So ye, Kid Buu wins.

#222 ricrery

ricrery

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:37 AM

Nuan, go *vulgarity*ing learn how get an editor or something. English is not my first language and I can spell it better than anyone on this entire thread.

#223 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:38 AM

So ye, Kid Buu wins.

Burden of proof. Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku. Kid Buu = SSJ3 Goku. Disprove it, come on, DISPROVE IT.

#224 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:06 AM

Burden of proof. Mystic Gohan > SSJ3 Goku. Kid Buu = SSJ3 Goku. Disprove it, come on, DISPROVE IT.

Sure.

Kid Buu >>SSJ3 Goku. As clearly shown in every medium that it has been represented in.

If you're going to only use ''>'' then I will aswell. Until you come up with a decent reason of why goku is equal to kid buu, you don't have anything to challenge me with.

#225 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:08 AM

Sure.

Kid Buu >>SSJ3 Goku. As clearly shown in every medium that it has been represented in.

Bullshit. Many argue that SSJ3 Goku is *stronger* than Kid Buu, and I mean many.

If you're going to only use ''>'' then I will aswell. Until you come up with a decent reason of why goku is equal to kid buu, you don't have anything to challenge me with.

Mystic Gohan; most powerful unfused character (that includes villains) in the series.

#226 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:25 AM

Bullshit. Many argue that SSJ3 Goku is *stronger* than Kid Buu, and I mean many.

What an awful argument. ''LOADS OF PEOPLE SAID THIS SO IT MUST BE TRUE !!''. That is in no way shape or form true. Especially seeing as the series says otherwise.

Mystic Gohan; most powerful unfused character (that includes villains) in the series.

In your opinion. Until you provide evidence, that's all there is.

And what many people seem to forget is that goku at ssj3 would have pretty much been as strong as mystic gohan by the time he fought kid buu.

#227 ricrery

ricrery

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 09:19 AM

What an awful argument. ''LOADS OF PEOPLE SAID THIS SO IT MUST BE TRUE !!''. That is in no way shape or form true. Especially seeing as the series says otherwise.

The only reason Kid Buu was winning was because of energy, if SSJ3 Goku wasn't restrained, he'd win.

In your opinion. Until you provide evidence, that's all there is.

And what many people seem to forget is that goku at ssj3 would have pretty much been as strong as mystic gohan by the time he fought kid buu.

That's been confirmed by the creator.

#228 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:23 AM

Looks like you were right, Akuma...

#229 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:29 AM

The only reason Kid Buu was winning was because of energy, if SSJ3 Goku wasn't restrained, he'd win.

Goku wasn't restrained. I won't deny that he was more durable and could maintain his energy better when he was fighting majin buu. But he was probably stronger when fighting kid buu, and still couldn't keep up. He even thinks this in 280.

That's been confirmed by the creator.

No, Toriyama confirmed that he wanted gohan to be the strongest at some stage throughout the show. He was twice. Against cell and super buu. He wanted gohan to kill buu but the fans wanted goku to do it. He was the strongest character at the time of fighting super buu.

#230 Nuan07

Nuan07

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:02 PM

Nuan, go *vulgarity*ing learn how get an editor or something. English is not my first language and I can spell it better than anyone on this entire thread.

see JP this is what im talking about, the type of false sense of elitism, that can be expected from a child... it would be cute if it wasnt so sad and pathetic.

you really cant little boy and your grammar is just as bad, your opinion is the only thing you have to back up any claim you make, and as your opinion means didily squat, maybe its time you went to bed and let the adults talk. i normally wouldnt pull anyone up on something as trivial as linguistics, but as you mentioned it first... must be a sad day for you.

Kid buu wins

#231 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 06:32 PM

see JP this is what im talking about, the type of false sense of elitism, that can be expected from a child... it would be cute if it wasnt so sad and pathetic.

you really cant little boy and your grammar is just as bad, your opinion is the only thing you have to back up any claim you make, and as your opinion means didily squat, maybe its time you went to bed and let the adults talk. i normally wouldnt pull anyone up on something as trivial as linguistics, but as you mentioned it first... must be a sad day for you.

Kid buu wins

I see...

#232 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:19 PM

Looks like you were right, Akuma...

of course i was...

#233 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:18 PM

Mh. So Fat Buu and Super Buu are =. They both can take out Kid Buu before he gets too strong. okay. now its Fat Buu and Super Buu. I'll go with the leaner one of the wo. Super Buu is the strongest one. Hip hooray.

#234 Younggunna

Younggunna

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:30 PM

Kid buu destroys all.

#235 tomisntblue

tomisntblue

ANNND now for something you'll really like. (It's cookie

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 10,760 posts

I love how the argument is basically, "I say this!" "Well I say this!!" "Prove it!!!" "I say this again, you prove it!!!" "You have NO PROOF! I think it's this!!" "You suck and can't prove anything! It's this!" "No This! Prove it" "Prove it!" "Prove it!!" and so on

#236 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Mh. So Fat Buu and Super Buu are =. They both can take out Kid Buu before he gets too strong. okay. now its Fat Buu and Super Buu. I'll go with the leaner one of the wo. Super Buu is the strongest one. Hip hooray.

How is Fat Buu anywhere near Super Buu ?

And how are either stronger than Kid Buu ?

#237 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:33 PM

I love how the argument is basically, "I say this!" "Well I say this!!" "Prove it!!!" "I say this again, you prove it!!!" "You have NO PROOF! I think it's this!!" "You suck and can't prove anything! It's this!" "No This! Prove it" "Prove it!" "Prove it!!" and so on

Please say that wasn't aimed at me. As I seem to be the only one using the actual anime and manga here. Not (insert buu character) ''shift - full stop'' (insert buu character).

#238 Younggunna

Younggunna

Cannon Fodder

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

Kid Buu took on Goku a Sayian 3 with out a sweat.
Fat buu had trouble dealing with him.
Super buu I dont know.

#239 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:35 PM

Look at it from my perspective okay. OKAY?!?!?!

Fat Buu + Good Buu + evil Buu right? Reverse the order of that equation, what do you get? Super Buu. Makes sense to me. See that from my perspective. its like the commutative property, you can change the order and still get the same result, only this time in the terms of power levels, not appearance. See the even so more from my perspective.

Okay, on to Kid Buu.

Like you said, Kid buu gets stronger as he fights, (Which I think he ripped off of Broly but whatever...), so initially, he would be at his base power level, right? This would mean that since Fat and Super Buu have higher power levels (Absorbed Kais, Etc.) and Kid Buu is just the base form, before all that absorbing, they could potentially kill him before he gets strong enough to decimate them. Ditto what I said perspective.

#240 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 08:39 PM

Kid Buu took on Goku a Sayian 3 with out a sweat.
Fat buu had trouble dealing with him.
Super buu I dont know.

Last I checked, Fat Buu gave SS3 Goku a hard time. SS3 Goku was going toe to toe with Kid Buu...

And Gotenks SS3 had a hard time with Super Buu... and SS3 is at least on par with SS3 Goku.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users