163 replies to this topic

#41 The Seeker of Stuff

The Seeker of Stuff

Captain Wonderful

• CBUB Character Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:47 PM

It makes me happy that no one has sad ICP.

#42 starvinmj

starvinmj

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Girl, SuperHero's movie , game, Anime and comic book(Only DC and Marvel), football<br />Batman, Destroying Stranglehold-prime at everything and making his life a miseriable.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:49 PM

It makes me happy that no one has sad ICP.

ICP sucks

#43 Soberguy

Soberguy

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,214 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

I had heard of ICP before but had never bothered to listen to them until recently. Inspired by the universal mockery of their song "Miracles", I listened to it and a few other songs and was shocked. It was horrendous. It was exactly like the cheesy, stereotypical white guy rapping seen in late 80s burger commercials.. only it had swearing and they were wearing clown makeup. Just embarassing.

#44 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

I know it's supposed to be about the best rapper and I've stated that Talib Kwali, Mos and Pharoah were extremely good (if not the best) rappers, but since we are just throwing out names we like now...Walé is good.

#45 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts
  • Interests:Girl, SuperHero's movie , game, Anime and comic book(Only DC and Marvel), football<br />Batman, Destroying Stranglehold-prime at everything and making his life a miseriable.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 02:51 PM

Eminem is the Best rapper alive!

#46 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:24 PM

He is good. Maybe great. Maybe the best of all time. His problem is he resists change. How long do we have to hear him bash pop stars, complain about his on again off again girlfriend and mom? Plus, he's more talented than that goofy crap he's been releasing on single. Grow up. Evolve. I hate when rappers don't put any love in the music. I don't mind you being angry and raging. I love the Wu-Tang's first album for that. Eminem may have been crazy when he first started, but he was passionate and real. Now, he's just riding down stream and following the current that he created instead of blazing new paths for others to follow (EX: OUTKAST) like he used to. So, Eminem could be the GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME!!! But, right now...he's stagnant.

#47 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 03:42 PM

I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt undoubtedly
And all those who look down on me I'm tearin down your balcony-Eminem

#48 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

He is good. Maybe great. Maybe the best of all time. His problem is he resists change. How long do we have to hear him bash pop stars, complain about his on again off again girlfriend and mom? Plus, he's more talented than that goofy crap he's been releasing on single. Grow up. Evolve. I hate when rappers don't put any love in the music. I don't mind you being angry and raging. I love the Wu-Tang's first album for that. Eminem may have been crazy when he first started, but he was passionate and real. Now, he's just riding down stream and following the current that he created instead of blazing new paths for others to follow (EX: OUTKAST) like he used to. So, Eminem could be the GREATEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME!!! But, right now...he's stagnant.

I think 2Pac is the greatest rapper of time

#49 LegendX

LegendX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:MMA, pro wrestling, muscle cars, sport bikes, pitbulls, Star Wars, Star Trek, hip hop, stand-up comedy and the philosophy of pointlessly, useless stuff.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:07 PM

Mostly agreed, but, you gotta understand pretty much everything he's done past his third album has been "back by popular demand". In other words, he's tryed to retire from rapping every since, but, fans keep demanding more and he seems to feel obligated to deliver.

#50 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

Mostly agreed, but, you gotta understand pretty much everything he's done past his third album has been "back by popular demand". In other words, he's tryed to retire from rapping every since, but, fans keep demanding more and he seems to feel obligated to deliver.

I think Eminem will never retire form rap because he love hip hop

#51 LegendX

LegendX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,154 posts
  • Interests:MMA, pro wrestling, muscle cars, sport bikes, pitbulls, Star Wars, Star Trek, hip hop, stand-up comedy and the philosophy of pointlessly, useless stuff.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:19 PM

I think Eminem will never retire form rap because he love hip hop

... and his fans won't let him. He's like an old wrestler... he'll always return.

#52 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 04:21 PM

... and his fans won't let him. He's like an old wrestler... he'll always return.

Agree
Hip hop is his life

#53 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:50 PM

Agree
Hip hop is his life

You're missing the point.

#54 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:56 PM

Agree
Hip hop is his life

That went over your head...

#55 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 17 June 2010 - 05:59 PM

Agree
Hip hop is his life

Right across the Bow with that one...

#56 Pseudonym

Pseudonym

Aqualad

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,845 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 06:37 PM

ICP isn't OMGWTFHORRIBLE - take it less seriously, they're ok.

Soulja Boi is really good at what he does.

Eminem is the greatest lyricist I've ever heard.

#57 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

Agree
Hip hop is his life

dam
I must be on drugs

#58 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:06 PM

You're missing the point.

i know
it was a typo

#59 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:09 PM

That went over your head...

I know
it was a mistake

#60 starvinmj

starvinmj

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,051 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 08:11 PM

Right across the Bow with that one...

lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users