#1 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:58 PM

Primordial Fury

2012, a meteor hit the earth, triggering cataclysms. Earthquakes, volcanoes, and tsunamis ravaged the Earth. Although civilization died, it was brought back with the awakening of the Gods of Old. Two factions of the Gods emerged. The Virtuous Gods clashed with the Vile Gods. Each had their share of the earth, but only time will tell who would dominate the planet.

PCs:

Name:
Appearance (just a request: make most of the characters resemble prehistoric creatures):
Faction:
Bio:
Special Moves:

Stats: 1-5, 17 points

Strength:
Speed:
Special Moves effectiveness:
Defense:
Range (For melee combat):

Example and my character:

Name: Hydrophant
Appearance: A blue Spinosaurus with water motifs on his body
Faction: Virtuous Gods, their leader.
Bio: God of the Ocean and water, he leads the Virtuous Gods. Using his might and age old wisdom, he hopes to bring peace to the world with minimal violence.
Special moves: Water blast, water shield, sail charge (leap using his sail as a buzz-saw), healing water (heals a dose of 10-25% health back during battle, while out of battle, it can heal until 100%. In battle, it can only be used every three posts. EG: I use the move, and I cannot use it until three turns after.)

Strength:5
Speed:1
Special Moves effectiveness:3
Defense:5
Range:3

#2 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:06 PM

Name: Avalanche

Appearance: A Stegosaurus/Ankylosaurus/Great Ape/Land Dragon hybrid. Its has the shape of a gorrila while covered in massive thick reptilian hide and armor (plates of both, impentrable from the ankylosaurus' side and extrmemely spiky, short ones though, and sharp from the Stegosaurus) derived from that of the Ankylosaurus and Stegosaurus, basically armor everywhere, including the head, hands and feet. There are long combat spikes on the back of the arms, on the elbows, the shoulders, its back, and up on top the upper torso. There are also spikes on the outer sides of the legs, he also has talons. Both talons and the combat spikes have sharp edges and points. It has a dragon head with some gorilla features and dragon features all over, its teeth are gorilla fangs. Avalanche is rocky and solid in appearance. It is earth brown on the outside and earthy gray towards the inside all over the body with splotches of darker brown all over. It is bipedal. It has all the abilities of every member in is make up and none of their weaknesses. It has no tail.

Faction: Virtuous Gods.

Bio: God and Master of Gaia. He is as old as Gaia and like Mother Gaia, he is kind and gentle with all beings born of Gaia. However, none matches his fury and rage when aroused and he is to be feared for it. Thankfully, he is a very patient being but since the return of the Vile ones, he has decided to wage war on them and their followers to rid of Gaia its scum.

Special Moves:

Pillar Geyser (It erupts from the ground and depending on its size and number as well as shape, it can punch the enemy in the face, or uplift them entirely and throw them, trap them, spear them, etc. It can also act like a shield for Avalanche.)

Gaia's Rage (A combo involving every combat spike and armor on his body that ends with a pillar geyser being used as a bludgeoning weapon that is similar to like scoring a home-run on the opponent's body. If the final blow connects, it can send them flying.)

Tectonic Barrage (A continuous burst of high Richter scale earthquakes that knock the opponents about and could potentially entrap them and crush limbs due to the opening chasms and rifts that would result from the quakes.)

Hardening Earth (Enhances defense and improves the bluntness behind the blows and the sharpness of the spikes, allowing for more damage. Avalanche becomes twice as dense and heavy, slowing him down.)

Gaia's Love (Avalanche can call on the infinite energies of Gaia and use it to heal his wounds and any damage he has sustained in combat. He can extend this to his allies if he desires to do so.)

Quake Fist (With the force and the power of a full scale earthquake on top of Avalanche's strength behind his punch, he can deliver a blow that would most likely shatter mountains. This weakens him somewhat after each use, only temporarily though.)

Boulder Toss (Avalanche lifts a boulder close to five times his size and throws it at his foe with all his might behind the toss, it will cause a small earthquake that will knock the enemy over if it misses due to landing with all the force intact in it.)

Effecting Terrain (Avalanche can will the state of the very ground as he wishes, whether it be clay, quicksand, sand, earth, rock so long as it is of Gaia [in terms of earth elemental materials])

Stats:

Strength: 5
Speed: 1
Special Moves effectiveness: 3
Defense: 5
Range (For melee combat): 3

#3 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:07 PM

JP, you are perfect. The land version of my character!

#4 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:11 PM

Hmm...It seems that people I conversed with about this aren't here...

#5 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:56 PM

Updated my guy.

It might be that they're busy...

#6 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:40 PM

Updated my guy.

It might be that they're busy...

Also, have you noticed that your guy is like Armadon while I'm like Blizzard?

#7 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 08:42 PM

Also, have you noticed that your guy is like Armadon while I'm like Blizzard?

Yes, but my guy is more involved with his element... like yours is with his element...

Avalanche doesn't have a tail, or life powers, just earth powers and is even more armored than Armadon... he might be superior?

#8 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 20 June 2010 - 11:30 AM

Yes, but my guy is more involved with his element... like yours is with his element...

Avalanche doesn't have a tail, or life powers, just earth powers and is even more armored than Armadon... he might be superior?

No, I like Armadon! Dont say that....

anyways this looks intresting(as always). Ill probably make a guy a bit later, though Im somewhat insulted I wasnt PMed about it(seriously, Im one of ur regulars), but I wanna know what the game layout is gonna be: open sandbox, free for all(Simple brawl); tourney style fight(Armageddon engineers); or an adventure RP(Project Citadel). Regardless Ill have a guy later...

#9 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:15 PM

It'll be like a mix of Armageddom Engineers, Simple Brawl, and Primal Rage put together. The fighting gist would be that after one side is beaten, the victors fight among themselves on who takes the planet. Of course, it would end as a, "good game old friend" vibe for the losers. Remember, it is like Primal Rage, needing an ultimate force of good (Hydrophant) against an ultimate force of evil.

#10 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:27 PM

Name: Cryodon

appearance: Bipedal mastadon with albino white fur. Elongated tusks. Clear Crystals embedded throughout body.

Faction:Virtuous

Bio:A loner, Cryodon wouldve preffered to stay isolated in its icy, tundra home. However an event caused the sleeping giant to awaken with a vengance to match any war god. Armed with its cold fury, Cryodon roams looking for those responsible(or those it thinks responsible), so it may have peace once more. Normally quiet and observant, when angered it echoes the ferocity its appearance would suggest.

Special moves:

Ice ball(Projectile of solid ice)

Ice pillars/spikes/wall/form(summoning of large bodies of ice out of moisture in ground or literally out of air (even in desert areas) for defense or offense)

Crystal shard armor(Crystals expand to create segmented armor scales protruding with spikes of various lengths around body, protecting Cryodon's already tough hide. Spikes also make effective assist for charges(both traction and damage) )

Trunk club/blade(Thick or edged ice forms around trunk to give greater impact to the already heavy trunk)

Tundra Breath(Shot out of trunk and/or mouth, large amounts of ice shards, snow, and cold wind pelt nearby foes stopping them in tracks, possibly freezing enemy)

Mastadon charge(Cryodons fury unleashed in monstrous charge/gore. Uses ice to trap foes and make runway for inncreased speed)

Stats;

speed:2
special:4
defense:4
range:2

Hows that guys? Sorry for all slanhes,and/or's,etc. I found my guy pretty flexible combatwise

#11 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:29 PM

No, I like Armadon! Dont say that....

anyways this looks intresting(as always). Ill probably make a guy a bit later, though Im somewhat insulted I wasnt PMed about it(seriously, Im one of ur regulars), but I wanna know what the game layout is gonna be: open sandbox, free for all(Simple brawl); tourney style fight(Armageddon engineers); or an adventure RP(Project Citadel). Regardless Ill have a guy later...

I like Armadon too. He's my favorite with Chaos following...

I just like Avalanche even so more. 0.0

Mh, I'll go ahead and name off elements off the top of my head if anyone wants them.

Lightning, Wind, Poison, Fire, Umbra (Death), Light (Life).

There's lots more and apparently, it doesn't have to be an element but it can be like a God of Pollution... or as Zreth wants... God of Sex...

#12 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

I like Armadon too. He's my favorite with Chaos following...

I just like Avalanche even so more. 0.0

Mh, I'll go ahead and name off elements off the top of my head if anyone wants them.

Lightning, Wind, Poison, Fire, Umbra (Death), Light (Life).

There's lots more and apparently, it doesn't have to be an element but it can be like a God of Pollution... or as Zreth wants... God of Sex...

*Cool. Though my no. 2 is Talon.
*Fair enough, your guy sounds cool enough.

*AHH! Deadly pheronomes :o !!! Whyd u let "exactly as planned" Zreth get something like that :)...? jk :)

*Whatcha think about my guy, Cryodon?

#13 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:35 PM

Name: Cryodon

appearance: Bipedal mastadon with albino white fur. Elongated tusks. Clear Crystals embedded throughout body.

Faction:Virtuous

Bio:A loner, Cryodon wouldve preffered to stay isolated in its icy, tundra home. However an event caused the sleeping giant to awaken with a vengance to match any war god. Armed with its cold fury, Cryodon roams looking for those responsible(or those it thinks responsible), so it may have peace once more. Normally quiet and observant, when angered it echoes the ferocity its appearance would suggest.

Special moves:

Ice ball(Projectile of solid ice)

Ice pillars/spikes/wall/form(summoning of large bodies of ice out of moisture in ground or literally out of air (even in desert areas) for defense or offense)

Crystal shard armor(Crystals expand to create segmented armor scales protruding with spikes of various lengths around body, protecting Cryodon's already tough hide. Spikes also make effective assist for charges(both traction and damage) )

Trunk club/blade(Thick or edged ice forms around trunk to give greater impact to the already heavy trunk)

Tundra Breath(Shot out of trunk and/or mouth, large amounts of ice shards, snow, and cold wind pelt nearby foes stopping them in tracks, possibly freezing enemy)

Mastadon charge(Cryodons fury unleashed in monstrous charge/gore. Uses ice to trap foes and make runway for inncreased speed)

Stats;

speed:2
special:4
defense:4
range:2

Hows that guys? Sorry for all slanhes,and/or's,etc. I found my guy pretty flexible combatwise

Good. He's like Blizzard, just in Mammoth/Mastodon form! Also, it seems that the good guys favor the "Mighty Glacier" approach like Cryodon!

#14 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:41 PM

Good. He's like Blizzard, just in Mammoth/Mastodon form! Also, it seems that the good guys favor the "Mighty Glacier" approach like Cryodon!

Heh, I get it...cause my guy has ice powers :) . Also, too true.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:46 PM

Mh, I'm still thinking on more powers for Avalanche.... >.>

Zreth might be a succubus that needs to have sex with guys to remain immortal... or maybe an incubus if he wants to be male that has sex with girls to remain immortal.

#16 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 12:54 PM

Mh, I'm still thinking on more powers for Avalanche.... >.>

Zreth might be a succubus that needs to have sex with guys to remain immortal... or maybe an incubus if he wants to be male that has sex with girls to remain immortal.

* You got the bases coverwd, but like mine, I think your ability to be clever w/ it helps(ex. trap/sinkhole on enemy followed by an earthquake or larg rock :) )

*Intresting...good thing Im still debating on Cryodon's gender.

* Seriously, opinion on Cryodon...

#17 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 01:17 PM

* You got the bases coverwd, but like mine, I think your ability to be clever w/ it helps(ex. trap/sinkhole on enemy followed by an earthquake or larg rock :) )

*Intresting...good thing Im still debating on Cryodon's gender.

* Seriously, opinion on Cryodon...

Yes, I would like to be able to take advantage of his powers in every way I can. Mh, could I focus a small quake in an area that can cause a sinkhole or even, by using the quaking force, create quicksand? This could stem from my Tectonic Barrage... instead of it always being an area effect, I could focus it in one area and get the results I desire.

Male fits the stats you have.

So, Cryodon is an enraged mammoth bent on kicking the crap out of everything it sees? Does this extend to allies as well? I like the power/element combination with the creature itself, mammoths were around in the Ice Age. Are the ice crystals on its body sharp? Do they provide him his powers or are there just for a useful, cosmetic look? Can they be used as weapons themselves? Will Cryodon have any animosity to the water dino god, Hydrophant as they're similar or will they be most likely friends? What would happen, in your opinion, if Avalanche and Cryodon met each other?

#18 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:19 PM

Name: Eztli

Appearance:

Posted ImageVery rough draft appearance of Eztli.

Eztli is a large, hulking carnotaurus, it's scaly hide a deep and angry red, either from natural pigmentation or from the blood of thousands of previous victims. Along it's spine several protruding spikes jut out, though the largest of which dominate it's head, which have grown far larger than possible thanks to it's unnatural rage. Razer sharp teeth have all but ripped away any semblance of lips it's massive jaw once had, and blood and saliva seems to continously drip from it's mouth as teeth fall off and reform. It's skin looks ripped and bitten in several places, when it doesn't find anything to eat it turns it's hunger on it's own body. Continued use of the horns that sprout from it's head and neck have left Eztli eyeless, instead relying on it's sense of smell and hearing to target preys.

Faction:
Vile

Bio:
Eztli, the God of Rage and Hunger, would love nothing more than to see the entire Earth blanketed in a never ending savage feast. No one, perhaps not even Eztli itself, know wether it's blind rage causes it's seemingly singular need to crush and mangle all between it's jaws or if it's hunger drives it to extreme rage at it's inability to devour beings fast enough.

Special Moves:
Lust Jaw: Eztli's massive jaw stretches beyond it's reasonable limit, it's jaw unhinges and it's teeth seem to extend from it's skull, forming frightening rows of razor sharp teeth which Eztli then uses to rip large chunks of the enemy, satisfying both it's need to kill its opponent and satisfy it's never ending hunger. Eztli experiences a slight regenerative effect if it eats enough of the enemy's flesh.

Bull Rage: Eztli attempts to mangle the enemy with it's horns and a straight ramming attack. The same power that sustains it's terrible hunger and white hot rage grant it the ability to temporarily extend it's horns farther out, along with several smaller ones erupting from it's face and neck, forming a deadly battering ram.

Gnashing of Teeth: Eztli goes into a blind fury, it's blood boiling and it's heart pumping in the excitement and sheer carnage of a battle. The once slow and hulking frame of Eztli is fueled by it's anticipation of a good meal, gaining an unnatural speed. Eztli forgoes any semblance of self-preservation, instead opting to bite and thrash at any possible chance.

Eztli's Statistics:
Strength:
Speed: 1
Special Moves effectiveness: 5
Defense: 5
Range: 1

Eztli's Statistics during Gnashing of Teeth:
Strength:
Speed: 5
Special Moves effectiveness: 5
Defense: 1
Range: 1

#19 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:24 PM

Ruinus, that is actually a superb character.

#20 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 20 June 2010 - 10:30 PM

For those who want to join, I request villains please!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users