So when will we be doing this?

#22 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 04:21 PM

Whenever Kev fixes his character. I may put some surprises.

#23 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

Hmm, Mind if I put a character down I might not be able to enter though..........

#24 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 09:38 PM

I've come to a decision.

If Skir is going to be using equipment from the Halo universe.

I might just as well use equipment from the FF universe.

There is a legendary armor.

It has Wall, which is a magic composed of Shell and Protect, Shell for magic damage reduction and Protect for physical damage reduction.

Shell could in this case, protect me from ranged attacks as Magic is a ranged attack.

Protect can protect me from melee attack as it protects from physical attack, only in this case, it takes melee damage and reduce it while Shell takes the ranged attacks and thus reduce it.

The legendary armor itself is very high in defense as its one of the best armors in the game and it also boosts some stats.

Wall combined with this acts very much like Skir's armor and its shield.

#25 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:11 PM

I've come to a decision.

If Skir is going to be using equipment from the Halo universe.

I might just as well use equipment from the FF universe.

There is a legendary armor.

It has Wall, which is a magic composed of Shell and Protect, Shell for magic damage reduction and Protect for physical damage reduction.

Shell could in this case, protect me from ranged attacks as Magic is a ranged attack.

Protect can protect me from melee attack as it protects from physical attack, only in this case, it takes melee damage and reduce it while Shell takes the ranged attacks and thus reduce it.

The legendary armor itself is very high in defense as its one of the best armors in the game and it also boosts some stats.

Wall combined with this acts very much like Skir's armor and its shield.

Ugh. I thought you said you were just kidding, are we really gonna have an armor arms race here? You have bulletproof samurai armor, a BFS, and are the only one here with a full-on explosive, use that to your advantage....besides I dont know about you guys, but I plan on getting in close and rendering your guys's precious armor a metal coffin :P...

PS: if you think Im bad, please expect a "canned food" joke at ur expense from HWFM's zombie character.

#26 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 09 May 2010 - 10:48 PM

Ugh. I thought you said you were just kidding, are we really gonna have an armor arms race here? You have bulletproof samurai armor, a BFS, and are the only one here with a full-on explosive, use that to your advantage....besides I dont know about you guys, but I plan on getting in close and rendering your guys's precious armor a metal coffin :P...

PS: if you think Im bad, please expect a "canned food" joke at ur expense from HWFM's zombie character.

That's what I was about to mock Skir and JP's characters as: Canned and Microwaved food. DON'T EVER underestimate the power of a Deagle. Give it wheels, it becomes a cannon. The SIG SG 550 provides armor piercing, precision, and reliability from both Armalite and Kalashnikov.

#27 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:18 AM

...HE STARTED IT! lol.

Why not?

Makes it all the more fun!

Besides, Hinok fits the Samurai class of the FF universe and is using a weapon from the FF universe... why not go for the whole shebang?

Is BFS supposed to mean Big *vulgarity*ing Sword?

I was kidding about me acting like a brat... >.<

I realized... I've eaten too much sugar today.

#28 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:32 AM

Is it ok for me to join or is to late

#29 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 01:38 AM

Is it ok for me to join or is to late

No, it hasn't even start, we've just begun!

#30 skykorean

skykorean

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • Interests:Video games,Comics, World of Darkness, and still god...deal with it.

Posted 10 May 2010 - 02:47 AM

Ninja sniper
Primary:M 25 with scope
Secondary:h&k usp 45 with suppressor
Melee:Ninjato

Living in feudal japan Raito Yammato(at the age of 5) got his village slaughter by an evil feudal lord. Raito swore to get vengeance on the feudal.At the age of 7 he got accept to a school for ninjas. There he learn many way to kill a person. At the age of 12 he graduated from the school and was one there best students. A couple months later he final found the feudal lord, only died by a man with a weapon. Them he activated a device that made a hole in the air. The man ran though the hole and Raito follow him in to the hole. On the other side was a new land that he had never saw before. After a couple day later he found out he was in the year 2000.
More backstory later....

#31 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:21 AM

I'm going to take some things out of a Warhammer rule book. This guy or atleast someone who's using his name will be in my Warhammer RP.

Sir Valdak of Tzeentch

Primary: Crown of Everlasting Conquest
Secondary: Armour of Damanation
Melee: Sword of Change

Valdak was born from a Damsel of Bretonnia captured by putrid followers of Nurgle and was to be used as a sacrifice to the God of Pestilence. Before her capture the damsel had the child of a grand Lord of Bretonnia resting within her womb. On the day of the sacrifice before her body was taken by countless diseases a flock of Daemonic crows wisps her away to the realm of Chaos where her child is born. The mother dying at birth left the son born with a truly noble heart in the land of corruption. Trained by the wretched daemons of Tzeentch he lives in the Chaos Realm for 8 years until he forces his way out and into the land of men. Unscathed by the mutating energies of Chaos he stumbles across into a tribe of worshippers. More to come.........

#32 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:34 AM

Good, long range is equal, as my SIG can also become a sniper rifle if one adds a scope. There is no need for a silencer in mid range, so that is barred. The ninjato is fine. Just throw out your silencer and you are good to go. This is for sky. IF anyone wants silencers, put them strictly on Primary for long range.

#33 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:36 AM

Primary: Crown of Everlasting Conquest
Secondary: Armour of Damanation
Melee: Sword of Change

What do they do?

#34 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:50 AM

What do they do?

Here are some direct quotes from my book and the basic gist of what it does.

Crown of Everlasting Conquest: "The warrior's helmet is crafted into a magnificent crown of spikes and horns that radiate invigorating dark power." It basically makes my person Regenerate

Armour of Damanation: "This ornate suit of Chaos armour shimmers with the eldritch energies of the Chaos Wastes, distorting the wearer's outline and clouding the foes mind's" It makes me extremly difficult to hit annd the sight of me a confusing unrecongizable blur. Also this is for Chaos armour "An ornate suit of plate worn by the favoured of chaos do not hail from the smithy of mortal man..........skipping..............it is said the sons of hashut bind tiny portions of chaos into each weapon or suit they forge." chaos armour rivals that of Gromril armour the nigh indestructible metal of the Fantasy world.

Sword of Change: "The Sword of change has the power to reduce those it pierces into flailing mounds of flesh." The Sword makes me stronger and if I get a hit I may have a chance of turning you into a flailing spawn.

#35 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:55 AM

That will be alright, Zreth. However, WELCOME TO THE 21st century! Your armor other than temporary distractions, would be rather useless against bullets. Your only hope would be your crown and sword. Don't argue with me; this is MY RP.

#36 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:58 AM

That will be alright, Zreth. However, WELCOME TO THE 21st century! Your armor other than temporary distractions, would be rather useless against bullets. Your only hope would be your crown and sword. Don't argue with me; this is MY RP.

.....There are bullets in Warhammer and cannons........and giant screaming beasts that can flip over tanks.....oh and thier's tanks..........But okay he's still a Chaos Lord.

#37 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 02:59 AM

I'm actually suprised you complained about the armour and not the sword.

#38 KevinDWolf93

KevinDWolf93

A fluffy puppy with a heart of gold!

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 12,353 posts
  • Interests:Mythology and other lore, reading, writing, Werewolves/wolves, weapons, science fiction, fighting, 19th/20th century literature (ex. Moby Dick, Call of the Wild, Adventures of Sherlock Holmes)

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:10 AM

Wait is your guy from regular warhammer or 40k? And dont worry, Im probably the one whos gonna be complaining about the sword :P

#39 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:14 AM

Wait is your guy from regular warhammer or 40k? And dont worry, Im probably the one whos gonna be complaining about the sword :P

Warhammer Fantasy. Also doing a little math Strength 3 is about a pretty strong human Strength 5 is about Spider man level and Strength 6 (Which my Lord has.) Comes from large monsters like a 100 ft Shaggoth. Archaon's rather remarkable piece of Chaos armour was able to take on the blows from a Bloodthirster which could have like Strength 10.

#40 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 11 May 2010 - 03:16 AM

Skirmisher how strong is your SPARTAN?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users