#1 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:15 PM

Posted Image
For all the DBZ fans, we all know Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan...we all know he manhandled the Z fighters in movie 8...that itself earned broly my respect.
we also know all the hype about him..

Broly is the strongest DBZ char ever!!
i laughed at that...

But how Strong is he really?

did he really bust an ENTIRE galaxy..?
Here's what one guy thinks...

Could he stand against a SSJ2 ..?
Broly vs Gohan(SSJ..2?)p1
Broly vs Gohan(SSj..2?)p2
or maybe SSJ3 ?
Posted Image

could he really hold his own against SSJ Gogeta ! ?
DBZ Budokai 3 intro

DBZ Tenkaichi 3 intro

perhaps even Vegito!?
Posted Image

Could this be a possible outcome..?
Posted Image

now he's a SSJ3!!?
Posted Image

Just how Strong is The Legendary Super Saiyan...

State your opinions and facts regarding the maximum power of this hyped up Legendary mountain of muscles.
Posted Image

#2 MarvelFan15

MarvelFan15

May I polish your boots, Marvel Man ?

• Members
  • 2,639 posts
  • Interests:Fighting Frost-Giants, demons, Loki, and DC fanboys. Also: Sports, Movies, Comics, TV, Games (of any sort), books, cars, girls, and Video Games.

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:39 PM

I was going to say something humorous...but I was afraid it might offend the DBZ crowd. *Shrugs*

#3 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:45 PM

I was going to say something humorous...but I was afraid it might offend the DBZ crowd. *Shrugs*

just say it Thor...

#4 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:47 PM

Mhhhh, nice first post! My one issue on here with him is that people here say that as his feats are not in the main continuity of the DBZ storyline, they're not to be used in debates as they're useless according to them. But others seem to abuse Janemba's reality distorting and manipulation parts and whatnot and hes non canon too as well. What's the difference?

I know Broly cannot face Vegito. Nor Gogeta for that matter, but he most definitely can kill Frieza, Super Cell, I believe so, and Buu... well, Kid Buu was the weakest incarnation of all the Buus (But yet the most unpredictable of all) but it would be his true form, Broly could fight him him on equal footing forever as both don't seem to run out of energy and he can wear down Kid Buu's regeneration...to the point where it would be hard for Buu to regenerate (Absorption fails here, Broly's barrier makes sure of that. Broly's also tanked a planet busting attack to the face without said barrier too so he is really durable as well, so Buu's attacks may not inflict as much damage as he normally would...)

He could take on SS3 Goku, by himself without any other aid from the Fighters... but who knows.

#5 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 10:53 PM

Dude, we're not that rabid.

#6 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 05:41 PM

Wow, this thread's not getting much attention... oh well.

#7 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:00 PM

I believe that Broly as a legendary ssj is roughly on par with fat buu. He probably is slightly weaker but would eventually overtake this buu due to the fact that he constantly increases in power.
Obviously he would kill frieza and cell at the same time.
He would lose to a ssj3 goku. Goku, having previous knowledge on Broly, would go all out against him, and end him pretty quickly. That and the fact he would be significantly stronger anyways.

Gogeta and Vegito shouldn't even come into question with Broly. No one should really.

The Legendary SSJ3 is an absolutely ridiculous concept created by idiots. Even Broly as a regular ssj3 is a stupid idea as he clearly doesn't have the patience to learn how to transform.

#8 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:06 PM

I believe that Broly as a legendary ssj is roughly on par with fat buu. He probably is slightly weaker but would eventually overtake this buu due to the fact that he constantly increases in power.
He would lose to a ssj3 goku. Goku, having previous knowledge on Broly, would go all out against him, and end him pretty quickly. That and the fact he would be significantly stronger anyways.

Gogeta and Vegito shouldn't even come into question with Broly. No one should really.

The Legendary SSJ3 is an absolutely ridiculous concept created by idiots. Even Broly as a regular ssj3 is a stupid idea as he clearly doesn't have the patience to learn how to transform.

Exactly what I said...

#9 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

yea i agree with pretty much everything u just said...

#10 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:44 PM

Catnips. In one of the matches involving DBZ characters, they claimed that since Broly's feats and powers (I claim powers to be feats as well) to be non-canon as well as him as he is not part of the main continuity... If that was the case, would that just completely render the character useless and non-debatable?

#11 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

Catnips. In one of the matches involving DBZ characters, they claimed that since Broly's feats and powers (I claim powers to be feats as well) to be non-canon as well as him as he is not part of the main continuity... If that was the case, would that just completely render the character useless and non-debatable?

No - he's a character on this site. He's debatable. And 'cannon' doesn't matter any ways. This site prides itself on 'feats. The time lines where the feats come from is absolutely unimportant.

#12 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:03 PM

No - he's a character on this site. He's debatable. And 'cannon' doesn't matter any ways. This site prides itself on 'feats. The time lines where the feats come from is absolutely unimportant.

I thought so. I put forth that argument as well.... and had it denied.

#13 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:21 PM

I thought so. I put forth that argument as well.... and had it denied.

If some denies it just ask - ''so is this match 'cannon' ?''

#14 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

If some denies it just ask - ''so is this match 'cannon' ?''

Did that, I even threw in, "How would you debate a match between Goku at SS3 and Broly, if you were backing Broly as he is non-canon as you say?", albeit in different terms.

#15 Shockwave

Shockwave

Herr Han Shot first.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 2,623 posts
  • Interests:Video games, movies, writing

Posted 28 April 2010 - 08:57 PM

Going to say it, Lina Inverse would kill him with either the Giga Slave or the Ragna Blade.

I really stopped caring for the Dragonball Franchise long ago, and even to this day I wonder what I liked about it so damn much. I left before Brolly was a character and I still see him as the anime Hulk. Frankly, I think he would have been a lot more threatening as an actual main villain. then we could debate this.

But, to quote, "You may be a god, but to us you'll always be, a filler villain!" And therefore just as easily defeated.

#16 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:38 PM

Yes but as is the case with DBZ characters, it's a question of whether it would hit. It's exactly the same case with the rasenshurikan - which would kill about 95% of the people on this site (including Z fighters) if it hit.

There's also the question of whether Lina would actually get anywhere near Broly before she was killed.

At the current rate of things I reckon Rulk is now the anime version of the Hulk.

Nah, he wouldn't of worked as a main villain character. For a start, his background is awful, and secondly, he isn't the type of character that would keep intrest for more than 6 episodes. He'd just run roumd screaming Kakarot and clotheslining people through cliffs. His short lives appearance was for the best methinks, I mean we only have to look at Bio-Broly to see what happened when you don't know what to do with Broly.

At least Broly's defeats claim some level of logic. The general consensus is that he has been bested by a greater power. That poltergeist movie is a bad example, as the villain was hit by the combined forces of Yusuke, Hiel, Kuwabara and kurama, survives, but is taken down by a mere rei-gun.

And the Stardust breaker is arguably, no it is, the best attack on this site. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

#17 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 28 April 2010 - 10:54 PM

Yes but as is the case with DBZ characters, it's a question of whether it would hit. It's exactly the same case with the rasenshurikan - which would kill about 95% of the people on this site (including Z fighters) if it hit.

There's also the question of whether Lina would actually get anywhere near Broly before she was killed.

At the current rate of things I reckon Rulk is now the anime version of the Hulk.

Nah, he wouldn't of worked as a main villain character. For a start, his background is awful, and secondly, he isn't the type of character that would keep intrest for more than 6 episodes. He'd just run roumd screaming Kakarot and clotheslining people through cliffs. His short lives appearance was for the best methinks, I mean we only have to look at Bio-Broly to see what happened when you don't know what to do with Broly.

At least Broly's defeats claim some level of logic. The general consensus is that he has been bested by a greater power. That poltergeist movie is a bad example, as the villain was hit by the combined forces of Yusuke, Hiel, Kuwabara and kurama, survives, but is taken down by a mere rei-gun.

And the Stardust breaker is arguably, no it is, the best attack on this site. Just thought I'd throw that in there.

The reason Broly got KOed by Goku at the end of the first film, was Goku hit with enough sufficient force, via his comrade's energies fueling him, to reopen his old knife wound that he received as a baby. Had that not been there...

I've never seen the Stardust Breaker attack nor do I understand how it would be the best attack?

#18 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 12:04 AM

The reason Broly got KOed by Goku at the end of the first film, was Goku hit with enough sufficient force, via his comrade's energies fueling him, to reopen his old knife wound that he received as a baby. Had that not been there...

I've never seen the Stardust Breaker attack nor do I understand how it would be the best attack?

The Stardust Breaker attack is seen by Gogeta in the DBZ movie fusion reborn.

he used it against janemba as his first and last projectile attack; it discentegrated janemba seconds after hit him and janemba didnt even know untill it was too late...

it is 'one' of the best attacks on this site...but i highly doubt its the 'best' attack on this site...
maybe for DBZ chars its is...

#19 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:18 PM

It is the best move in DBZ. And I don't think anyone will be able to trump it.

#20 Nuan07

Nuan07

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 29 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

The Stardust Breaker attack is seen by Gogeta in the DBZ movie fusion reborn.

he used it against janemba as his first and last projectile attack; it discentegrated janemba seconds after hit him and janemba didnt even know untill it was too late...

it is 'one' of the best attacks on this site...but i highly doubt its the 'best' attack on this site...
maybe for DBZ chars its is...

i disagree, it was able to entirely destroy a being that seemed to have a ridiculous regen ability... i personally put him above buu, catnips disagrees...
hes able to shift his entire being one atom at a time through spaces in dimension, thats a ridiculously crazy amount of control over your body...
Stardust breaker is a very very very powerful attack...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users