252 replies to this topic

#41 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

Ok, he is Umbra Lupus(Shadow wolf). What else do i need?

A short bio and possibly talents of Umbra Lupus would be good.

#42 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:50 PM

you have to find them in the form of spell cards. :)

But you will have basic skills.

Is this ok
Posted Image

#43 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:56 PM

Is this ok
Posted Image

image not available.

You can have starter cards, yes, everyone can, I forgot to mention that as well... oops.

#44 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

A short bio and possibly talents of Umbra Lupus would be good.

Once a wise heir to the control of a powerful warwolf tribe, he was banished for his "cowardice" when he refused to fight a friendl turned rival after the rivals tribe double-crossed them both during a meeting. Forced to redeem themselves, umbra was bitter over his peaceful ways and where they got him. He vowed to handle situations with the right amount of force

Umbra is fairly strong,a skilled combatant in swords and unarmed. Super agile/fast. The whole werewolf bit. Can blend into shadows, and his (not spider) senses allow him to react to traps when aware of danger

Anything else?

#45 ND7

ND7

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 09:59 PM

Aurom was once the most Skilled Magician in his town .But after achiving a greater power he started looking for a spell which would let him become the strongest Magician ever. This was going just fine until he was chosen to pass his spells onto a apprentice (Pikeru) so thier would be someone that could stop him if he ended up going mad with the power he gained from the spells he learned.

#46 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:00 PM

image not available.

You can have starter cards, yes, everyone can, I forgot to mention that as well... oops.

really the card is called Swords of Dragon's soul and starters ?????

#47 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:06 PM

really the card is called Swords of Dragon's soul and starters ?????

like weapons and spells you want to start off with, we'll judge these of course. :)

#48 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

like weapons and spells you want to start off with, we'll judge these of course. :)

I see then is that sword ok ??? if not I'll go hunt for a new one

#49 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:14 PM

Bio is up. Do me n ND pick cards too? What kind?

#50 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

Aurom was once the most famous Magician in his town .But after achiving a greater power he started losing his power until he was chosen to learn all the most powerfulest spells he couldn't use when he was alive. Hence, the Light part.

He is dead and only the Dark Sage can rival him.

Please rework that bio. Skill White Magician is not thousands of years old, like the Dark Sage is, and seems to be relatively young. Most skilled magician in his town would work better. losing his power after attempting to gain more power would work better as well. he learns the most powerful spells but cannot use them, way to limit yourself. If he's dead, then how does he take part in the RP?

#51 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:18 PM

....Darn this is gonna take a while....

#52 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Once a wise heir to the control of a powerful warwolf tribe, he was banished for his "cowardice" when he refused to fight a friendl turned rival after the rivals tribe double-crossed them both during a meeting. Forced to redeem themselves, umbra was bitter over his peaceful ways and where they got him. He vowed to handle situations with the right amount of force

Umbra is fairly strong,a skilled combatant in swords and unarmed. Super agile/fast. The whole werewolf bit. Can blend into shadows, and his (not spider) senses allow him to react to traps when aware of danger

Anything else?

That works very well. There might be limits somewhat. But it works.

@Sky, its fine, you have the power to kill Dragons, if they're stronger than you so basically, you're super effective against magic user and effective against dragons, doing more damage to them than usual in reality.

@ Kevin look around in the wikia for equip cards that would best fit you in terms of effects and stat boosts.

here's an example of what mine are for my character, http://yugioh.wikia...._of_Deep-Seated and http://yugioh.wikia....Dragonic_Attack

Here's Sky's:

http://yugioh.wikia....f_Dragon's_Soul

If you cannot find something good, I'll help. :)

@ND7, why not use some of the tips I put in my post to your BIo? just change a few things around and add in a few things, it won't take long. :)

#53 ND7

ND7

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,518 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:27 PM

Fixed it Eth.

#54 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:29 PM

@Sky, its fine, you have the power to kill Dragons, if they're stronger than you so basically, you're super effective against magic user and effective against dragons, doing more damage to them than usual in reality.

Here's Sky's:

http://yugioh.wikia....f_Dragon's_Soul

No that all I want I writing up my bio now

#55 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 10:37 PM

No that all I want I writing up my bio now

That's fine.

@Nd7, excellence Nd7, that's good. :)

#56 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:00 PM

Also you guys can choose to have a Mount or companion for two slots

#57 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:02 PM

Bio is up. Do me n ND pick cards too? What kind?

Yes and any kind.

#58 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:06 PM

Aurom was once the most Skilled Magician in his town .But after achiving a greater power he started looking for a spell which would let him become the strongest Magician ever. This was going just fine until he was chosen to pass his spells onto a apprentice (Pikeru) so thier would be someone that could stop him if he ended up going mad with the power he gained from the spells he learned.

I see some problems in this.....

#59 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:40 PM

Bio: Long time ago there was a boy that live in village full with mages. He had no magical skills at all. All the kids pick on him because he had no magical skills.They taunt him asking why he was a loser with no magic. The boy's response was nothing because he didn't know either. Then he went to his father but remember that he didn't have any parents. He live a lonely silent life. Then one day a knight visit the village and can to do some business. The boy went to see him but the other kids block his way. He decide to leave and not try at all to see this knight. On the way back he got attack by Berformat the boy just lay there ready to die until the knight came up and safe him. He want to say thanks but couldn't bring up the courage to say it. The knight ask him why he didn't try to fight him off. The boy again try to talk but couldn't because he was to nervous. The knight ask can you talk. He nodded yes.
Knight: Then why don't you.... are you scared of me
He nodded no
Knight: I see well then are you ok
He nodded yes
Knight: ok then let get you home
Then they both went to the boys home. at the house the boy let him in his home. In the house the he saw a lot of books on sword and anti magic.
Knight:hmmmm boy do you hate magic
Boy:.......yes
Knight: you finally spoke by any chance do you know how to us a sword.
Boy:.....no
Knight: I see would you like to learn
Boy: why are you asking
Knight:no reason.... don't you want to leave this forsaken village
Boy:....let me thin about it
Knight:ok
The boy know something was up and decide to stay. The next day the knight return and the boy gave him the response. Then the knight left in disappointment. A day or two latter he found a sword and a note in a chest that was hidden in his home.The note was from his dad that stated that he was a son of a dragon slayer. He look at the sword and saw the name SWORD OF DRAGON'S SOUL on it. He then when to town to tell the kid his answer. When he enter the village it was in ruins. The boy at first felt sad because of his fallen friend even though the kid where jerks he didn't hate then. He decide to join the knight. As he look around the village he saw the knight talking to Cosmo Queen. A women that was banish from the village. The knight the turn in to a Copycat. the boy heard that they got what they need. Then a Swordstalker grab him for the back and threw him in front of the Queen.
Queen: well well well what do we got here isn't a boy
Boy:(shaking to scared to talk)
Queen:what to do with you heared what we where talking about didn't you
Boy:(still can't talk)
Queen: well then it look like I have to silents you
Then there was a dark light that engulf the boy. When he woke up he was surprise to be alive he then look at his hand and they were green. He try to scream but nothing came out. He became mute. The boy panic but then saw his friends corpus on the ground. He then knew what to do he when home and pick up the sword and buried his friends and the villagers and left to ind the Queen.

#60 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

Excellence. I will post my character sometime later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users