Draco Fang:

Posted Image

Cryodon:

Posted Image

Avalanche:

Posted Image

Hydrophant:

Posted Image

Interact for now. Let us wait for everyone. The clash between Virtuous and Vile will begin shortly after.

#2 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:02 PM

Avalanche silently awakes from his deep slumber, buried within the mountains. He tunnels out and, with a great yawn, he looks around. "I was disturbed. Gaia..."

#3 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:16 PM

Hydrophant sees to the ocean. "I sense a disturbance. When the waves of conflict turn into tsunamis, I will alert all the Virtuous." Hydrophant thought to himself.

#4 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:23 PM

Cryodon arose from his quiet sleep, shaking off the snow that had covered him for ages. Gazing around his white and vast surrounding, his peace interrupted and sensing the reawakening of the vile gods, he let loose an angry roar from his trunk in warning. If his land became a battlefield, those responsible would pay with their lives.

#5 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

As Draco Fang woke up he see the spec of land he was on
Draco Fang:It look like a new era and with this I will destory this curse place with my flame of wrath

#6 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:43 PM

Gorus awoke and smashed the Mountains he was sleeping on and he let loose a mighty roar which would let Gorus find out if anyone was still brave enough to fight him.

#7 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 04:51 PM

OOC: Can we get right to fight...?

#8 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:09 PM

OOC: With Ruinus, yes. I wish for all to make their entry.

#9 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:30 PM

Eztli relishes the sound of its prey's rib cage shattering in it's mouth. A heart, lungs, the intestings, stomach and muscles burst and pop in its mouth, showering it's taste buds with the sweet liquor of blood.

It feels a rush pass through it's body, causing it to shiver in excitment, the spike and horns adorning it's body slightly jutting out in the process. It finishes down its meal, which had managed to outfight the rest of its herd, the same herd that lay strewn about in bloody pieces and torn limbs. Eztli roars, the small herd offering no satisfaction to its ravenous appetite, and begins thrashing around, ramming into several nearby trees, digging up the earth with it's legs and throwing bloody pieces every which way.

It roars again, ripped flesh hanging from its jaw, large splinters from the trees it had rammed jutting out of its face along with horns. It had been gone so long, sealed away to turn its blind fury towards itself, and it needed to kill again.

It would find everything alive, and kill it.

#10 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:33 PM

As Draco the horizon he wait for his enemy to come to the island

#11 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:34 PM

Eztli relishes the sound of its prey's rib cage shattering in it's mouth. A heart, lungs, the intestings, stomach and muscles burst and pop in its mouth, showering it's taste buds with the sweet liquor of blood.

It feels a rush pass through it's body, causing it to shiver in excitment, the spike and horns adorning it's body slightly jutting out in the process. It finishes down its meal, which had managed to outfight the rest of its herd, the same herd that lay strewn about in bloody pieces and torn limbs. Eztli roars, the small herd offering no satisfaction to its ravenous appetite, and begins thrashing around, ramming into several nearby trees, digging up the earth with it's legs and throwing bloody pieces every which way.

It roars again, ripped flesh hanging from its jaw, large splinters from the trees it had rammed jutting out of its face along with horns. It had been gone so long, sealed away to turn its blind fury towards itself, and it needed to kill again.

It would find everything alive, and kill it.

OOC: Chilling and disturbing. I like it! Although one at a time, you may all choose to fight.

#12 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:41 PM

Gorus heard the roar and after melting through the spine of a fellow dinosaur and started walking over to where Eztli was. All the while, drolling boiling water dripping from his mouth.

#13 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:43 PM

OOC: ND7, since you are the leader of the Vile Gods, you may meet up with your teammates. You can speak to Eztli regarding tactics. After the Virtuous Gods are defeated, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! I admit that I love to give hints and tips.

#14 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:45 PM

(Could I fight him first to show I'm still in charge over him?)

#15 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:46 PM

OOC: Yes, but not to the death or over land. The fight won't be lethal or losing land. Gorus would assert his dominance if successful.

#16 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:48 PM

(Alright just gotta wait for Rune.)

#17 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:53 PM

OOC: ND7, since you are the leader of the Vile Gods, you may meet up with your teammates. You can speak to Eztli regarding tactics. After the Virtuous Gods are defeated, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! I admit that I love to give hints and tips.

OOC:IF the Virtuous gods are defeated. Also, I suppose that last sentence means only you can contact me or Yeager?

#18 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:56 PM

OOC:IF the Virtuous gods are defeated. Also, I suppose that last sentence means only you can contact me or Yeager?

OOC: Formally, after one faction wins, the remnants must fight to the death until one remains. But since Gorus wants to assert his leadership, I'll allow that. The fight is watered down and there is no conquest. In other words, nothing is lethal and nobody loses land. If one fighter drops to 50% health before the other, he/she loses. Beat the opponent half to death and you win.

#19 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:07 PM

OOC: Formally, after one faction wins, the remnants must fight to the death until one remains. But since Gorus wants to assert his leadership, I'll allow that. The fight is watered down and there is no conquest. In other words, nothing is lethal and nobody loses land. If one fighter drops to 50% health before the other, he/she loses. Beat the opponent half to death and you win.

OOC:Ok, but I meant could hydrophant or Avalanche go to meet Cryo?

#20 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 05 July 2010 - 10:13 PM

Eztli had found more victims, and after a short but sweet battle, had laid down in a pool of blood that had collected near the center of a bloody arena. It was in these moments that it would find rare bliss, only when it was almost drentched in blood, it's belly feeling something that it dared to consder full.

But something drew near, a familiar odor emanating from the North.

It snarled, its nostrils flaring as it took in a familiar stench.

It roared again, a roar from deeper within than its lungs, a yell of fury that came from deep within its being, showering the nearby land with saliva, blood and the remains of beings it had devoured in ages long past.

It was him! Eztli knew not and cared not for names, it barely knew of the name it had been given by it's worshipers in the ancient world, all it cared for was the feel of flesh and blood and life as it passed through its jaws. This one had promised it a world of carnage, a feast that would go beyond all feasts, and it had followed.

And what was its reward?

Imprisonment.

And now this creature roamed towards it, no doubt intent on bringing it towards its goals once again so soon after Eztli had its freedom.

Powerful legs propelled it forward, horns ripping through flesh and bone, spurting blood as they formed along its face, Eztli let out another blood curling roar as it charged its old leader...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users