372 replies to this topic

#1 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:06 AM

Sorry for the delay (damn glitches) for the RP, but let us duke it out in the Land Down Under, where the environment, flora, and fauna hate you!

#2 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:38 PM

Hinok Ryunok enters, brandishing his Masamune. He swings it around for a moment and brings it to rest on his shoulder. With his free hand, he pills out a kunai and holds it in a typical ninja fashion. He is in a stance, ready for battle.

#3 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:10 PM

As Joseph climbs a tree, he sees an enraged snake on the branch close to him. It attempted a bite, but Joseph caught it by the neck, digging one of his claws into it. He threw it a few meters away, waiting for some unfortunate sap to get bitten. Although it came for Joseph, it became a zombie snake. "My lineage, screwing the natural laws since before the dawn of civilization!" he chuckled, while he hid in the tree.

#4 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 02:46 PM

Hinok sees something fly out of a tree, it is going towards him. Without a moment's hesitation, he bisects it right in half, from beginning to end perfectly with the Masamune, he realizes it was a snake, a rotting one. Hinok then throws an armed kunai (As in the C4 is armed and will explode when it comes in contact with anything as it impacts...) right into the spot where the snake came out, where it impacts with the trunk of the tree.

#5 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:19 PM

Joseph leaps out of the tree, arming himself with his trusty SG 550. "Eat lead!" he taunts as he fired 17 5.56x45mm NATO rounds at Hinok's torso, aiming for central mass, fully automatic.

#6 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 03:42 PM

Joseph leaps out of the tree, arming himself with his trusty SG 550. "Eat lead!" he taunts as he fired 17 5.56x45mm NATO rounds at Hinok's torso, aiming for central mass, fully automatic.

As the tree explodes from the kunai, it acts like shrapnel, shredded chunks of flaming wood fly everywhere within a large radius. (Are you still close to the tree?)

Hinok jumps backwards attempting to slightly reduce the amount of damage the bullets will do, taking the shots to the chest armor.

Hinok retaliates with four kunais between his fingers, letting them fly, they go towards Joseph's general direction, each spaced out to cover a larger area and have a bigger explosion area. At least of one of them aimed for him directly.

Immediately after doing this, Hinok runs towards Joseph, with the Masamune at the ready, in defensive style. He stays from him a good distance though, keeping only few yards away from him so he could move in easily with the length of the blade.

#7 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:15 PM

Joseph dodged all the kunais but one, indirectly blowing him away with kinetic force.. The tree simply fell as a result from the kunais. As Hinok did jump, a few bullets actually would penetrate the metal parts, but the spider's silk saved him trouble. However, the chest area was vulnerable. Joseph switched weapons to the kukri, circling around Hinok.

#8 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 05:22 PM

Joseph dodged all the kunais but one, indirectly blowing him away with kinetic force.. The tree simply fell as a result from the kunais. As Hinok did jump, a few bullets actually would penetrate the metal parts, but the spider's silk saved him trouble. However, the chest area was vulnerable. Joseph switched weapons to the kukri, circling around Hinok.

Hinok lashes out with the Masamune at Joseph, utilizing the length of the blade with extreme ferocity and speed in an attempt to finish Joeseph right there and then.

#9 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:01 PM

Joseph catches the sword with his Kukri, while pulling out his Desert Eagle. "Welcome to the 21st century!" he taunted as he fired at the crack, rupturing the spider silk layer. Suddenly, his gun would jam. "Dammit!"

#10 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:48 PM

Joseph catches the sword with his Kukri, while pulling out his Desert Eagle. "Welcome to the 21st century!" he taunted as he fired at the crack, rupturing the spider silk layer. Suddenly, his gun would jam. "Dammit!"

"OOOHHHHHH!!!!!", Hinok yells out a karate yell and using the martial arts for Samurais, he disarms Joseph of both the gun and the kukri, dropping the Masamune in the process. Hinok then throws Joseph away from the weapons, with a kunai following after him. Hinok immediately picks back up the Masamune and destroys the Desert Eagle with the blade. After this, Hinok falls to one knee, grabbing his chest, as he is wounded.

OOC: this sounds so robotic......

#11 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 15 May 2010 - 07:57 PM

From the dust and scrub a shape darted from cover to cover. Barely recognizable against the terrain, the shape was a translucent ghost. A Ghost closing on the explosion that had called it.

Luc-H338 could feel the blood pumping in his veins, the antipsychotic and bipolar-integration drugs slowly breaking down as his adrenaline increased in anticipation for the coming battle. From 100m out he observed as another larger set of explosives were set off. Two men fighting, one with a long sword that seemed impractical, yet was wielded with belying ease, the other hooded and carrying military grad weapons, was darting in with a small blade and knife.

"Hmm..." Luc said as he unholstered his M6D/SOCOM and checked it over. Full mag of 11 SAPHE rounds, with another 10 clips on his lower back and thighs.

The darker man with the smaller weapons was thrown away from the man with the sword, and Luc took his chance. He was already at effective range and took sights on the swordsman, with his HUD's zoom and integrated sights he took aim and fired a small burst of three shots at him. The shots made a muffled and quite burping sound as they left the Suppressed barrel.

#12 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:00 PM

A police officer sees the scuffle. "Hey you th--AAAH!" he said as he was pounced upon and killed by Joseph, as he pointed his Glock at Joseph. He takes a Glock from the cop and loads it, finding two clips on the body.

OOC: We are in Western Australia. Snakes, crocs and kangaroos are good as wildlife, as well as the funnel web spiders.

#13 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:20 PM

A police officer sees the scuffle. "Hey you th--AAAH!" he said as he was pounced upon and killed by Joseph, as he pointed his Glock at Joseph. He takes a Glock from the cop and loads it, finding two clips on the body.

OOC: We are in Western Australia. Snakes, crocs and kangaroos are good as wildlife, as well as the funnel web spiders.

Hinok feels bullets impacting with his armor on his back, he quickly turns and sees his foe, "Dishonorable... Honor shall be restored upon your death. Even the dead is honorable!", Hinok howled out... in Japanese.

Shifting his spider silk beneath his armor, he moves it around so the hole in the silk made by Jospeh is covered by the armor and the hole in the front has spider silk under it.

Throwing a look at Joseph, "I'll kill this dishonorable fool!", Hinok then runs in the newcomer's direction. But before he does so, he throws Joseph's kukri back to him. "Fighting a man that is without a blade is dishonorable."

#14 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:34 PM

OOC: He disarmed you to get rid of your gun... hence destroying it BUT not the kukri. :P Also... Am I the only one that's wounded?!?!?

OOC: I believe so, did you hurt HWFM? Also Ethan, the bullets are .50cal Semi-Armour Piercing High Explosives... I'm sure they would be slightly more than a nuisance...

IC...

The bullets glanced off the swordsmans armour exploding off to his sides and doing no real damage. He turned and ran at Luc, but only knowing that the attack came from behind gave him only 180 degrees to guess where the spartan was hiding.

Luckily for Luc the swordsman was running slightly off to the side and would put him no more than a few dozen meters away from him.

Luc waited for him to pass in his search and then got up on a knee, he bump-fired the rest of the clip (8 rounds) at him and reloaded before pulling his Machete.

Bloody work would follow as he changed the systems over from Camo to Shield.

#15 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:46 PM

OOC: I believe so, did you hurt HWFM? Also Ethan, the bullets are .50cal Semi-Armour Piercing High Explosives... I'm sure they would be slightly more than a nuisance...

IC...

The bullets glanced off the swordsmans armour exploding off to his sides and doing no real damage. He turned and ran at Luc, but only knowing that the attack came from behind gave him only 180 degrees to guess where the spartan was hiding.

Luckily for Luc the swordsman was running slightly off to the side and would put him no more than a few dozen meters away from him.

Luc waited for him to pass in his search and then got up on a knee, he bump-fired the rest of the clip (8 rounds) at him and reloaded before pulling his Machete.

Bloody work would follow as he changed the systems over from Camo to Shield.

OOC: Wasn't it supposed to be Adamant Armor? Not Samurai Armor with Spider Silk... In this case, I fall over dead as the spider silk is caught on fire thanks to the bullets entering the armor and exploding, would that be about right?

#16 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 08:55 PM

OOC: Wasn't it supposed to be Adamant Armor? Not Samurai Armor with Spider Silk... In this case, I fall over dead as the spider silk is caught on fire thanks to the bullets entering the armor and exploding, would that be about right?

OOC: So First Kill HWFM? I already said they Glanced off the armour instead of Penetrating, so he can stick around. As well, Explosives aren't incendiary, it wouldn't have caught the silk on fire, but it would severely damage it and substantially reduce it's effectiveness in that section. And don't forget the Impact Force of the blasts under the armour if I do pen...

#17 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:13 PM

OOC: So First Kill HWFM? I already said they Glanced off the armour instead of Penetrating, so he can stick around. As well, Explosives aren't incendiary, it wouldn't have caught the silk on fire, but it would severely damage it and substantially reduce it's effectiveness in that section. And don't forget the Impact Force of the blasts under the armour if I do pen...

OOC: Screw it.

The deflected explosions of the bullets strike Hinok's Kunai and break through it, activating it. He blows up in one big spectacle.

#18 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:06 PM

OOC: Oops. It was Admant armor. Also JP, thank me for having the Deagle jam, giving you time to strike.

To evade the blows, Joseph did much acrobatic work. He then aimed the Glock at Hinok, while taking a whiff in the air, sensing another opponent. "That fool payed for his insolence. You soon will, while we fight like gentlemen." He said to Hinok, switching to his Kukri. "Honor or no, there is only winning." He tried to see a way with the crack in the Admant armor. It was very tough, but not impervious.

#19 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:22 PM

OOC: Oops. It was Admant armor. Also JP, thank me for having the Deagle jam, giving you time to strike.

To evade the blows, Joseph did much acrobatic work. He then aimed the Glock at Hinok, while taking a whiff in the air, sensing another opponent. "That fool payed for his insolence. You soon will, while we fight like gentlemen." He said to Hinok, switching to his Kukri. "Honor or no, there is only winning." He tried to see a way with the crack in the Admant armor. It was very tough, but not impervious.

OOC: Thank you. :P

"Ah, a sword fight?", Hinok asked readying his blade, "But what of him? The one with a gun?", Hinok asked Joseph.

#20 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:39 PM

"We will see. Now let us fight like gentlemen!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users