• Please log in to reply
158 replies to this topic

#21 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:59 PM

Yes, I would like to be able to take advantage of his powers in every way I can. Mh, could I focus a small quake in an area that can cause a sinkhole or even, by using the quaking force, create quicksand? This could stem from my Tectonic Barrage... instead of it always being an area effect, I could focus it in one area and get the results I desire.

Male fits the stats you have.

So, Cryodon is an enraged mammoth bent on kicking the crap out of everything it sees? Does this extend to allies as well? I like the power/element combination with the creature itself, mammoths were around in the Ice Age. Are the ice crystals on its body sharp? Do they provide him his powers or are there just for a useful, cosmetic look? Can they be used as weapons themselves? Will Cryodon have any animosity to the water dino god, Hydrophant as they're similar or will they be most likely friends? What would happen, in your opinion, if Avalanche and Cryodon met each other?

*Frankly I think that sounds good, though think bigger. Using the power over earth in general, I think you could do some fun tricks. If I were you Id think over everything that is considered earth(rocks,clay,sand,mud,etc) and go from there...for fun :)

*Possibly, though you never know.

*All good questions that I plan on answering...right now: Kind of...he is not angry all the time, for the most part he is reverted back to his normal quiet self, and if you havent messed with him he probably wont give two sh*ts about you n ignore u. However if your a vile and/or your interfering in his business he will go psycho-mammoth on you; No, again if your an ally he trusts he has your back, and if you dont cross him he'll most likely ignore you, but if you do mess with him or he mistakes you for an enemy get ready for a fight. Though he is rational and could catch such a mistake before someone dies; Thank you, I thought it was good; They are tough crystals, pretty hard, but not big enough to be an effectiver shield on its own ; They arent tied to, nor do they control his powers however(to hit two bird with one stone) they do spread and expand to become the crystal shard armor technique, so in that state they are a useful shield and the outward spikes plus his strength can do damage; Like i said before Cryodon wont have animosity toward anyone who(he thinks) hasnt messed with him, so he probably wont have animosity if Hydrophant doesnt do anything that Cryo would take offense to. Also while he is a loner who doesnt really care for others, and looking out for no. 1 in the beginning, he would give hydro the mandatory respect that one would give to an eldar or superior...again unless he pisses him off; Intresting question. If both happen by each other, have their own agendas, and avalanche doesnt flag him down, cryo would probably keep moving and more or less ignore avalanche. If they knew each other, then he would at least acknowledge him, but again if he isnt apart of what he is doing, then thatll be about it unless conviced otherwise. If percieved as an enemy(ex. he sees you attacking something that looks like it belongs to him) then look out.

Now then all questions that can be applicable to Avalanche, you answer :)

#22 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:44 PM

I join all dibs on dragon fuse with a megalodon and I am vile god also god of destruction(aka fire)

#23 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

*Frankly I think that sounds good, though think bigger. Using the power over earth in general, I think you could do some fun tricks. If I were you Id think over everything that is considered earth(rocks,clay,sand,etc) and go from there...for fun :)

*Possibly, though you never know.

*All good questions that I plan on answering...right now: Kind of...he is not angry all the time, for the most part he is reverted back to his normal quiet self, and if you havent messed with him he probably wont give two sh*ts about you n ignore u. However if your a vile and/or your interfering in his business he will go psycho-mammoth on you; No, again if your an ally he trusts he has your back, and if you dont cross him he'll most likely ignore you, but if you do mess with him or he mistakes you for an enemy get ready for a fight. Though he is rational and could catch such a mistake before someone dies; Thank you, I thought it was good; They are tough crystals, pretty hard, but not big enough to be an effectiver shield on its own ; They arent tied to, nor do they control his powers however(to hit two bird with one stone) they do spread and expand to become the crystal shard armor technique, so in that state they are a useful shield and the outward spikes plus his strength can do damage; Like i said before Cryodon wont have animosity toward anyone who(he thinks) hasnt messed with him, so he probably wont have animosity if Hydrophant doesnt do anything that Cryo would take offense to. Also while he is a loner who doesnt really care for others, and looking out for no. 1 in the beginning, he would give hydro the mandatory respect that one would give to an eldar or superior...again unless he pisses him off; Intresting question. If both happen by each other, have their own agendas, and avalanche doesnt flag him down, cryo would probably keep moving and more or less ignore avalanche. If they knew each other, then he would at least acknowledge him, but again if he isnt apart of what he is doing, then thatll be about it unless conviced otherwise. If percieved as an enemy(ex. he sees you attacking something that looks like it belongs to him) then look out.

Now then all questions that can be applicable to Avalanche, you answer :)

Ask me then.

BTW Avalanche is the oldest...

#24 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:28 AM

Ask me then.

BTW Avalanche is the oldest...

I mean all questions u asked me Im sending right back(ex. how would avalanche react to meeting so and so, whats functional, whats cosmetic about appearance,etc.) in a context of ur char.

#25 Joem1k

Joem1k

SPOOOON!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 12:34 AM

i have a char in the works but i aint saying anything yet till his finshed ......

#26 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 01:31 AM

I mean all questions u asked me Im sending right back(ex. how would avalanche react to meeting so and so, whats functional, whats cosmetic about appearance,etc.) in a context of ur char.

Avalanche would be joyus to meet an ally and would treat him with respect. How ever, if he is disrespected, he will not take them kindly.

Everything on him is a weapon. :) And plus, its for cool looks.

#27 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:29 AM

Avalanche would be joyus to meet an ally and would treat him with respect. How ever, if he is disrespected, he will not take them kindly.

Everything on him is a weapon. :) And plus, its for cool looks.

What would count for disrespect? Like not acknowledging ones presence, or getting confrontational over a misunderstanding...or any of the other things I said Cryodon might do? If yes, then I think our meeting will be an intresting one, to say the least...

Cool. Also, saw da update to special moves, now that last one sounds like a versatile trick. Good start.

#28 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:31 AM

Since people are adding healing powers, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

#29 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:55 AM

Since people are adding healing powers, I might as well jump on the bandwagon.

I could probably come up with an ice-related healing move...the question is "will I?" *da da dum*

#30 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 09:33 PM

Hey HWFM,out of curiosity, how would Hydrophant react to each of our characters?

#31 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 10:20 PM

It depends on the action. For Virtuous Gods, he'll try to work with them. Vile Gods, he'll immediately battle.

#32 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:10 PM

It depends on the action. For Virtuous Gods, he'll try to work with them. Vile Gods, he'll immediately battle.

How Cryo and Avalanche are written, how do u think hydrophant would react to em?

#33 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

How Cryo and Avalanche are written, how do u think hydrophant would react to em?

Cryodon would be in an unstable peace, as Cryodon is uncontrollable. Avalanche and Hydrophant would make a better team. Earth and Water combined will quell the planet of evil.

#34 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 21 June 2010 - 11:46 PM

Cryodon would be in an unstable peace, as Cryodon is uncontrollable. Avalanche and Hydrophant would make a better team. Earth and Water combined will quell the planet of evil.

Hmm, well he is not so much uncontrollable as he is a loner who tries to not involve himself in unnscessary fighting. If convinced to ally, hed be loyal as hell

#35 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:08 AM

Name: Draco Fang

Appearance:Dragon Megalodon fusion(mostly dragon) Dragon head with horn on end of his head, then there is the jaw of the Megalodn that has rows of teeth that sharp as steel.Then he has the body of a dragon with a mix of shark skin and dragon scales.On his arm are fin that is located on his for arm. Then on his back are dragon wing and between then is another fin.There is his leg that is unchanged and final the tail that is fus with both the Megalodon and dragon tail.

Faction:Vile(Wrath/Fire)
Bio: Waking up he see the world being corrupted in his long sleep. After see the world like this he decided to end all life. The first he after will be Virtuous that was the so called good in this universe.

Special moves:
Volcanic Meteor:A meteor cover with lava that is launch from his mouth

Slice and Dice: Fin grow longer and become sharp as a katana

Chaos World: pulse energy in a 50 yard ratios

Bloody fang: Fangs rip can though Graphene

Wraith of Draco: Cover body with Fire

Stats
Strength:4
Speed:2
Special Moves effectiveness:4
Defense:3
Range :4

#36 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:14 AM

Sky, I'm afraid that Destruction is taken by Joem1k. He and I discussed about it.

#37 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:16 AM

Sky, I'm afraid that Destruction is taken by joe1mk. He and I discussed about it.

ok then is wraith ok and how thew rest of the character

#38 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:18 AM

ok then is wraith ok and how thew rest of the character

Impressive. Another domain can be fire or warfare.

#39 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,206 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:20 AM

Impressive. Another domain can be fire or warfare.

So it ok to have wraith and fire

#40 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 12:22 AM

Yes. Gods may have up to three domains.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users