• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#81 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:02 PM

Considering Reed eradicated an entire Mutliverse with that thing, in one go, it might be an omni-directional wave attack. *Shrugs*

If it were omni-directional then what stops Buu from IT'ing to another dimension to evade it?

#82 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:23 PM

If it were omni-directional then what stops Buu from IT'ing to another dimension to evade it?

"Multiverse", practially wipes everything out... EVERYTHING, in the few universes that are wiped out. So, jumping to another dimension would be useless...

#83 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:26 PM

i would like to be wolverine this time.

well i cant promise that role because ribbonz was wolverine in the last one so if he decides to join this one, he does have the choice to keep his old char or get a new one.

so it depends...

#84 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 11:27 PM

"Multiverse", practially wipes everything out... EVERYTHING, in the few universes that are wiped out. So, jumping to another dimension would be useless...

Unless, Buu destroys the universe first of course

#85 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 12:29 AM

Unless, Buu destroys the universe first of course

But wouldn't that destroy himself as well? And Galactus can survive this... He survived the destruction of his universe. Yes with Eternity's help but he was also fused with the Sentience of The Universe. He is needed, he can survive that...

#86 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:36 AM

But wouldn't that destroy himself as well? And Galactus can survive this... He survived the destruction of his universe. Yes with Eternity's help but he was also fused with the Sentience of The Universe. He is needed, he can survive that...

I'm not sure. We saw the universe start ripping around him and he started making a barrier around himself that even Vegito had to try to penetrate. Chances are he'd just be left in the void of nothingness - bored.

And, as you've put, Galactus was fused with the sentience of the universe. And the Marvel universe at that. So no, I doubt Galactus would survive that.

#87 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 06:26 PM

I'm not sure. We saw the universe start ripping around him and he started making a barrier around himself that even Vegito had to try to penetrate. Chances are he'd just be left in the void of nothingness - bored.

And, as you've put, Galactus was fused with the sentience of the universe. And the Marvel universe at that. So no, I doubt Galactus would survive that.

But he still survived the destruction of his universe, I don't think that the universe being Marvel has anything to do with that, only that the fact is that he survived the destruction of a universe. He could do it again.

#88 comic_book_fan

comic_book_fan

Believes Han shot first

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:11 PM

well i cant promise that role because ribbonz was wolverine in the last one so if he decides to join this one, he does have the choice to keep his old char or get a new one.

so it depends...

well if he chooses wolverine again i will be the thing.

#89 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:39 PM

But he still survived the destruction of his universe, I don't think that the universe being Marvel has anything to do with that, only that the fact is that he survived the destruction of a universe. He could do it again.

Yes, but as you've written, it was with aid of another being, who resides in the MU. He isn't here now is he ? And lets face it, if he had ever survived a universe explosion by himself, it would have been in that respect thread Treacherous posted.

#90 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:50 PM

Yes, but as you've written, it was with aid of another being, who resides in the MU. He isn't here now is he ? And lets face it, if he had ever survived a universe explosion by himself, it would have been in that respect thread Treacherous posted.

No, the Sentience of the Universe is bonded with him. Unless you mean Eternity? Ah, then. But if so. That was when Galan was fused with The Sentience of the Universe, that he only began to gain his power, that his universe's Eternity aided him. But he is now as strong or at least equal to Eternity.

#91 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:51 PM

No, the Sentience of the Universe is bonded with him. Unless you mean Eternity? Ah, then. But if so. That was when Galan was fused with The Sentience of the Universe, that he only began to gain his power, that his universe's Eternity aided him. But he is now as strong or at least equal to Eternity. He could possibly do it. Who knows. Stan Lee does. Or Jack Kirby...

#92 catnips47

catnips47

Kneel before Zod

• Members
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:06 PM

It's not really enough to base a genuine argument on in my opinion.

(Ye, I meant eternity)

#93 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 08:08 PM

It's not really enough to base a genuine argument on in my opinion.

(Ye, I meant eternity)

Mhhhkay. Alright.

#94 AKUMA

AKUMA

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,049 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 10:15 PM

well if he chooses wolverine again i will be the thing.

okay, ill reserve u a spot since you already picked one.

well talk more about this when the actually time arrives...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users