509 replies to this topic

#501 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

So Master Roshi is the weakest character that is still able to bust a celestial body, cool.

#502 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:20 PM

Can he like survive in the sun. I have been watching DBZ since I was a child. I noticed Sun>Dbz characters. When goku fought cooler he won by blasting Cooler into the sun. Cooler was really strong. I never seen DBZ characters survive in the sun, not even kid buu. Forget DBGT because the characters have been powered down.

But in DBZ the characters are more powerful. Master Roshi and Piccolo busting a moon. Piccolo faster then the speed of sound. Frieza busting a planet at his weakest form with only one finger. Kid buu busting all bunch of planets,etc etc etc.

So can he survive in the sun?

#503 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:45 PM

Can he like survive in the sun. I have been watching DBZ since I was a child. I noticed Sun>Dbz characters. When goku fought cooler he won by blasting Cooler into the sun. Cooler was really strong. I never seen DBZ characters survive in the sun, not even kid buu. Forget DBGT because the characters have been powered down.

But in DBZ the characters are more powerful. Master Roshi and Piccolo busting a moon. Piccolo faster then the speed of sound. Frieza busting a planet at his weakest form with only one finger. Kid buu busting all bunch of planets,etc etc etc.

So can he survive in the sun?

Cooler was owned the second Goku went Super. He just threw him into the Sun for good measure and look how that turned out. Yeah, he survived it actually, though it was just a piece of his head. That was the only Villain to survive the sun, at the surface but he wasn't inside it.

Mh, I speculated that Broly at least went inside the sun for a few seconds before dying and that his energy remnants shot out from the other side of the sun so... but that's speculation and even so more if he had been at full power without any damaged done to him as he was still injured from his last fight.

Kid Buu.... maybe, I don't know, it might just burn all of his atoms, every single tiny shred of him, to ashes.

#504 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 01 June 2010 - 05:56 PM

really??? the pressure of an explosion at the earth center of these magnitudes would be cataclysmic... the pressure would have to go somewhere, the liquid has to displace the force to somewhere, and it would only be able to displace so much...

i agree entirely about the moon, like a glass ball. but the earth, im trying to think of an analogy for the earth but nothing is coming to mind. but i cant imagine the earth being able to displace dozens upon dozens of times the force needed to vaporise the moon...

Well, Liquids can be compressed easier than Solids... and like I said, it would still wreak havoc on the surface as the pressure would create earthquakes and volcanoes. But it would still take alot more energy to pop a planet than just the up-scaled by mass theory.

#505 Nuan07

Nuan07

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:04 PM

Well, Liquids can be compressed easier than Solids... and like I said, it would still wreak havoc on the surface as the pressure would create earthquakes and volcanoes. But it would still take alot more energy to pop a planet than just the up-scaled by mass theory.

it makes sense dont get me wrong, but that much effort???... im just finding it hard to see... if you find an article on the subject (i know, i know, i find articles like that all the time). but yeah if you can find me something that accurately explains it i'll concede to what ever measure is theorized....

but right now, i just dont see the fact that our planet has so much liquid and layers being terribly terribly important, whilst contending with such devastating powers.

#506 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 07:34 PM

Broly... can bust dah Galaxy.

*Leaves*

#507 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 09:19 AM

it didnt drill through the moon, it blew it up???.... anything it cant pierce it explodes... if it cant pierce the moon its not going to pierce the earth???...

but again, your kind of avoiding the point arent you, you're picking up ruinus attributes. its simple really and i think if you stopped and thought about it properly you'd agree with me.
the way your going about it, doesnt really make much sense... i know i know i know DBZ isnt the most consistent or logical at points. but it doesnt mean we cant be. to get to the core of the problem, to make the most sense of the situation...

i ask the same as i just did,

"you think it would take roshi 26 times more effort to take out an object with only 4 times more mass???... with the exact same attack????

do you think it would take piccolo 26 times more effort to take out an object only four times bigger than the moon???... with a SPC????"

Piccolo has never taken out the moon with a special beam cannon. He used a destructive wave. He took out gokus ship with a special beam cannon. Ya numpty.

I'm not avoiding it at all. I reckon Roshi would have to try 26 times harder to destroy a planet than he would a moon.

#508 Nuan07

Nuan07

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:08 PM

Piccolo has never taken out the moon with a special beam cannon. He used a destructive wave. He took out gokus ship with a special beam cannon. Ya numpty.

I'm not avoiding it at all. I reckon Roshi would have to try 26 times harder to destroy a planet than he would a moon.

cheese and crackers, shwsh.

well i have no idea what can be said to convince you otherwise... for me it doesnt add up at all... 26 times more effort???... ho hum

#509 Stranglehold-prime

Stranglehold-prime

I am One with the Ferret.

• Members
  • 3,684 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:43 PM

Cooler was owned the second Goku went Super. He just threw him into the Sun for good measure and look how that turned out. Yeah, he survived it actually, though it was just a piece of his head. That was the only Villain to survive the sun, at the surface but he wasn't inside it.

Mh, I speculated that Broly at least went inside the sun for a few seconds before dying and that his energy remnants shot out from the other side of the sun so... but that's speculation and even so more if he had been at full power without any damaged done to him as he was still injured from his last fight.

Kid Buu.... maybe, I don't know, it might just burn all of his atoms, every single tiny shred of him, to ashes.

Yeah thats true. But I thnk the heat would kill him. I think he can survive being next to the sun, thats my theory.

#510 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 02 June 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yeah thats true. But I thnk the heat would kill him. I think he can survive being next to the sun, thats my theory.

Well being close to it would still ignite him on fire.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users