented youth James went through his school days with flying colors, yet with several trips to the hospital from fights. Despite being put in classes it didnt help his frustration and only made him better at his fights. Years later, he put his skills to good use in the military. From there he was picked up by the CIA, where he became an outstanding field agent. However a large debacle involving a hostage situation led him to not trust his informants nor his superiors who were handing out horrendous intel and didnt allow him to act on his own. After being picked up by Treadstone and told that those problems would no longer be an issue if he worked for the agency, he gleefuly joined destined to do the right thing...even if he suffered.

Ethnicity:Irish-American

Appearance(clothes+features):Posted ImageMid-length hair. Thin, but lean build. Prefers suits and vests, long jackets, andwears glasses.

Quirk/Hobby: Avid reader particularly mysteries, attention to detail at all times. Heavily intrested in sports(especially MMA, wrestling and boxing), can keep a conversation going. Takes from the rest of his family line, loves fighting and will look for reasons to instigate when he's got time to spare.

working out of : London, England

fighting style: Muay Thai(Striking), Pankration(Hybrid)

'job':Shadower

weapons of choice: push knife, glock 18, sap gloves

Specialties:Combat pragmatist, scan,iron will , quick thinker

Nice....Be interesting if our characters met. Or worse.....Allied.

#22 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:59 PM

Good, those'll work. Nice and concealable as well. Remember shadowers are supposed to be stealthy with their kills....hows my guy sound?

Your guy sounds like he would be an unassuming type the last guy anyone would suspect.

#23 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:03 PM

Code Name: Curt Razor

age(opt):20

Backstory: Casey has been through many jobs and has been fired from nearly all of them. Before he joined the agency he was about to be lose it all. The Agency then soon came but to Tom they were a good thing. Mostly,because they kept thier boss in secrey and he even mangaed to put his Pen Gun to use and his hidden Blade. The only thing that he hated was that his family was never allowed to find out about him joining the Agency.

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Appearance(clothes+features):Blue striped shirt,Jeans, Posted Image

Quirks/hobbies: Playing Tennis, trying to ride the bike he got when he was 8 but was always too busy to ride it,sleeping.

Fighting style: Pick any two from list Judo, Tae Kwon Duo
*Striking'. kicks,

*weapons.(ex.fencing,

Shadower

weapons of choice:Briefcase Gun,Pen Gun,Hidden Blade like Altair

Specialties:

Physical:
know how to chase someone, and how to lose someone chasing you. Alot more options when making chase on foot ex. jump a wall or slide under a parked vehicle)

Mental:

*Photographic memory(Like an elephant you never forget. Also considering your training you can be a quick learner for skills provied you see something in the right way ex.memorize an instruction man

Social:

*Impersonation

#24 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:18 PM

Alright ND not bad. Though what are the two fighting styles for him(you only pasted the types)? Also pretty cool weapon choice, bond-type gadgets and all(assuming the pistol in the briefcase is the Walther, correct me if Im wrong). However it doesnt match up with the job u picked. Reaper is sniper/long range weapons. With your stuff ud be more in line with being a close-range shadower

#25 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:29 PM

@Merc:Thanks Merc, what I was shooting for. Your guy is a bit of mystery: Looks tough, acts tough, very versed academically.

@Hugo: Heh, we'll see about that happening.

#26 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Do we have enough people Kev?

#27 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:37 PM

Do we have enough people Kev?

Not yet. Still waiting for a few favors to show up...though in the mean time mind answering the questions I put a couple posts up?

EDIT;Ok u fixed weapons n job. Though can u specify martial arts? If u need help looking theres a link on the opening post for a list

#28 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

Hmmm need more Assassian

#29 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 08:52 PM

Hmmm need more Assassian

That we do sky, note to everyone else who joins: Try picking one of our other nice job types, we have plenty of shadowers.

#30 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:03 PM

That we do sky, note to everyone else who joins: Try picking one of our other nice job types, we have plenty of shadowers.

eah also I need to cut back on bio writing

#31 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:04 PM

eah also I need to cut back on bio writing

Thatd be nice. I know what your going for, but theres something called paragraphs :D...

#32 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

Thatd be nice. I know what your going for, but theres something called paragraphs :D...

??? what are those ....nah I know I just suck at paragraph heck I suck at writing

#33 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:23 PM

Code Name: Klara Genka Borisova

Backstory: Her family worked for the USSR directly, serving as Spetsnaz and KGB. Strangely, her father's side was Spetsnaz while her mother's side was KGB. Russian operatives were in her blood and she joined the KGB, exhibiting ruthlessness and coldness.

Age: mid 20s, but asking specifically will earn you a slap.

Ethnicity: Russian

Appearance: Like the Black Widow, only with blond hair. She is 1.90 meters tall--6'3" in US height.

Quirks/hobbies: Despite being seemingly cold on the job, she does have some emotion. She refuses to kill children as they aren't as cognizant to the missions. She would wait until they are gone and then continue the mission. If there are too much of them, she'd be reluctant to do so or would abort the mission. Her "reason" for doing so is that there are "too many witnesses."

Fighting Style: Sambo, natural for a Russian agent. She also knows Systema.

Job: Assassin, which many KGB-like agents are.

Weapons of choice: Skorpion SMG 61, Makarov PM, ballistic knife. For heavy duty, she has an AK-74 carbine when stuff gets nasty.

Abilities (4 OK?):

Crackshot

Combat Pragmatist

Strategize/quick thinker

Impersonation

#34 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:49 PM

Not bad HWFM, intresting character A female at that, always good...definitely an intresting quirk. A couple things though(not bad things just questions):

Are you saying your characer is still apart of the KGB or was Ex-KGB before being picked up by treadstone?

Sambo's a good choice but you can pick one other martial art for your character(...please not fencing :P)

Good choice picking an assasian type(everyone except sky is a shadower). Though your character has a bit less finesse, you get to have much more options when it comes to weapons as it was said for the job list,ex: you can coat a larger weapon than a machine pistol(SMG,PDW,etc) and if your going into an assault mission or in a job where noone will notice(ex in military base) you can bring in big guns(up to a small carbine, or shotgun). Have fun :D

#35 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:53 PM

Not bad HWFM, intresting character A female at that, always good...definitely an intresting quirk. A couple things though(not bad things just questions):

Are you saying your characer is still apart of the KGB or was Ex-KGB before being picked up by treadstone?

Sambo's a good choice but you can pick one other martial art for your character(...please not fencing :P)

Good choice picking an assasian type(everyone except sky is a shadower). Though your character has a bit less finesse, you get to have much more options when it comes to weapons as it was said for the job list,ex: you can coat a larger weapon than a machine pistol(SMG,PDW,etc) and if your going into an assault mission or in a job where noone will notice(ex in military base) you can bring in big guns(up to a small carbine, or shotgun). Have fun :D

I would say ex-KGB. The Soviets dissolved. IF that is the case, I'll add some more.

#36 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 07:54 PM

I would say ex-KGB. The Soviets dissolved. IF that is the case, I'll add some more.

Ah, thats cool. Also go ahead and add more dakka. Ill judge how much is enough...

#37 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:13 PM

Added stuff. She was trained by Spetsnaz and KGB. After all, the Soviets collapsed.

#38 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 08:31 PM

Additions look good, man, your cleared. Dont wanna grapple with her. Noticed that shes sticking close to home with her equipment/styles(all Russian)...a holdover from her KGB days, yes? Thats also been the case with Sky's character(a korean using two korean martial arts), though averted with my guy(whos stuff is from all over the place) and Mercs character(German/Irish character, French martial art, american weapons). There may be something to that... :D

#39 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:04 PM

so when are we starting????

#40 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:18 PM

so when are we starting????

Soon as I get answers from the rest of the favor-ins...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users