• Please log in to reply
283 replies to this topic

#41 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 23 April 2010 - 05:36 AM

Better?

Yes... but organization helps people to read it. Don't worry I'll sort it out. I'll also give tips in Olive.

Name: The Federation of Erisus
Nation's leader: Draco "Xenoripper" Eternus
Link: http://www.nationstates.net/erisus

Provinces: Four (South Erisus, West Erisus, East Erisus, North Erisus)

Natural resources: Oil, Forestry, fish, hydroelectric power, livestock

Hazards: As it is a "Death World," It has a heap of natural disasters, owing to the Volcanoes and hot and humid landscape. It does have occasional Xenomorph stampedes and earthquakes.

Military: 10% 6.9 million

Squad:
(4) PMA Assault Rifle, rival of the M4A1
(2) Anti-tank rifle .90 caliber
(3) medics with automatic combat shotguns,
(1) sniper with MM 24 sniper rifle, witch rivals the CheyTac M200.
(10) Bullet proof armor of Kevlar and Xenomorph hide
(10) fletchette grenades [I'm guessing that these would look and work similar to Halo's Spike Grenades?]

Tank: Slow, but very tough, the M19 Great White has Gyrojet like rounds that explode once they hit the opponent, even in penetration. which is the primary armament. Its armor is titanium, providing some sluggish protection for the 40 ton tank is rather slow, 27 miles per hour. The secondary armament is a Gatling gun with incendiary ammo. The cannon is 100 mm thick.

Aircraft: Pterodactyl: Very fast and bruising, but fragile, it was made for hit and run. The missiles are small conventional warheads that can break up into smaller ones. The machine gun is fragile, but good as last resort due to the high kinetic energy. It can go to Mach 2. and is somewhat maneuverable, putting the F-22 Raptors into a run for its money. It comes equipped with jamming technology, with infrared tracking rather than radar.

Navy: Erisus has a rather humble, standard navy. The ships are a balance between strong and fast, with medium armor and weaponry, mostly comprising of the M15 Great White, a cheap, balanced ship. It has cannons and machine guns, but not much in weapons. The armor is rather humble, providing standard protection.

#42 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 12:00 PM

Well, here we go

Name: Republic of Opaloco
Leader: Chancellor Arekos
link: Opaloco

Provinces: Opaloco is divided into two sections, one inside the other. The "Outer Ring" is mostly wild, with farms scattered throughout the large forest that makes up the rest. travel through the forest is dangerous, as the vicious blink dog packs roam through them in the day, though many of the wealthy class of opaloco live their lives on massive estates in this area. the "Inner circle" of Opaloco has been heavily urbanized, and there are really only three area types: city areas, Massive shopping malls/superstores, and heavy industrial areas. the very center of the circle is where the Parliament of Opaloco does its business, in the Grand Hall Of Commerce

Resources: the mountains in the southwest of the Outer ring are saturated with Uranium (many scientists speculate that the heavy radiation is what gave the blink dog It's unique abilities, supported by the fact that the blink dog population is most heavy there) and have become the basis for Opaloco Wealth in the foreign market, Being the base supply of many nations. The forests, Though heavily protected by government regulations, supply a healthy supply of hardwood. Fishing is also surprisingly lucrative, and Jocastan, the only real city outside of the inner circle, is on Opaloco's coast.

Hazards: Blink Dogs, the teleporting beasts that roam most of Opaloco's outer ring, are the most dangerous hazard of the country. Larger than a husky, territorial, smart, and completely untamable, many a hiker has accidentally wandered into a pack's territory and not come out. Radiation in the southern mountains is also dangerous for the unprepared

Military: 8%

Squad: Opaloco's military is the BPDF (border patrol & defense forces), and unsurprisingly specializes in city and forest warfare, specifically at night

(6)riflemen armed with PSk-23s the equivalent of an M-16. two are designated field medics, and carry proper supplies instead of extra equipment listed below.
(2)combat engineers armed with combat shotguns. One carries an .80 caliber anti-tank, the other a military flamethrower
(1) designated sniper team, consisting of a spotter with a PSk-23, the other with Barret .50 cal. both wear ghillie suits and
carry 2 charges of C4
all unit members (except medics) are equipped with a sidearm, 2 fragmentation grenades, and a blackfire grenade, which is basically an advanced Molotov.

Tank: The TX-32 battle tank's original was anti air, though it has proven to also be as extremely effective anti-infantry vehicle also. Smaller and less armored than most tanks, the designer's opted for speed and maneuverability, using off road tires instead of treads. the TX tops out a 70 mph It's main armaments are dual large caliber Gatling mounted on top, and have full 360 degree rotation. the on board computer does most of the aiming, allowing the two man crew to focus on not getting shot. two grenade launchers were added two the sides to augment its anti infantry capabilities, and can be loaded with either heavy duty fragmentation grenades or modified blackfire grenades. these must be fired manually.

Aircraft: the AX-82 stealth bomber is the bane of armored units. The large but fast jet can easily reach mach one, and carries very heavy bombing armaments. It carries twelve units PPtx smart bombs, which explode mid-air into multiple fragmentation grenades. it also carries 12 LPK "Devil rockets", mounted on the bottom of the jet, easily capable of demolishing almost any tank or building.

Navy: the main military water craft of Opaloco is th NX-42 Carrier. the behemoth of a ship can hold up to 30 AX-82s, has extremely sophisticated sensory equipment, has enough firepower to single-handedly destroy a city, and can take a ridiculous amount of fire itself. They themselves have been compared to small cities. Unfortunately, these monsters are extremely expensive to make, and move decidedly slow. Only about 15 are known to exist, although the number may be more, and the BPDF is always petitioning for more.

#43 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 23 April 2010 - 03:11 PM

Yes I remember that now as well.

This puts the Territory into contention... and gives me an idea to kick of this war.

I'll change the map to give Both parties the Territory, but I will expand it's boarders so that it can accommodate two full nations. This is the match to the Powder keg of Khazan!

Oh boy.

#44 Zreth

Zreth

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 3,038 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 06:06 PM

Can you guy leave a spot open my friend is planning to join.

#45 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts
  • Interests:The Halo Universe, Warhammer Fantasy and 40K, Deconstructing the Hype of Star Wars, Still Like Star Wars though...

Posted 23 April 2010 - 07:43 PM

Can you guy leave a spot open my friend is planning to join.

Areas 5, 7, and 9 are good and open... but areas 3 and 4 are probably going to see intense battle.

So just inform him of this and have him go through all of the signing up process.

Also as of this writing we have 58 hours left before registration ends. For all those who have yet to apply, you can still just post here to register and then Edit your information later at your convenience. On Sunday I will post to discuss how we will go about fighting this war.

#46 He who fights monsters

He who fights monsters

I am One with the Ferret.

• CBUB Match Judges
  • 4,600 posts

Posted 23 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

Yes... but organization helps people to read it. Don't worry I'll sort it out. I'll also give tips in Olive.

Sorry about that. The grenades will be looking like what you mentioned. Take out the anti-jamming; I did not do the research.

#47 Guest_hanjun_*

Guest_hanjun_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2010 - 11:46 PM

Hey there, this is Zreth's friend, and I need a little more than 58 hours to register for Nation States war in Khazan. I actualy want to be in this.
I'm begging, and i'm not as awesome as zreth. Zreth told me to say that at gunpoint :).

#48 Marvel Man

Marvel Man

Get this crayon outta my nostril, PLEASE!

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 4,552 posts
  • Interests:Doing stuff... And fighting evil.

Posted 24 April 2010 - 02:22 PM

The Holy Empire of Marvel claims Area 7.

*I'll insert info here as soon as I can*

#49 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

The Gorram Hypocyte™ ~1337 Slenderman~

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 05:53 AM

Nations Name: The Armed Republic of Jaeger Panzer
Nations Leader: Jungblut Jaeger
http://sunsetrpg.com...n=Jaeger Panzer

Geography
- The Armed Republic of Jaeger Panzer has three territories within its country, all connected with a sprawling train transportation system and a few small thruways and an intricate system of streets that goes in and in hand with the train system. Each territory is a military territory and as such, the cities located within all of the territories have at least an military base and military productions plants. The boundaries of the three territories overlap as well so communication and transportation within all three territories are manageable and fairly easy.
- The cities themselves are small as 60% of all territories are covered in mountainous terrains with some patches of thick, lush forests. It is usually a warm climate with patches of humidity in the forested territories.
- Iron, Copper, Hard Wood, Oil, Fish.
- Earthquakes and Landslides are a common occurrence. Forest fires are a very rare occurrence due to the humidity of the forest but it does occur occasionally if the weather is too dry.

Military
- 15% of the population of the Armed Republic of Jaeger Panzer are in the military as it is somewhat a compulsory draft and whatnot. The soldiers are nonetheless zealous warriors, proud to do their doodie (duty, hehe) for their country.
- 3 Assault: Either equipped with M4 SOPMOD with Masterkey Shotgun or M4 Carbine with Grenade Launcher
2 Snipers: Equiped with Dragunov
2 Demolition Expert: C4, twice the amount of grenades, hand carriedMilkor MGL and one time use shoulder carried
RPG-7
2 Heavy Weapons Expert: Equipped with Minigun with Ammo Pack with enough ammo for extended gun fights and Twelve Gauge Shotgun with Strap. in case the minigun runs out.
1 Radioman/Electronics Expert: Radio backpack with the standard equipment for monitoring enemy lines and capable of hacking computers and such. Carries XM214

All wear Kevlar with Interceptor body armor over it, basically double layers of Kevlar. The radioman and Heavy Weapons Expert as well as the Demolitions expert wear a inch thin steel plate between the two Kevlar armors. Heavy Weapons Experts also wear more armor body wise as they're more of a prime target. They all carry M67 grenade. The Assault carry charges for breaking through walls and etc. They all have pistols as well, the CZ 75b.

- Abrams M1A2 Tank. Specifications: http://www.army-tech...rams/specs.html
It has steel encased depleted uranium armor. Paneled so if hit by penetrative rounds, it ejects, protecting the tank. It uses two main rounds. depleted uranium rounds and explosive sabot rounds. It also has six barreled smoke grenade launchers.
- F-22 Raptor. Specifications: http://www.globalsec.../f-22-specs.htm
Weapon Specs: http://www.globalsec...-22-weapons.htm

Clearly, I have no clue how to make the links with the names work.... somebody tell me...

#50 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:09 PM

Hmm, so far the preliminary list of nations is as follows.

Me - GM, Entered, Completed

Ruinus - Entered, Completed

Magnus - Entered, Not-Completed

Opalord - Entered, Completed

Nova - Entered, Not-Completed

HWFM - Entered, Completed

TheJ0ke - Entered, Completed

MarvelFan - Entered, Completed

Nesh - Entered, Not-Completed

Jaeger Panzer - Entered, Completed

MarvelMan - Entered, Not-Completed

Treacherous - Entered, Not-Completed

Art - Entered, Not-Completed

---------------------------------------------

Nations that have yet to apply

Who? - CBUB Trolls

Who? - FPL Elitists

Seeker - Ormna

Hanjun - New Dachang?

Zreth if he still wants to - Zreth

And anyone else that would like to join, but has yet to express interest...

If your name is on the Top list your safe, and have a little more room to breath. If your name is on the Bottom list then you have the rest of Today and Tomorrow to apply. (Note: Timeline is not actually extended, it's just making up for Time Zones)

#51 treacherous

treacherous

Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the Hammer

• Administrators
  • 15,777 posts
  • Interests:Stuff and stuff.

Posted 25 April 2010 - 10:44 PM

The Kingdom of Treacherous is in. I'm working on my Nation profile.

#52 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:44 AM

The Kingdom of Treacherous is in. I'm working on my Nation profile.

Gah! Darn it. I was hoping you'd forgotten.

#53 Artemis Entreri

Artemis Entreri

Part of the Rag-Tag Fugitive Fleet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 01:50 AM

I'm screwed I know nothing of modern war tech! Argh!

Guess I'm out....Well unless someone can help, PM me! Make it fast time is critical.

#54 Ruinus

Ruinus

Plebiscite Moderator

• Moderators
  • 3,154 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Guilty Gear, Guns N' Roses, astronomy, school, English, reading, science fiction, drawing, video games and playing guitar.

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:34 AM

I'm screwed I know nothing of modern war tech! Argh!

Guess I'm out....Well unless someone can help, PM me! Make it fast time is critical.

It's not like we all know anything about modern warfare either. Seriously, do you think the people signing up have gone through West Point or something? Just make it up as you go along, I'll try helping, and I'm sure Skirmisher will be providing some oversight in "Yeah, that's not possible". Mang, it's for fun anyways.

#55 TheJ0ke

TheJ0ke

Nuked the fridge

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 04:44 AM

It's not like we all know anything about modern warfare either. Seriously, do you think the people signing up have gone through West Point or something? Just make it up as you go along, I'll try helping, and I'm sure Skirmisher will be providing some oversight in "Yeah, that's not possible". Mang, it's for fun anyways.

Exactly. Most of what I've learned is a mix between video games, wikipedia, and the discover channel (and its various sister channels), with the occasional book.

#56 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

Gah! Darn it. I was hoping you'd forgotten.

You can always join my alliance... or have you already? :huh:

#57 Opalord

Opalord

Believes Han shot first

• Members
  • 2,644 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 11:01 PM

Speaking of alliances, opaloco is currently looking for allies if anyone wants to offer

#58 Skirmisher

Skirmisher

Field Marshal

• Members
  • 5,026 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:34 AM

Speaking of alliances, opaloco is currently looking for allies if anyone wants to offer

Since we've seen neither hide nor hair of the Trolls and Elitists, I'd think Treacherous needs allies.

#59 Nova Force Nova

Nova Force Nova

Deadpan Snarker

• CBUB Character Admin
  • 14,957 posts
  • Interests:Interesting stuff.

Posted 27 April 2010 - 12:51 AM

I offer.

#60 Jaeger Panzer

Jaeger Panzer

• Members
  • 14,505 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 01:16 AM

I offer.

Join us!!!!!!!! (not you Nova)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users