• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#1 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:05 PM

Welcome to Treadstone. You will become a weapon for our agency. You will save American lives, by removing threats to our way of life. You will be taught the skills and given recources on how to work your way out of any situation.

This RP: Taking place in a tweaked version of the Bourne film series, will involve you using your wit and characters skills to escape and outmanuever your foes. Be careful as things are gonna get bumpy, taking twists and turns. Though there's always a way out...you just gotta keep your wits about you and think it through.

(opt)=optional dont have to do. Purely for character reasons

Code Name: Your characters agent name. Not born name(ex. Jason Bourne, not his real name David Webb). Can also simply be a code name, character is referred to as(ex. Professor)

Real Name:(opt) Name before joining agency.Mainly in backround

age(opt):No earlier than early 20's or so, not too old as well(cutoff maybe 40's)

Backstory(job beforehand, why joined,etc.)

Ethnicity: What ethnic group your character is apart of. Be as broad or specific as you want(ex. Asian: Thai, European: Italian, etc.)

Appearance(clothes+features):Picture of either clothing wear or facial feature(pick an actor,clothing line or something to base off of). Brief description

Quirks/hobbies: Something that shows residual past/humanity in your character. Maybe he is an animal lover, and on missions he doesnt kill guard dogs. Or maybe he is a music buff and on missions will hum a tune when in planning phase. Could be anything that transitions between cover life and missions(doesnt even have to be positive, many negative things that could be considered)

working out of(opt.):Where your character's identity is based in. Wont come up in story relatred missions too much(ex. Agent: Professor, Barcelona Spain). Also cover job for identity.note: Try to have it make sense(ex. not have a german character based in Brazil)

Fighting style: Pick any two from list(can repeat if styles are distinct);
*'Grappling'. (Disarms, and takedowns. ex.Sambo, Judo,wrestling)
*Striking'.(Punches, kicks,headbutts,etc. ex.Capoiera,Boxing,Savate)
*Hybrid'. (Combination of styles/moves. ex. Krav Maga,Bartitsu,)
*weapons.(ex.fencing, knife fighting, Escrima).
Examples of what is what and ideas here. Now it is possible to use a number of moves that dont belong to your style and still be effective but keep in mind that the bonus's only count if you use the style right(ex. you wouldnt get a modifier for a kick if your striking style is boxing) but different styles also get other special stats if the style is being used correctly,which Ill pm with the rest of the sheet,(ex. Wing Chun gives modifier to counter-attack due to how one attacks or capoeira gives the user a modifier for dodging due to being constantly in motion).

'job': What your character specializes in. Jobs are:
*Assassian( Sent in guns blazing, most equipment. When jobs have to be messy, or stealth isnt option. ex. Treadstone agent Castiel Assasian who attacks bourne in Paris Hotel),
*Reaper(Sniper, stealth kill. Long range or silent firearms. Get in do job get out ex.Blackbriar sniper Paz[ultimatum],
*Shadower(prificient in Hand-to-Hand combat. Strike fast and hide is the game. Least armed. ex. Bourne himself)

weapons of choice:Weapons usually on person for jobs. Varies depending on Job(Assassians get to carry most firepower, something like a full-shotgun or even carbine oif job is big and u dont have to be silent. Shadowers have least weapons on them, usually only a h2h impliment or low-caliber/hi-cap handgun, though one could coat up to a machine pistol if one is skilled or cover is blown and quick escape is needed. Reapers usually only have rifle, and backup handgun or h2h impliment). From there you could technically fit anything you could wear(or conceal), but keep in mind stealth and wits are particularly important(being human and all) so even if assassian rank walking in w/ a .44 magnum and an uzi might not be the best strategy. Try using your head first.

Specialties: Every agent is dangerous, but in attempt to make them individual, and more dangerous: the "new batch"(aka player characters) get specialized training depending on their "job". Its split into 3 categoires(physical,mental,social...I play WoD) with 5 categories each.These special skills are always active for modifiers, these give multitude of bonuses/advantages for your character in corresponding scenarios. Though you only get 3(...maybe 4) to pick. Keep in mind your still a bourne level treadstone agent so even if you dont have parkour or stealth abilities, most overweight security guards or cops arent gonna catch you if you play like someone who has a working brain. Also your a pretty quick on your toes even if you cant take in every detail isn a sec or two. Conversley ur still human so determination vs headshot wont end too well, no matter how much willpower you have.
With that in mind here they are, pick any 4 from the lists below (note:If you think one looks too useless,etc. and could be replaced with something else Im all ears for suggestions.):

Physical:
*Crackshot(when you aim at something, odds are you hit it. Any carefully aimed shot from a ranged weapon will almost gurantee a hit. Quick draw aint bad either),
*Parkour(you know how to chase someone, and how to lose someone chasing you. Alot more options when making chase on foot ex. jump a wall or slide under a parked vehicle)
*Combat pragmatist(Eye gouging,grab makeshift weapons,groin attacks,etc. your character doesnt waste movements or opportunities in a fight. Blending effective matrtial arts with good ol dirty tactics, alot of dehabilitating and effective counter options)
*Iron will(Your characters determination. Among other things his ability to shrug wounds: Sprint away from badguys with a sprained ankle,fight off a foe while you have a cracked rib,absorb tough blows from a weapn,etc. )
*Stealth(Bourne staple. Hiding, walking past security,blending in a crowd,etc.)

Mental:
*Scan(Classic of Sherlock Holmes, detection of minute details. Whether on people or objects)
*Photographic memory(Like an elephant you never forget. Also considering your training you can be a quick learner for skills provied you see something in the right way ex.memorize an instruction manual)
*Strategize/quick thinker(Ability to take in details ex.hear footsteps, notice crevice you could fit in,etc. and formulate plan on spot.)
*cracker( Can hack electronics,also apply to hotwiring cars and stuff)
Danger sense(Your senses can just pick-up when somethings "not right". Dont get caught off guard very easily)

Social:
*Subterfuge(Art of not being noticed. you act like "just another face in the crowd")
*Impersonation(Staple of Agent 47. Dress as enemy,guard,etc. and sneak ur way through)
*contacts(your character has been given contacts in civillian cover that can aid in missions. Ex.clearance to a certain building or an "assistant"on a particularly dangerous job.
*Emphathize(ability to read someones emotions, work off that if you wanna be subtle)
*persuasion(talking your way out)

Keep in mind these abilities can/are used for lesseser mentioned things(ex. quick thinker can be used in an escape scenario as well as bluffing ur way through a conversation)

Also abilities can be compounded(scan or quick thinker+combat pragmatist=Sherlock Holmes takedown or impersonation+subterfuge=more or less being able to stroll through most places unopposed) so experiment. Feedback is appreciated.

Again any comments overall are appreciated, be calm with me, this is a beta-test for the GMing style Im working on. I know its a long one, so take your time.

#2 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyteâ„¢ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 06:06 PM

I'M SORRY! I TOTALLY FORGOT! :P

#3 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:27 PM

Code name:James Mason

Name: Jack Yoo

Background: At age 15 Jack really want something to do all he did was playing video games and read manga contently he really had nothing to do. One day his friend Lily didn't came to school. Lily was not person that miss school. As Jack wonder why she did not arrive he decide to let the thought wonder in his head. Then his final conclusion was that she may have been sick. Then when school ended he decide to check up on her as any good friend would. As he approach the house he saw polices cars and an ambulance car in front of Lily house he then rush in the house. To see Lily grandma on the ground dead. Then he at first left the scene in shock this was the first time he saw someone dead. He felt sick but he need to ask the cops what happen to his friend. He when back and saw the people load the corpse to the ambulance car. He when to speak to the cops.
Cop:Why isn't the kid that burst in to the building of a local resident. Tell me kid why did you come back maybe you return because your the criminal
Jack: I am not a criminal I came to check on friend Lily Sunderland
Cop:I see the girl is she your crush
Jack: That none of your business
Cop: oh look it here boys we have a rebel in the room.
Jack:This is useless I should of know that a bunch of idiots wouldn't tell me what happen. I am leaving
Cop:You got some nerve kid and we can't let you leave boy you are a suspect
Jack:what you got be kidding me I was at school the whole time you idiot cops
Cop:Look here we have a fighter boys get him
Then the cop took him to the station.Then he enter a room with a women in it.
???: soo Jake brought you in for questioning (sigh) I sorry forgot introduce my self I am Silvia Loveheart
Jack:look I didn't do any thing wrong
Silvia:I know you where at school
Jack:wait you believe me
Silvia:not much believe more like it proven
Jack:proven?
Silvia:yeah I called your teachers they all said your in class
Jack: so I can go
Silvia:yeah you go home
As Jack leaves out the door he hears Silvia saying
Silvia:also please don't insult the cop
Jack:Those cop are morons
Then Jack leaves heads home thinking what has happen.
Jack:(...lily are you ok what happen to you I swear to find you)

Four years pass
In the hospital where the autopsy Lily body
Jack: how could this happen....why did this happen dam it!!

Flashback three days ago
Jack: I final caught up to those f**kers its been four years of tracking them down though the cops file. Now to bring them to justice and get back Lily
Then Jack enters the room and found twelve girls on the floor pin on the floor with nail and the word *vulgarity* on there arms, legs,or anywhere visible to the naked eye.On the wall was a girl with pale skin and light brown eyes and blond hair.
Jack:Lily ...what they do to you
Lily:...she...
Jack:Lily try not to speck I call nine one one you be alright
Lily(very weak voice):Jack you got to listen to me.She killed those girls and her own friends to prove to you something
Jack:me wait why me
Then Jack look on the floor and recognize each girl face.
Jack:there from the school University I go to...WHAT THE GOING ON WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE I KNOW
Lily:Jack she...
Jack:Lily... Lily say something ....come on now it not funny... Lily....
As Jack stand there in silence he called cops
James: well ,well ,well isn't Jack
Jack: shut up I have no time for you I got find Lily killer
Jake:I hold up if I where you. How did you find this place.
Jack:I don't need to tell you
Then Jack run away from the scene
Cop:Chief are just let him go
Jake:It doesn't matter .We got to look for that killer first
Cop: but sir
Jake: No buts, Investigate the scene for any hint of where the criminals may have gone
As Jack runs he wonders what Lily was talking about and how this deal with him. He knew he had to get revenge for Lily but didn't know where the killer was.When arrive at his home, he saw his friend standing in front of the door looking at the window saying something.
Jack:(Isn't that Cynthia why she at my door ,wait what is she carrying)
As Jack look more carefully he see a knife in her hand. He the walk behind her.
Jack:Good evening Cynthia
Cynthia:Jack...hello
Jack: what up with knife
Cynthia:Nothing I was just...
Jack:Just what
Cynthia:Just slicing up girl you know and love
Jack:what
Cynthia:I wonder why you never look at me only those whores they all should of die, wait they did HAhahahahahahaha
Then Cynthia start swing the knife at Jack.Jack then move back and took out a gun and shoot at her shoulder.
Jack:I see so it is you.I have some questions for you before you die.Why did you do it ,how did you avoid the police for so long,and who where you working with.
Cynthia:hahahhaha you would like to now the answers don't you
Jack the shoot her leg.
Jack: I would like the answer now
Cynthia:hahaha you final look at me fine I tell you why it because
Then at that moment Cynthia fell on the floor.
Jack: what the hell
Jake:what a shame
Then a cop come behind him.
Jake:To see such beautiful girl be a killer, o well problem solve right kid
Jack:you monster how can you kill her
Jake: me your the one with the gun
Jack:what
Then Jack see that Jake does not have any guns on him.
Jack: wait why don't you have your gun
Jake: isn't simple I forgot it
Jack:But that doesn't make sense
Jake:well it doesn't matter any way Boy arrest him
Then the cop surround him and through him in jail.
In his cell.
Jack:Great now what do I do.I am a criminal and I have no way to pay for bail
Silvia:I think I have a way
Jack:o it you
Silvia:don't o me
Jack: what do you want
Silvia:a way to set you free
Jack:hmmm

Hobbies:Love arts and does anatomy

Ethnicity:Korean

Appearance:Posted Image

Fighting:Hapkido /Taekwondo

Job:Reaper

Weapons of choice:M25 /Thunder5/ shoe knife

Specialties:Crackshot/Impersonation/cracker/(Strategize/quick thinker)

#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:47 PM

Damn! :D Sky, thats a real long one. Though Ive got ideas of what I can do with your guy from it, thanks....still a bit much Ive gotta say. Thats saying something :P.

Note to everyone else, dont be alarmed your backround doesnt have to be nearly that long. You can just skim over events that may/may not be important.

#5 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 7,162 posts
  • Interests:Discworld, Hellsing, Kingdom Hearts, writing, RP's, drama, etc.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 03:58 PM

Hmmm.....I'll get back to this one later. Save me a space!

#6 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing, fencing, and more.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:05 PM

Let me do some brainstorming, great idea for an RP

#7 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:41 PM

Awesome, thanks you two. Space saved Hugo, and I thought the exact same thing Merc :D

#8 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:42 PM

Awesome, thanks you two. Space saved Hugo, and I thought the exact same thing Merc :D

Sweet more people joining wait we are all allies???

#9 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:46 PM

Sweet more people joining wait we are all allies???

Thats the fun part. No spoiling, so Ill get into it later. However you do all work for the same people, and there will be missions where just one treadstone agent wont cut it...

#10 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

Thats the fun part. No spoiling, so Ill get into it later. However you do all work for the same people, and there will be missions where just one treadstone agent wont cut it...

I see then

#11 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:26 PM

Code Name: Nemo

age(opt):Unknown.

Backstory: The Diablo clan.....A family steeped in murder and intrigue. Turning out Assassins both political as well as literal since the Renaissance, every Diablo child is expected to be one or the other. As a child, Ezio was trained in the hidden arts passed down in his family and eventually became a full-fledged member. As part of his cover, he has applied to Treadstone in part of a grand scheme for his family to infiltrate the worlds agencies. Ten-to-one, you'll find a Diablo somewhere working....

Ethnicity: Italian/Spaniard

Appearance(clothes+features): He's Italian in his features, with some Spaniard blood. His most striking features are his eyes, a throwback to some Caucasian relative with there piercing blue.

Quirks/hobbies: He's fond of machinery and tinkering and often before a mission, comes up with his own little quirky devices.

working out of(opt.): Currently is in Italy on leave, to consult with his family.

*weapons.(Blade weapons, mainly knives.).

Job: Shadower

weapons of choice: Combat Knives as well as a hidden blade up his sleeves.

Physical:

*Combat pragmatist(Eye gouging,grab makeshift weapons,groin attacks,etc. your character doesn't waste movements or opportunities in a fight. Blending effective matrtial arts with good ol dirty tactics, alot of dehabilitating and effective counter options)

Mental:
*Scan(Classic of Sherlock Holmes, detection of minute details. Whether on people or objects)

Social:
*Subterfuge(Art of not being noticed. you act like "just another face in the crowd")

OOC: Here's mine.

#12 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:31 PM

Code Name: Nemo

age(opt):Unknown.

Backstory: The Diablo clan.....A family steeped in murder and intrigue. Turning out Assassins both political as well as literal since the Renaissance, every Diablo child is expected to be one or the other. As a child, Ezio was trained in the hidden arts passed down in his family and eventually became a full-fledged member. As part of his cover, he has applied to Treadstone in part of a grand scheme for his family to infiltrate the worlds agencies. Ten-to-one, you'll find a Diablo somewhere working....

Ethnicity: Italian/Spaniard

Appearance(clothes+features): He's Italian in his features, with some Spaniard blood. His most striking features are his eyes, a throwback to some Caucasian relative with there piercing blue.

Quirks/hobbies: He's fond of machinery and tinkering and often before a mission, comes up with his own little quirky devices.

working out of(opt.): Currently is in Italy on leave, to consult with his family.

*weapons.(Blade weapons, mainly knives.).

weapons of choice: Combat Knives as well as a hidden blade up his sleeves.

Physical:

*Combat pragmatist(Eye gouging,grab makeshift weapons,groin attacks,etc. your character doesn't waste movements or opportunities in a fight. Blending effective matrtial arts with good ol dirty tactics, alot of dehabilitating and effective counter options)

Mental:

Social:

OOC: Here's mine.

Nice double refrence(connections to both P. Citadel and Assasians Creed). A double agent for an agency like treadstone, intresting Ill see where that can go. He looks good overall, though I ask you be specific on fighting styles, for any possible extra modifiers... also no guns on-person? Your guys all up close I see. Thats intresting

#13 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 05:42 PM

Nice double refrence(connections to both P. Citadel and Assasians Creed). A double agent for an agency like treadstone, intresting Ill see where that can go. He looks good overall, though I ask you be specific on fighting styles, for any possible extra modifiers... also no guns? Your guys all up close I see.

Thanks. I thought it had the touch of irony as well, seeing as Lilith won't be born for some time now. As for fighting styles, he specializes in stealth/poison kills. When he fights, its not anything flashy but rather to end it quickly. I'm familiar with only a few fighting styles personally so......Ninjutsu I suppose. With some background in fencing. Am I good?

#14 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:13 PM

Thanks. I thought it had the touch of irony as well, seeing as Lilith won't be born for some time now. As for fighting styles, he specializes in stealth/poison kills. When he fights, its not anything flashy but rather to end it quickly. I'm familiar with only a few fighting styles personally so......Ninjutsu I suppose. With some background in fencing. Am I good?

Yeah, Ninjitsu and fencing are good. I think Ezio is good to go, unless u want to add anything else.

Also yeah, thats funny...especially considering Lilith is a ranged sniper and Ezio here seems to specialize in quick, up close stealth kills. A difference, though who knows, if u use em more often maybe your le Diablo clan can be a wide legacy character family on par with my Remington family :D

#15 Hugo Fowl

Hugo Fowl

• Members
  • 7,162 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

Yeah, Ninjitsu and fencing are good. I think Ezio is good to go, unless u want to add anything else.

Also yeah, thats funny...especially considering Lilith is a ranged sniper and Ezio here seems to specialize in quick, up close stealth kills. A difference, though who knows, if u use em more often maybe your le Diablo clan can be a wide legacy character family on par with my Remington family :D

Certainly food for thought.

#16 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:08 PM

Code name: Jack Blades

backstory: Prior to joining he was a mercenary who was fighting for one side or another, though he considered himself to be more in the grand traditions of the rougish hero, Treadstone recruited him convincing him that it would be the best thing he could do.

Ethnicity: Mix Irish/German descent has a short temper.

Apperance: No real fashion style keeps himself groomed to military standards, blonde hair, green eyes, top part of left ear has been sliced off.

Quirks/hobbies: Loves history particulary the renaissance and the 30yrs war

Working out of: Berlin on standby, cover is a history student at the university

Fighting style: La Savate, Judo, street fight tactics.

Weapon of choice: Pistol usualy a M1911 Colt, stiletto knife, homemade shank.

Physical:

Close quarters: Kicks, blade weapons, improvised weapons.

Mental: Always look for a potential weapon

Social: Born liar, all the worlds a stage, can be very convincing if he has to lie.

OOC: Hope that works

OOC Final edit

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:19 PM

Certainly food for thought.

Yep...our unholy alliance would bring others to their knees :D

and speaking of Remingtons:

Code name: Robert Wolf(as if you were expecting something else)

backstory: A troubled yet talented youth James went through his school days with flying colors, yet with several trips to the hospital from fights. Despite being put in martial-arts classes it didnt help his frustration and only made him better at his fights. Years later, he put his skills to good use in the military/law enforcement. From there he was picked up by the CIA, where he became an outstanding field agent. However a large debacle involving a hostage situation led him to not trust his informants nor his superiors who were handing out horrendous intel and didnt allow him to act on his own instincts. After being picked up by Treadstone and told that those problems would no longer be an issue if he worked for the agency, he gleefuly joined ready to do the right thing...even if he suffered.

Ethnicity:Irish-American

Appearance(clothes+features):Posted ImageMid-length hair. Thin but lean build, above average height, just over 6 ft. Prefers suits and vests, long coats and jackets for cold, wears glasses.

Quirk/Hobby: Avid reader particularly mysteries, attention to detail at all times. Heavily intrested in sports(especially full-contact like MMA, wrestling and boxing), can keep a conversation going. Takes from the rest of his family line, loves fighting and will look for reasons to instigate one when he's got time to spare.

working out of: London, England

fighting style: Escrima Kali(Hybrid), Pankration(Hybrid)

'job':Shadower

weapons of choice: push knife, Glock 18(machine pistol), collapsible baton, COP 357 derringer(4-barrel), sap gloves

Specialties:Combat pragmatist, parkour, iron will, quick thinker

#18 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:26 PM

Code name: Jack Blades

backstory: Prior to joining he was a mercenary who was fighting for one side or another, though he considered himself to be more in the grand traditions of the rougish hero, Treadstone recruited him convincing him that it would be the best thing he could do.

Ethnicity: Mix Irish/German descent has a short temper.

Apperance: No real fashion style keeps himself groomed to military standards, blonde hair, green eyes, top part of left ear has been sliced off.

Quirks/hobbies: Loves history particulary the renaissance and the 30yrs war

Working out of: Berlin on standby, cover is a history student at the university

Fighting style: La Savate, fencing.

Weapon of choice: Pistol usualy a M1911 Colt

Physical:

Close quarters: Kicks, blade weapons, improvised weapons.

Mental: Always look for a potential weapon

Social: Born liar, all the worlds a stage, can be very convincing if he has to lie.

OOC: Hope that works

Pretty good. Good idea adding to cover.Fencing and shadower are popular choices :D. As for the specialties I think you mean: Combat Pragmatist, scan and/or quick thinker, and persuasion. Sounds good though. Like Hugo it seems your guy works on one range with his weapons. You may add a melee weapon if u like. Yay our guys are multi-ethical so far: A korean, a german/irish, an italian, and an irish american. He sounds good merc though again feel free to add/edit anything if u feel your guy is inadiquate.

#19 Mercenaryblade

Mercenaryblade

Mercenary Captain

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 5,441 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:28 PM

Pretty good. Good idea adding to cover.Fencing and shadower are popular choices :D. As for the specialties I think you mean: Combat Pragmatist, scan and/or quick thinker, and persuasion. Sounds good though. Like Hugo it seems your guy works on one range with his weapons. You may add a melee weapon if u like. Yay our guys are multi-ethical so far: A korean, a german/irish, an italian, and an irish american. He sounds good merc though again feel free to add/edit anything if u feel your guy is inadiquate.

Yeah I gave him a couple of melle weapons in adition to his pistol

#20 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 07:34 PM

Yeah I gave him a couple of melle weapons in adition to his pistol

Good, those'll work. Nice and concealable as well. Remember shadowers are supposed to be stealthy with their kills....hows my guy sound?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users